[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For you guys that travel a lot what do you do for a living/job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 15

For you guys that travel a lot
what do you do for a living/job?
>>
>>1162319
I travel to events and festivals for work. Get to add a bit of time tot he trip, before or after, sometimes, and in any case the mileage program adds up.
>>
>>1162319

Data center technician.
>>
>>1162319
Welfare

800€ a month is enough to backpack fulltime if you're frugal enough
>>
>>1162319
I'm a meme in rural japan.
>>
>>1162319
where is this picture?
>>
>>1162430
How does one become a meme?
What is the daily life of a meme?
>>
>>1162417
You fucking suck. Taking money and not contributing as your too busy backpacking
>>
>>1162319
>For you guys that travel a lot
>what do you do for a living/job?
Two jobs.
Teacher (benefits/great schedule) & Programmer (takes care of retirement savings and mad money)

I grew up traveling, with parents and grandparents in travel industry, and their extra sources of income, 2nd and 3rd jobs were done really just for the love of travel and to create income for it to be some every couple of weeks. One grandparent invested in rental property and that grew into a little empire that supported itself. The other grandparent was a cheapass day to day with minimal luxuries, diner special when eating out, clothes from the army-navy thrift etc, where it didn't count for him, saved 50% of his income (as is common for those that grew up in the great depression), yet managed to put all of his kids and grandkids through grad school without a single loan, and leave them a nice nest egg, yet still had a boat, pool, and the trips that involved great locations but cheapass things like sandwiches in the car even camping vs hotels. My parent worked his airline job, and also taught 1-2 classes/semester at the local community college, or night school (and I sometimes sub teached when work interferred with that) and bought and sold things he imported with his job, from Rolexes with a better exchange rate when bought (wouldn't work today), and other interesting things to his coworkers who wanted something, could be anything really just crafted better overseas, an random antique. This was before ebay....which gives no one an excuse not to do that now! Just pick up some craigslist gig on any weekend you're at home. Don't be lazy if you really wish to do more with your life. It takes a youth of work to have the midlife and retirement of leisure (and usually education).
>>
>>1162435
Better me than some ficki ficki refugee
>>
>>1162319
Invented a mobile app and sold it. Now I suppose I am a 21yo angel investor. Sounds a bit wanky but I'm basically just retired doing stuff that I like.
>>
I'm about 3 years away from having enough invested in stocks and bonds to sustain me forever. I'm a cheap-ass at home, I work in software, and I rent my apartment instead of buying, so when I travel I can pay pennies for a storage unit instead of a ton on utilities/property taxes/insurance while I'm gone.
>>
Airline operations -> OCC.

Eventhough the airlines I work or worked for do not have a massive network or don't allow staff travel, I managed to travel to some nice places with company flights.

Shift work also helps to get two weeks off twice per year, so I use that time to travel around.
>>
>>1162319
Don't travel alot, but definitely want it to be part of my future.

Anyone knows of jobs which require medical knowledge/being a doctor? Tropical medicine is ofcourse something, but I'm not really into Obstetrics much. Expedition doctor sounds cool.

Maybe someone with the same 'problem'?
>>
File: I Love to Laugh.jpg (10KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
I Love to Laugh.jpg
10KB, 320x192px
>>1162432
On the /trv/ board of 4can.org
>>
>>1162435
Better than people with jobs that just make the world worse or buy drugs and steal shit
>>
>>1162417
I thought that you are not aloud to live the country or they cut your bux off?
>>
>>1162485
What's the app? i wish i could do something like that
>>
>>1162521
Peace Corps
>>
>>1162319
I'm in the Marines. I travel for work, plus get enough leave for leisure travel.
>>
>>1162521
MSF and the Red Cross, obviously. Maybe working for the CDC or the WHO would also entail some travelling.
You could work on a base in Antarctica for a while, too. I've thought about that.
And maybe you could work as a Preventive Medicine Officer in the army.
I don't know. I'm in med school, but I'm starting to think that this is a pretty awful career path.
>>
>>1162319
Consulting. It's a project-based job meaning no one gives a fuck if you travel a bit between the projects.
>>
>>1162596
Are you MBBA consultant too? I hate my job every day but the pay and freedom is bretty good.
>>
I am a semi-professional dancer and musician, based out of South Australia. Through that avenue I travel regularly interstate and semi-regularly to NZ/UK/IE. The rest of my travel is self funded through buying and re-selling assorted vintage menswear/antiques at markets/on eBay
>>
>>1162596
>Project based work
Sounds really appealing. What other jobs can be like that?
>>
>>1162319
I clean tables at a restaurant. I hate this job a lot but I make pretty good tips. I am also a student and am currently saving for some sort of vacation.

