[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travelling to Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 2

Young female Arab travelling to Germany Munich in a few hours not exactly by choice. I'm just really worried about getting hate generally or being involved in a hate crime due to the recent refugee mess (not exactly sure what's going on there). I know I sound paranoid and this is probably my anxiety speaking but I can't help it. If any of you here lives in Munich I'd like to know how the situation is over there thanks
>>
We're not allowed to discuss the refugee crisis on here apparently. I personally think it's a silly rule as travel and people are inseparable but there you go.
>>
>>1165125
Oh, I didn't realise that :o
>>
>>1165121
Nobody will give a shit, there's enough other Arabs (well, Turks, but people can't tell the difference anyway) in Germany. As long as you don't walk around wearing a burka and shouting Allahu Akbar people won't care.
>>
>>1165130
I think I can manage that
>>
>>1165121
Girl? Post hijab

Assalamu alaykum sister (maybe you're not Muslim but whatever). If you're not a hijabi, they probably won't be able to tell anyways. If you are then يسر الله لك

I've never been, I just thought this was a funny thread.
>>
Come to New York instead and plant your juicy Arab ass on my face
>>
>>1165135
Yes I do wear a hijab that's the main reason I'm worried. I might be over thinking idk
>>
>>1165141
Do you live in the West? I can't imagine it would be much different than other places in Europe honestly. I mean regular advice for a girl, don't go out at night alone, avoid bad neighborhoods, etc.

Mashallah though and it's funny to think there are hijabis on 4chins
>>
>>1165143
Thanks for the advice. I live in the Middle East.
Also, you know nothing random internet stranger.
>>
>>1165146
Sis there are few Muslims here, few girls here too, so ipso facto there are few Muslim girls and even fewer hijabis. You're probably the only one.

Also if you're Egyptian, may Allah have mercy on you haha
>>
>>1165148
I doubt that. I'm pretty sure there are tons of hijabis here lmao
I'm Middle Eastern though it'd be nice to have some Egyptian sass sometimes
>>
>>1165151
Well stranger things have happened. Catch you around, if you ever find a Mexican Muslim on 4chan, it'd probably be me. I'm off to bed. May God make it easy on you in your trip and don't forget to thank him for not being Egyptian.
>>
>>1165154
Thank you God bless all the Mexican muslims
>>
>>1165121
Please marry me if you ever go to Belgium.
>>
>>1165309
Woah slow down there
>>
>>1165392
0/10. Weak. Try /pol/, edgy American underaged virgin. Oh wait, they have flags.
>>
>>1165392
I'm already here, it's great so far I realised I was just over thinking as usual. The people are nice enough and surprisingly I got a few smiles from locals which weirded me out because that never happened before no offense to germans you guys are awesome)
>>
>>1165395
Glad to hear you're doing well.
>>
>>1165121
I would believe the contrary, they will embrace your arrival as a worker like you can save the appearance of massive immigration. If you apply for some government position it would even be easier due to their non spoken employment directives.
>>
Non publicy spoken *
>>
>>1165121
german here. would it cause problems if my gf would walk around in a short top and hotpants in your arabic country? im pretty sure, so we wouldnt do it because we just accept the "rules" of your society.. or because we wouldnt want to go to jail or get smashed with stones or whatever. shit like this wont happen to you in munich, so its fine to come. but we would really appreciate to see your face when you walk the streets, because we dont want anonymous people in public these days. but i still wonder why my gf as a flightattendant has to wear headscarf to fit your society, but people coming here dont give a fuck about our "rules".. ok i know walking around with no headscarf is against your religion, but what if wearing a headscarf is against our personal religion?
>>
>>1165475
I don't know about other Middle Eastern countries but in my country nobody is forced to wear a headscarf and a lot of people wear hotpants (non-Muslims) but nobody gives a shit really. Some people cover their hair and some their face everything is pretty normal to see there. I'm not sure which country your gf works in but respecting their culture is part of her job.
>>
>>1165438
I'm not going for work. I'm staying 1 or 2 months for personal matters. I was thinking of volunteering a few weeks but I'm hesitant
>>
>>1165121
Nobody cares in Bavaria as people are really relaxed and political violence is uncommon, as the state itself is a benevolent dictatorship under the Bavarian party of the CSU. Left or Right wing extremists dont have a chance to change anything here and will get smashed as the state, unlike Berlin for example, doesnt tolerate or support violence and the state is rich enough to support an actual police force.
Then Munich is even more liberal than the rest of the state, security is tight because of terrorists and Arab tourists are common. Also a lot of Italians, Austrians and Bavarians can look really brown themselves so you wont really stick out that much.

