[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney World Thanksgiving prepare your anus edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Well gents its time I cross this mother off my bucket list being in So Cal most of my life meant i was stuck with Disneyland cause going to Disneyworld at that time costed a arm and a leg (still does).

I'm combining my vacation days along with Thanksgiving (my anus is already puckered up for lines) to make it a 5 full Disney world day trip. What can you Disney world vets offer in terms of advice?
>>
>>1166621
It sounds like you realize it's going to be busy. And believe me, it's going to be extremely busy with long lines, tons of tourists complaining about how other people are in the park (well duh, it's a holiday and people have the day off), and exhausted cast members missing their family. Thanksgiving day (and the weekend) will be crazy, but the evening around dinner time should mellow out.

Pack a lot of patience, realize all the nice restaurants are already booked, and just enjoy spending time with your friends/family.
>>
>>1166692
My game plan is to ride the attractions really early (when kids still asleep) and really late ((when kids going to sleep) in between them I'll ration out the 3 fastpass per day limit to the most popular rides. Thanksgiving in theory should be relatively calm (everybody eating turkey) so I should be able slam all kinds of rides and Sunday should be less hectic
>>
>>1166621
Five days is three too many...
>>
>>1166621

Stay on park, get your fast pass for your magic bands lined up now.
>>
File: 42d3dd413795bf6a2019b832d41f68ca.jpg (132KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
42d3dd413795bf6a2019b832d41f68ca.jpg
132KB, 736x1104px
>>1166863
Yeah I thought that as well. I figured I do Disney World on Thanksgiving and the Sunday of and do Universal on Fri/Sat
>>
Any Disney vets out there?
>>
>>1166621
I've never understood why people would want to go to Disneyland when LEGOland exists. Like come on.
>>
>>1167372
Probably they don't want to go to a theme park based on one single theme vs a park that has you traveling through classical medical reasons all the way to the future. Shit universal Orlando has better variety than Lego and they have the best rides vs Disney or legoland
>>
>>1167372
I medieval not medical, damn auto correct
>>
>>1167306
My advice to offer is that you started planning too late. Which hotel are you staying at? If you're not on property I'd say that's mistake numero uno. You save money, but it really kills the experience.
>>
>>1167400
I thought about staying at the resort but I also want to go to Universal as well so a hotel that between the 2 and shuttles as well is a heavy compromise
>>
>>1166692

>realize all the nice restaurants are already booked

While you're not wrong, I have had luck getting reservations for Be our Guest weeks/a month in advance. You just have to keep trying, and try selecting every single time that's available. Sometimes people will cancel their reservation and you can get lucky. I managed to get a breakfast reservation for this New Years Day this way. I wanted dinner, but I just took what I could get.

Forget about Cinderella's Table though. That's always booked solid.
>>
>>1167624
Uber is a good way to get from disney to universal.
>>
>>1167375
But why not just go to Japan instead? Basically the same experience but the food's cheaper
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.