>>1162410
What is your education and what certifications do you have?
>>
>>1162752

High school diploma and some college. A+ cert that I think they invalidated a year or two ago because CompTIA realized that lifetime cert was a bad idea for their income.
>>
I'm just a receptionist during the week and a photographer and graphic designer on the weekends. I pay little rent and am quite frugal (I only spend 20% of my payslip each week, this includes rent and food). So I just save and travel every 4-6 months. I always have 2 trips booked in advance as well because this gives me something always to be excited for.
>>
File: neet pepe 567890.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet pepe 567890.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>
>>1162319
Got into the trades after 2 years of Uni and trying to find intern work with my field of work.

Now I'm an insulator working in the Canadian oil fields. I work 3-4 months a year and travel the rest of the year. So far I've lived all over SEA and Eastern Europe. I don't like taking " vacations " to a place for 1-2 weeks staying at a resort. I prefer settling down in a place for at least 1-2 months at a time, living a mix of local and tourist life.
>>
>>1162566
Company bought it and shut it down- was bought by Imagination Entertainment in the US.

If you want to do it, just go do it. That's what I did.
>>
I'm a hotel receptionist.

I haven't actually gone traveling for a long period of time before, but I imagine that I'd be able to land a job at any 3 star and below hotel in any English speaking country.
>>
File: Coulored Photo of General Custar.jpg (411KB, 1400x1243px) Image search: [Google]
Coulored Photo of General Custar.jpg
411KB, 1400x1243px
Do you guys think it would be better to be a network admin or work in a bank to travel more?
>>
>>1163189
I'd say u go for the bank and in your free time practice networking
>>
>>1163078
>I work 3-4 months a year and travel the rest of the year

That's my dream. I care a lot more about time off than income.

Got into maritime work last year hoping it'd grant me lots of time off, but as a total newb had to accept my first job offer and ended up with a 4 week on 2 week off rotation. The two weeks are nice, but after working 12 hours a day, 28 days straight, you kinda just want to veg out when you get home.

Hoping to find a job with at least equal time, or even contract/union work.
>>
>>1162714
I do contract/consulting work for international development NGOs. Most of what I do can be done remotely/location-independently, some requires travel I don't pay for, which provides miles I get to keep. Either way I have periods between jobs of varying lengths.

Before that I was a full-time senior staff member at an NGO, which required some travel and was a good source of miles, but didn't give me much free time or flexibility. I could tack a day or two onto most trips, and a week or two of vacation a few times a year, but when I was traveling for work I was working 12 hour days.

Most NGO folks are workaholics. Those that aren't are sometimes degenerates, but they're a pretty small minority. Note that this applies mostly to American NGOs; European outfits are predictably more generous with vacations, although they work a lot of late nights too.
>>
>>1163170