But be careful of drunk people because drunk people can do things they wouldnt forreasons unknown to you or them.
>>
>>1165544
We don't want your religion here and if you want to visit you would to well to respect the roots of Germany and take off the scarf.

It won't kill you, and you can practise modesty in ways other than covering your head.
>>
Kek, what a bait thread. But if it isn't, why did you choose Germany specifically? Why not, any other fucking European country? I hate your kind. I hope that after shit goes down, I get to see you hanging on a public square.
>>
>>1165572
If I had a choice i'd be at home playing video games..
>>
>>1165569
To me, telling me to take off my scarf is the same as me asking you to take off your pants and walk in the streets. I just can't do it. Nobody forces anyone to dress up in my country, they're free to wear what they want..
If there was an actual policy to not wear a scarf here in Germany I wouldn't be here, thank God the government is open minded
>>
>>1165558
Thanks for the information and advice <3
>>
>>1165569
word
>>
>>1165544
she has to wear it in iran. but i doubt that the flightattendants from iran take off their head scarf when they come to germany. do you understand my problem here?
>>
>>1165727
Well there is no policy here in Germany against headscarves, it really depends on the country. Also Iran is not a very politically/religously stable country atm..
I didn't put up this thread to discuss religious choices, I'm just here because I wanted to know about the general situation in Germany that's all.
>>
>>1165801
You need to chill lmao. ?:D
>>
>>1165394
Literally how was >>1165392 even remotely close to /pol/? All he did was tell 'her' that she'll be just fine because all of the major German cities are already multicultural zones so she'll fit right in. It was a bit exaggerated but the general sense was still there. I live in Berlin and can vouch

I'm more appalled by anything that you got so butthurt and reported the post, and then tried white knighting in your post over here >>1165400. Pretty pathetic and thirsty if you ask me. All you have to do is say "I'm a female" on the internet and you'll get neckbeards doing your chores for you....
>>
>>1165162
>Thank you God bless all the Mexican muslims

Don't let Trump hear you
>>
>>1165731
ok i understand but to me this thread sounds like if i would say: i am going to iran. do i have to worry because i wont wear a headscarf, like they use to do in iran, but a hotpant and short top instead, like i use to do in germany?
>>
>>1165835
Sorry if I was misleading..
I already know its allowed to wear a headscarf in Germany. I just wanted to be sure it was safe to be there considering recent issues. I didn't mention what I'm wearing
Also I said I'm Arab and you started telling me stories from Iran.. Like why?
>>
>>1165628
a civilised confident human beeing, who isnt in puberty, wouldnt have no problem to take off clothes and walk the streets. the human body is nothing to be ashamed of, some have penis, some vagina, all have assholes. you dont have to cover your whole body when you come, you could stand in front of me naked, and i promise, i wouldnt rape you, believe it or not... when do you finaly grow up and get over your adolescent antics? what really scares me is, that its not only you who is stuck in mental puberty, its hundreds of mio people. and they have weapons.
>>
>>1165841
This discussion really won't get us anywhere. Let's just accept that everyone has the right to make their own choice. I don't believe my headscarf is hurting anyone so there is no need to be so bothered about it. I don't want to deviate from the main topic if this thread. You should just accept that different kinds people exist and different does not equal bad..
>>
>>1165844

>Let's just accept that everyone has the right to make their own choice.

you have that right in germany, not in arabic countrys

>I don't believe my headscarf is hurting anyone

i agree, but my gf titties arent hurting anyone either.

its a general thing and i dont get much chances to discuss in a serious way with a muslim woman. some of them wouldnt even show me their face, thats how much they trust me and let me get to know them. so i dont mind if its off topic now. i am sorry but i honestly have to say that this religious bullshit gets out of control and that really pisses me off. children dying every fucking day because of people who are armed to the teeth and ready to kill anyone isnt willing to follow their religion, ready to die in the hope to fuck 90244702 young virgins in heaven... this shit is so fucking sick.. im sorry but i had to say this
>>
>>1165850
I'm pretty sure your gf could wear whatever she liked where I'm from and it is an Arab country.