Can you just get a job like that if you don't have a work visa? I have barista experience (fuck me I know), could I just grab a quick cafe job anywhere I go?
>>
About a year ago a found a specific industry that allows me to travel and work at the same time - isolated resorts/hotels/farms in Australia. There's plenty around the country so you can hit different places across different states and environments. I'm an Australian citizen but the majority of the jobs are taken by backpackers. The kicker is that you get paid a decent wage, but you're so isolated (think five hours away from the nearest town) that you have no choice but to save 95% of your pay. I was frugal enough to save $10000 in six months, bought myself a three month trip to India, Nepal and Bangladesh, two weeks in Canada and then a return ticket to the States and a Burning Man ticket. Did it all again when I ran out of cash and now I'm going to walk the Camino, chill in Europe and move to NZ.
>>
>>1163268
that seems pretty low mate
what were you being paid?
>>
>>1162435
We're in the beginning of the automation age, this thought that every person absolutely has to work is not sustainable.
>>
>>1163268
About $19 an hour. Yeah, thats definitely not great, but when you live in the middle of nowhere and have access to some of the most beautiful landscapes and your food and rent is very low you can save quite a lot (for me anyway) in a pretty short space of time. Its a great alternative to slaving away in some shitty city, paying shitty rent and saving that way.

Ideally of course we'd all make money on the road as we go a long, but I'm not skilled enough to do that.
>>
>>1163279

That's fabulous, but if you think that means some people get paid to laze around you're wrong. What will happen is what is already happening, everyone gets cut hours and we have to live on less. Or just more unemployment so you need to rely on a friend, family, or spouse to pay your way.

Personally I already live on 20k a year, so a part time job could support me. Normies can get fuckt I guess. It will not be a utopic revolution, it will be a long squeeze into hell.
>>
>>1163197
>got into maritime work

How do you find maritime work? Are there any specific websites that are useful? What is your workday actually like?
>>
>>1162417
Just kill yourself. You're worthless
>>
>>1163307
>I'm worthless for experiencing the world while young on the taxes I'll pay back later in life but Muhammad and his 8 children soaking up 4000€ a month in welfare is totally fine
Yeah okay
>>
>>1164501
French baguette spotted
>>
>>1163296

>Or just more unemployment so you need to rely on a friend, family, or spouse to pay your way.

Who will also lose their jobs. Allowing people to laze around will become the only possible solution.

After all, if you consume physical goods and create digital data you're doing more than enough to sustain the current economy.
>>
Teaching English in Korea.

Planning on getting a masters and the upgrading to international school gigs.
>>
Media related job (consulting/management)

I get to travel to conferences couple times per year (this month Monaco, next month Denmark) and also get 5 weeks of paid vacation/year
>>
Industrial chemist with a project manager girlfriend who works for the state government.
I make about mid 50k. She makes 20k more than me and we dont have kids.
>>
File: IMG_0989.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0989.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>1164654
Social Pedagogue in a special ed boarding home.
>15 weeks of paid vacations (school hollidays)
>able to take 2-3 months of unpaid leave ever other years
>pretty good paycheck, if I wouldn't do city trips every other weekend I could work 50% and still put money aside kek
>being male in a female dominated profession with huge demand for male workers means I don't even have to apply for jobs, they call me.
>>
God seems like most are making a pretty good wage. Too bad you can't see flags, I'm interested if people posting here are mainly US based?

I'm currently finishing my bachelor's degree in music management, now working myself into freelance tourmanagement & events production in a company. Driving around backline around Europe, pre-production of tours etc... The plan right now is to basically reel in investors (and some government fund) for the distribution of vegan food (which is another side of the company) so they can hire me as an employer instead of a freelancer. Right now there's no money for that I'm literally creating my own job.
>>
>>1163198
What NGO?
>>
>>1163268
Mind posting the names of some of those places? I'm looking to get a working holiday visa in Australia, and that'd be a pretty dope job.
>>
I've just done whatever paid well. Worked on a pot farm, bartender, etc.

But originally, my background is in marketing and it's what I'm doing now. I take tours so even when I'm not traveling, I sort of am.

I just finished a tour for a big alcohol brand in North America that had me managing festivals in Canada for them. Pretty sweet gig as I got to see more of Canada this year on my time off.

Now I'm touring for one of the big phone companies in Canada. It allows me to be off when the contract is done and just pick up work when I'm out of money or the right gig comes up.
>>
I know it's a long shot but I intend to do some freelance work as a reporter throughout England. Anyone have any ideas about rates?
>>
>>1162779
Oh really? Right on that doesn't seem too bad at all. I actually just quit my bussing job today and I am applying for internships. I just got my AAS in computer networking and I am studying for my A+. Hopefully I can land something
>>
>>1164722
One of the big US-based ones. I did market-based economic development and agricultural development projects.

Nowadays I have four major clients, three of which are smaller organizations (budgets under $10M). Mostly related to food and money.

Sorry, don't want to get more specific than that.
>>
I went the ESL route for about 3-4 years, shit was cash.

Now I'm back in the UK wageslaving at a bank. I live cheap and blow all my savings on holidays.
>>
Data analyst for a fortune 500 company

It's easy work, barely ever anything to do and since I'm "essential personnel" I get to take "work from home days" whenever I need a day off and save my vacation days for travel, hell I could even work while travelling if I'm going through places with a good internet connection

I also have great job security because there is a scarcity of people who are both smart enough to process large volumes of data and lazy enough to not care about being "challenged"
>>
Federal gov wage kek here. Lots of vacation days, short work days, and stability are the pros. Plus the pension is okay. I actually studied finance and graduated with a 4.0 and worked in investing previously. I wanted more free time so with my gov job I can do minimal work and still exceed my peers. I manage my personal investment portfolio on the side so it works out. Shit is so cash
>>
File: Ride_North_Stus_pics-168.jpg (1MB, 1920x988px) Image search: [Google]
Ride_North_Stus_pics-168.jpg
1MB, 1920x988px
heh, I took the OP's photo.
>>
File: Ride_North_Stus_pics-188.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ride_North_Stus_pics-188.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
>>1165449

and to answer your question we freelance - I am a freelance designer, the other guy does photo and video on a freelance basis. We rode the bikes down to Costa Rica this year, now saving up to ride them all the way down to Patagonia. Other than the bike rides I've been to Norway, the Netherlands, Iceland and over the US today. Going to Japan next month.
>>
File: Ride_North_Stus_pics-174.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ride_North_Stus_pics-174.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
>>1162432

Alaska, Brooks Range, Dalton Highway. Miserable road.
>>
>>1163279
>>
I'm 30 now. Traveled for pretty much 6 years straight.

Right out of high school I got a sweet job working in a custom machine shop. Paid 23 an hour as a welder apprentice. Just kept my head down, worked tons of overtime, to point some days I'd sleep in the shop taking turns watching some of the more intense jobs we had involving lathes and shit.
Lived at home, just hoarded my money, and paid cheap rent.
Anyway, sold my assists, car, computer and shit. Got my journeyman certification, and just traveled the world. Sometimes I'd work an odd job for some extra cash.
It worked out. I got a job as soon as I said enough.
>>
Esl fag here. Spent 3 years living abroad teaching and traveling. About two years of that time was spent teaching and saving up. Got to see 17 cunts and learned a fair bit of a lot of languages. Moving to vietnam in about a week to get back in the game.
>>
>>1165825
I guess it's worth mentioning that when i say travel i mean covering several thousand miles overland type of trip. Not a holiday.
>>
>>1163198
Pretty much what this guy said, only the hours are worse where I work, around 16-17 per day.
Total vacation time...I guess around 1,5 months per year, paid and you're kinda flexible with those days
But anyway I can't wait till I leave this sweatshop, got 999 comments on deck while Iam posting this
>>
I do temp work, "light industrial". I save my money and travel to countries cheaper than mine. In SEA and such I can travel for about a month for every month I work.

If you have a better paying job, you could even travel longer but then getting the time off is hard.
>>
>>1165859
>
If you have a better paying job, you could even travel longer but then getting the time off is hard.