These people committing crimes and terrorising follow no religion.. They just use the name of Islam to spread chaos. I've studied Islam for over 10 years and I assure you that nowhere in the Islamic scripts does it say that killing innocent people will grant you virgins or anything good for that matter. What's happening around the world is really unfortunate but you can't blame religion, you can only blame those uneducated monsters
>>
>>1165858
>I'm pretty sure your gf could wear whatever she liked where I'm from and it is an Arab country.

no she cant. she cant even use the pool or go to the bar when she wants to. its only possiible at special times, where only women have access. they dont want women to swim eat or drink with other men. they strictly divide between penis and vagina.

>These people committing crimes and terrorising follow no religion
>ISIS.. Islamic State Iraq Syria

they clearly follow a religion. do you think people are killing themselves for money? they really believe it.

>the Islamic scripts

so mainly the Quran. woman despising, full of violence and clearly written by some male human beeings.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

how can you like this?

>you can't blame religion

i do blame religion because they cause dead. since always. crusades, burning people like giordano bruno, killing people because they are jewish, now the isis... those were only a few examples. it would be so ridicolous if it wasnt so serious.
>>
>>1165850
>>1165858
>>1165882

We're kind getting off into non-travel-related debate about Islam.

Maybe drag this back on topic?
>>
>>1165886
it is travel related. she wanted to know how the situation is in germany, im german, so i tell her. unfortantely religion has to do a lot with the situation. i just say PEGIDA (google it).. also, as i said, i dont get many chances to talk openly to a muslim woman, so i took the chance in the hope she opens her eyes for one second and sees things clearly and starts to think with her brain, not with some kind of religious feeling based on the wish not to die and beeing more then a regular homo sapiens, which is actually a great thing.. i really like people, i think they are funny and i think you would quite amuse me but those religions are bad if you dont practice them in a very very PRIVATE way.
>>
Don't worry about it. Germany is one of the most successful countries in the world. There are cities where things are same as they have always been. There are cities where there are some refugees, and they unhappy about itfor good reason.

Apparently in some towns, the refugees have taken to unloading garbage bins along the street in an effort to look for food. It makes a terrible mess and people are not happy.

Germany is very progressive, and they seek solutions. When was the last time you saw a large group of Germans protesting about something they were unhappy about?

Look at the country: everyone drives BMW, Mercedes, Audi, etc. Practical people buy VW which isn't exactly cheap either. It's a high standard of living.

If you aren't actively disrupting the environment and arenr doing something stupid, there's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>1165890
It WAS travel related. "I love Islam! Well I hate Islam," is getting away form travel and into politics or religion or unusually soft trolling.

Taking about how travelers who are Muslim might fare in a country is on topic, your trying to open somebody's eyes about how terrible you think their religion is, that's not.
>>
>>1165901

If you thought op was not a troll post, you are massive idiot.

As for op, 2 out of 10. Try harder.
>>
>>1165886
Ya sorry it kind of got out of hand, my bad :P
>>
>>1165894
Thank you for sticking to my topic, also I completely agree with you
>>
>I studied Islam
>wears a headscarf
>>
>>1165906
I don't know what gave you that idea, who would troll about this? Anyways I'm already here in Germany and things are going pretty well... No need to drag this thread
>>
>>1165882
Do you want to continue this conversation somewhere else?
>>
>>1165949
And??
>>
>>1165952
What leads one who studied Islam to the conclusion that wearing a headscarf is a Muslim women's duty
>>
>>1165953
This thread is not about religious choices, I'm kind of fed up.
I'm Muslim and my religion asks me to wear a headscarf and I do because it doesn't bother me, I don't know why you people are shiting yourselves over it just let it gooo omg
>>
>>1165954
ok i wont bother you anymore. lets keep it that way: you dont give a shit about our culture in germany and wear hijab, i just wont visit your shithole country. but dont wonder if some germans get as pissed off as they where a long time ago..
>>
>>1165121
I'm not German, but from my experience in France, which I'm pretty sure can apply to Europe as a whole (or at least the Western part) : people are used to it because we all have a substantial Muslim minority in our countries, and most of them don't give a fuck because most people aren't teenage edgelords browsing Indonesian tofu enthusiast forums daily.
Personally, I wouldn't smile at you and give you a high-five because women wearing hijabs remind me that people still believe in Abrahamic religions in this day and age, and of all the shitty stuff we hear about daily that have been done by bigots in the name of Islam, Judaism or Christianity.
It's true that people are slightly less tolerant towards Islam in Europe these days, due to the recent killings done by fundamentalists and the fact that petty criminals from a working-class background there have families that often come from North African countries or Turkey.
But people won't yell at you or try to snatch your headscarf. If the latter would ever happen, it would make the news, believe me, because being a bigot isn't acceptable here, period.
Moreover, German people living in big cities seem to be the most tolerant kind of Europeans towards Muslim foreigners. And most French people believe everyone should have the right to believe in the religion they want, because our ancestors fought for this right.
Anyway, you seem to be a nice person, you remind me of my former neighbor who was a zealous Muslim, and was always concerned when he saw me eating pork or drinking alcohol, but he was weirdly the guy I could get along with the most in my dorm, because he was essentially a nice dude I could relate to. I wish you the best.
>>
>>1165992
I do respect German culture and I think it's a great country and the people are very civilized and I appreciate that very much but that doesn't mean I have to forget my own culture and principles. I don't believe anybody's culture is against wearing something on your head..

Also you don't even know where I'm from lmao
>>
>>1165997
Thank you very much for your reply. I'm sorry about what's been happening lately in France and I hope nothing like that happens again. I'm sure you'd get along with a lot of people because you're civil and honest. I wish you the best in life, stay safe.
>>
>>1166018

>I have to forget my own culture and principles

well, i have to do that when i visit a muslim country

> I don't believe anybody's culture is against wearing something on your head..

we are not against something on your head. we are against religious fundamentalism and beeing anonymous in public due to problems your religion causes in the world.

>Also you don't even know where I'm from lmao

where are you from then?

why is that arabs dont give a fuck when they come here, but we HAVE TO fit arab culture there. you want so much tolerance when you come, but wont give us any when we come. its not ok
>>
>>1166025

>well, i have to do that when i visit a muslim country
In what way exactly? Do Muslim countries steal your identity before you enter? I don't understand

>you want so much tolerance when you come, but wont give us any when we come
All we're asking is to be accepted or just simply ignored. I'm from Dubai UAE, it's an Arab and a Muslim country but nobody is forced to put on a headscarf and women can go to beaches and pools whenever they like and they can wear whatever they want really. The only policies around here is about public nudity and drinking in public as far I know. Also from what I've seen westerners are extremely appreciated in my country.
I try my best to fit in whenever I visit here even though it's always a culture shock and I'm currently learning German to make it easier for communication.. Appearances are not everything you know, it's your behavior towards others that really matter. Also there is no anonymity when my face is visible to the public.
Let's keep this away from religion I just want to mention that the verse you quoted was extremely out of context. The bg basically it came out when there was an inside war 1400 years ago and it didn't mention killing innocent people. We're not at war now so it doesn't really apply to anything.
>>
>>1166025
>>I have to forget my own culture and principles
>well, i have to do that when i visit a muslim country

Seriously have you ever been abroad? I lived in Egypt and people wore whatever they wanted. Niqab, hijab, no hair covering. There were Christians, a lot of whom go around wearing crosses or have a cross tattooed on their hand. Their priests wear black robes and a humongous cross, again no laws against it. My American friend invited his parents who are Christian and they were just fine.
>>
>>1166038
>In what way exactly? Do Muslim countries steal your identity before you enter? I don't understand

what if i was gay? does it hurt anyone, like your headscarf doesnt? in UAE you get death penalty for beeing gay, you should know that..

>We're not at war now

unfortunately, there is a war.

i like how we can discuss here, like it wouldnt be possible on other boards. i think this is very important and needs to happen way more. i really dont hate people, no matter where they from. i just dont like bad ideas. killing people for beeing gay is a very bad idea
>>
>>1166052
>i like how we can discuss here

I like it, too, I wish it could be about travel, though.
>>
>>1166056
but it is about travel. im trying to explain why i wouldnt travel to your country and what the situation is like in the country you are traveling to. also, i dont care if we drift off the topic because its better than discussing on /b /pol or whatever with stupid racist people cursing all the time.. nobody is forced to read this thread.

so what about killing gay people? is it ok to you? isnt that part of ones identy?
>>
>>1166052
Who told you gay people get executed? That is not true. They do get some prison time or deportation and it also needs A LOT of evidence to prove. Best thing is not to mention you're gay I guess. we also don't want to get into LGBT thanks.
>>
>>1166052
I also forgot to mention that gay Arab Muslims DO exist and I've seen a lot but they're smart enough keep it low because everyone knows it culturaly unacceptable in Arab countries.
>>
>>1166061
>Who told you gay people get executed?

its the law in your country. i know they dont always do it, but it is the law and you know it so pls lets be honest here. do you seriously want to tell me prison and deportation is a good thing? its like we send you to prison for wearing hijab. how would you like that?