I struggle with this. I wish there was more good temp/ccontract/rotary type work out there. I'm the guy who mentioned doing maritime work. 4 weeks on 2 weeks off doesn't cut it
>>
>>1163159
Brandon?
>>
>>1162562
like ppl working in mcdonald or coca cola
>>
>>1162487
How do you get into stock and how much money would you need? to get in?
>>
File: images 56789876545678 neet.jpg (14KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
images 56789876545678 neet.jpg
14KB, 230x220px
>>1163307
Stay mad wagie
>>
>>1165449
What kind of bikes are those exactly?
are you the one that was traveling with them?
>>
>>1165825
Which countries? I got 2 years in Korea myself. Saved up $25k
Planning on transitioning to international schools after i finish my masters.
>>
>>1162521
i knew a couple nurses who did this thing for a while.

https://www.mercyships.org
>>
I work as a nurse 4 days a week earning £1800 a month and I get 7 weeks of holidays a year.

I usually take about 2 weeks off every 3 months to go travelling
>>
>>1166272
Saw a fair bit of Turkey and the Caucasus, spent a year in Central Asia, backpacked through India and from Ethiopia to South Africa during my free time between and after contracts.

I kinda fucked myself over in college and got arrested for public intoxication which autmatically excludes me from jobs in cunts that require FBI checks :/ But yea, maybe a few more years of bouncing around before looking at a masters ey.
>>
>>1162487

>I rent my apartment instead of buying
>I'm about 3 years away from having enough invested in stocks and bonds to sustain me forever

make up your mind already...
>>
>>1163189
banks bc they have all those sweet holidays no one else gets...
>>
File: Auugh.jpg (299KB, 708x787px) Image search: [Google]
Auugh.jpg
299KB, 708x787px
I need to shout into the void god dammit. I'm inexperienced in traveling abroad, wanted to book two flights last night for next week, prices kept going up, panicked thinking I wouldn't find such comfy day times again and paid $500, checking again today and I see the same fucking times at $250 and GOD FUCKING DAMN I feel like killing someone. $250 is a lot of money for me, lesson learned never travel anywhere ever again.
>>
>>1163279

Oh no anon. That is a common misconception.

Robots require maintence and power, and the more robots you have, the more maintence and power you need. It isn't turtles all the way down.
>>
>>1166817
Next time, try clearing cookies between looking at flights. I have no idea how true it is, but it is said that this rising-prices-as-you-look-more-times is cookie-based, And I guess it is also possible you r timing was just bad -- prices just generally tend to go up as flight date approaches, but they do fluctuate up and down sometimes.

There is not really a way to insure you get the price at its lowest, just do the best you can and realize that sometimes you get the deal,sometimes you don't, but if you don't buy what you can't afford, you're doing the best you can.

Have a good trip, in spite of it.
>>
>>1164657
Your English is so Danish it hurts my soul :)
>>
>>1165389

Is this a good line after all? I was gonna go for staff accounting because you can do bookkeeping online, but I got a credit analyst job thrown at me instead that I'm waiting on the results of whether I got it or not. So there's hope for that kind of work?

I pretty much want to go 4 hour workweek.
>>
File: DSCF1452.jpg (2MB, 4896x2760px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1452.jpg
2MB, 4896x2760px
I work shits at a Volvo warehouse, doing lots of extra hours as well. This nets me a comfortable 20k a year that's completely disposable.

Because I'm euro and have a good employer, every extra hour I work is an hour added to my paid leave days. So after 10 months of work I end up having saved up 2 months of paid leave.

I usually don't even end up spending the 20k and am able to travel comfortably, seen about 50 countries at this point, feels good mang.

So basically, work hard and save up, I'll never be rich but I'm it all seems worth it.
>>
>>1166835
Thanks, but while I can still afford it it pisses me off that I fell in a trap and wasted good money. I will try to make the best of this trip that I can.
>>
File: cobra bubbles 2.jpg (20KB, 440x366px) Image search: [Google]
cobra bubbles 2.jpg
20KB, 440x366px
>>1166889
>I work shits at a Volvo warehouse
>>
>>1166898
>I will try to make the best of this trip that I can.

Do that -- otherwise you waste everything you spend on the trip...
>>
File: nanny ogg.jpg (134KB, 574x823px) Image search: [Google]
nanny ogg.jpg
134KB, 574x823px
>>1166889
>I'll never be rich but I'm it all seems worth it.