>we also don't want to get into LGBT thanks.

i know you dont want to talk about gay humans who sometimes travel as well and prefer seeing them in jail but as we said its part of ones identy, which you said nobody would "steal".

>culturaly unacceptable in Arab countries.

there you go. in germany the hijab is not acceptable. why arent you smart enough to keep it low?
>>
>>1166062
Because if you point out obvious flaws in "her" logic, that can't be true and is either trolling or off topic. Simple and handy. Hijab-induced stupidity
>>
>>1166062
Once again I'll tell you that there is no death sentence for being gay. I would also like to mention that being gay is socially unacceptable/punishable in over 72 other countries. I don't really condone it but I don't put the laws so you might want to talk to somebody in charge about this.

>its like we send you to prison for wearing hijab.

Wearing hijab and being gay are in totally different categories. You can't compare one to the other. I'm not involving anybody else in my choice and I'm happy it won't send me to prison.

>prefer seeing them in jail

I don't like it when gay people are sent to jail. I have gay friends and I wouldn't want it to happen to them. But in a country where it's not allowed to engage with a same sex partner publicly, they should be careful when they're outside and I don't really care what they do alone. I'm not here to judge anybody.

>in germany the hijab is not acceptable.

There are no rules against hijab in Germany so as far as I know it's as acceptable as it gets. Maybe it's your own opinion but you can't confuse it with what's acceptable and what's not in a country.
>>
>>1166064
What's with the "her" LMAO ?:D
Also I'm trying to answer as best as I can from my knowledge but I guess maybe my hijab is constricting oxygen flow so I might sound a little off.. My bad
>>
>>1166071
Let's take a step back.
Formally, wearing hijab is allowed in Germany.
Informally, it is not polite and acceptable to due to all that terrorism racket.
Still, you wear hijab. Nothing happens.

Formally, it is not restricted for European women to wear shorts/tank tops in Arab countries.
Informally, it is not acceptable.
Still, the girl decides to go out dressed like that in Saudi.
You know what happens, right? Can you see now the reason for negativity? Or is it too hard to understand?
>>
>>1166076
>it is not polite and acceptable to due to all that terrorism racket.

I'm sorry but hijab shouldn't be associated with terrorism. It's very wrong. Nuns cover their hair too I don't know why people don't make a big deal out of it like they do with hijab. Double standards? Also I don't really have to mention the stares we get all the time plus there were many attacks on women wearing hijab in Europe for no apparent reason. They were literally minding their own business. I can put a few articles but there is no need for that.

>Still, the girl decides to go out dressed like that in Saudi.

Saudi is a different country all I know is you have to cover your whole body there if you're a woman. In the UAE if a girl decides to wear shorts/tanktops it's formally allowed but she MIGHT get a few stares.
All in all, most people get shit for being different in another country. It's how it is and these things change slowly over the years. You can't expect a country to adjust to modern changes as fast as another country does, it's unrealistic. This is how the world works and I personally don't like to complain about it.
>>
>>1166082
>Nuns cover their hair too I don't know why people don't make a big deal out of it like they do with hijab.

Maybe because
a) we are historically and culturally a Christian country and thus it's perfectly fine for a fucking NUN - who devotes her entire life to God - to cover her head
b) they stay at a monastery and preach actual modesty and do not walk around in public professing their adherence to a particular religion for everyone to see by their choice of clothing 24/7

opposed to hijabtards.
>>
>>1166090
Let's not start throwing around insults OK? Sorry I'll remove myself from this discussion because it's literally going around in circles and I'm quite fed up.
I don't know why something as superficial as choice of clothing would bother you so much. It's literally just 1.5m cloth wrapped around my head.
In my country Hindus, monks and pastors can walk around 'professing' what they believe in and I think it's a beautiful sight. You can live in your hate if you want, I wont be bothered by it.
>>
this seems like an easily trollable board

first time visiting and i'm not impressed

salami eggs and bacon to you all
>>
>>1165954
>I'm Muslim and my religion asks me to wear a headscarf
Where exactly does it do that?
>>
>>1166110
On /pol/.
>>
I'm planning a trip to Berlin in November. The point of the trip is experiencing Berlins techno/house scene. What clubs would you guys recommend me to visit?

I'll check the program for all suggestions and plan the trip according to it.

Thx!
>>
>>1166100
im sorry for the insults, even though i agree with their opinions. it seems like you dont understand the problem and it maybe sounds weird to you, as weird as killing gays sounds to us. i hope you enjoy your stay with all the rights you have, to wear, do and say what you want. but while you enjoy your rights in germany, think about the situation in your country. the whole killing gays, woman not equal, no freedom of speech... shit. it shows how undeveloped your society is and that has reasons.the main reason is your religion that decides whats acceptable and what not, too bad it was made 1400 years ago. if you wear a hijjab in germany, a symbol of that religion, it feels like an attack to the rights youre enjoying atm. we dont want to divide between penis and vaginas, but your hijab is telling us exactly this. forbidding it would be an opposition, because we want everybody to wear what he wants, but what your hijab stands for, does not want that. i know you are not responsible for all this, but you could at least one time say it sucks and needs to be changed and show some respect to the country you visit and take off your hijab, even if you dont understand. just follow it by your own what doesnt hurt anyone is ok rule, like we would follow it in your country
>>
>>1166102
Me too. Whole thread baited so hard.
I rate 9/11
>>
>>1166117
>Once again I'll tell you that there is no death sentence for being gay.

>I don't like it when gay people are sent to jail. I have gay friends and I wouldn't want it to happen to them.

It feels like you just want a reaction out of me. Just drop the hijab thing. Seriously, if I hated it i'd take it off without second thought. Don't force your opinions on others.
>>
>>1166108
I can smell your neck beard all the way from the Middle East
>>
>>1166122
the thread kinda blew up c^:
On a more serious note I was genuinely asking for general advice and info lmao that's what I get for being serious on 4chan
>>
File: 1453772599793.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1453772599793.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>1166123
>Once again I'll tell you that there is no death sentence for being gay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

>Sexual relations outside a traditional, heterosexual marriage are a crime. The death penalty applies for homosexuality. Punishments range from jail time, fines, deportation, and the death penalty.
>>
Well, for all Muslim travelers I can suggest new destination. Couple weeks ago new employees joined our company in Stuttgart, all Muslim. Four men and one women. They wanted to go for a car trip and we suggested them to see Czech Republic. By some coincidence they ended up in Slovakia. We haven't heard from them since. I guess it must by hell of a party. So go ahead, try Slovakia.
>>
>>1165121
I think you should stay in your own country
>>
>>1166131
Well that anon was kinda praising PEGIDA in one of his/her posts, which is one of our far-right European memes, so you should have ignored that unidimensional /pol/yp from the start tbqh.
>>
Nobody but Muslims likes Muslims.
So stay where you came from and get fucked by a Sheikh.
>>
>>1166137
Did you just add death penalty on your own? Seriously? It's not applied anymore, it probably even happen once too a long time ago
>>
>>1166188
Don't post if you're that uneducated please. I think I got cancer from my own thread
>>
>>1166248
let's reach an agreement. don't come to my country, and I won't have to hate your race
>>
>>1166185
I'm out.
I can't believe I got baited by my own thread, what a waste of time.
>>
I'm proud of you /trv/

Last year this entire board was brainwashed, but after just one year of Trump, it proves that even the most tolerant and multicultural and open-minded of people, people who actively seek out other cultures, hate sand niggers.

You guys did good. Soon there won't be anywhere for these rape, murder, and terrorist apologists to hide.
>>
File: hat_okt_chick.jpg (272KB, 1146x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hat_okt_chick.jpg
272KB, 1146x1600px
In Bavaria you can even wear a chicken on your head if you want. No one cares.
>>
yeah muslims definitely arent welcome at the moment. the majority of the people (more or less openly) is sick of seeing even more foreigners every single day.
>>
>>1165835
what is even your point here? are you mad that germany isn't as fascist iran? because it's a shithole over there we have to strip away the freedom to wear whatever we want in our country too?
>>
As in most countries, just stay out of poor and uneducated parts (i.e. rural east germany) and you be fine even though you look different.
>>
>>1165569
yep
>>
>>1166554
You're angling for a Klondike Bar, aren't you?
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.