Some people save up money for their old age. Others prefer to save up memories.
>>
>>1165773

Most interesting reply in this thread! Any tips on stick welding? You working now or still traveling?
>>
I work in the film industry as a grip. Its freelance work with long hours, but it pays well and funds my travel as well as extra for other things. I work half the year and travel/chill the other half.

Comes with its sacrifice though. Have to live with mom since renting in NYC is expensive as fuck and I already live here. But what can you do
>>
>>1165389
What exactly does your job entail?

I also work for a fortune 500 company as a software engineer
>>
>>1166903
Something i never get is that you can save for retirement but still going on cool trips every year. There's some middleground here.
>>
>>1166775
What do you recommend in Central Asia?
>>
>>1166954
Depends on what you're after. Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan for nature, Uzbekistan for history and architecture and Kazakhstan, especially Almaty, for a balance of nightlife, big city feel and mountains at the door step. Almaty could be a good place to start off, or Bishkek gives most a one month visa on arrival, so you could sort out your visas there.
>>
>>1166886
Are you German?
>>
>>1166989
Ozzie?

I like this game.

Sorry for the off-topics. Inspired by the dude guessing the other person was Danish.

Fwiw, I've answered in te thread already
>>
>>1166961
I appreciate the answers and insight. Thank you.
>>
>>1166858
It's not Danish nor French, it's my I'm drunk as fuck, let's book a trip and post on 4chan mood.
And now I need another beer, cheers.
>>
>>1162319

I know someone who does massage. He travels to places and asks around at hostels and hotels if people need a massage. seems to do okay at it.

Maybe get certified in massage and s byline of yoga, just a thought
>>
>>1162521

usajobs.gov has standing jobs for dr and also for health care types
>>
>>1166713
>7 weeks of holidays a year.
What the fuck.

I've been working with my fortune 100 company for the last 9 years and I barely get 2 weeks (half pay) vacation a year. I can only use up to a week at a time too.
>>
>>1167327
>I barely get 2 weeks (half pay) vacation a year.
You don't get fully paid vacations? Are you some kind of subcontractor, hourly employee, or temp? (Or maybe an undocumented migrant?) I don't know anyone with a full-time job that doesn't get PTO, even here in stingy America.

>tl;dr--you may be getting exploited, friend.
>>
File: WP_20150723_20_30_41_Pro.jpg (318KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150723_20_30_41_Pro.jpg
318KB, 1080x1920px
>>1166900
well that was a typo obviously, I do take a lot of shits at work though, might as well get paid for doing so.

>>1166952
I'll be getting a bunch of pension shekles from my EU government anyway, so that's nice.
>>
Hoping to write a book series that will make me an endless fortune. Dreams do come true, r-right?
>>
>>1166886
It depends on how good you are at recognizing patterns. I'm a borderline aspie so it's pretty easy for me
The "analyst" title can really entail a super wide range of things, but, at least in healthcare, a company will give you access to every record of every activity and person they care to put on record and ask you questions that you answer in neat excel documents. It's boring 90% of the time but the effort to reward ratio is awesome

>>1166935
See above, I sit in an office 7:30 to 4:30 and get tickets (I.e. how many doctors do x procedure that also meet y and z requirements and how much money do they make per member per month) I type up a formula that will give me said information, the computer generates a table and I send it on to the bigwigs

Alternatively if they ask for a particular thing often I code up a web-based fillable form that feeds the data they want into my stored formula and spits out an excel doc, easy stuff and it saves me crazy time
>>
>>1166227
on the the right is KLR 650
left well some type of ducati >.>
>>
I travel 90% of the year to places around the world. Just got back from a paper mill in Colombia. I work for a company that sends out techs to inspect and work on fire protection systems for industrial plants that use gas burners. Mostly FENWAL systems.

I make $110k a year, and used to be an electrician through a union but couldn't find consistent work.
>>
>>1168354
hire me?
>>
I work for the Foreign Ministry and am basically a higher Embassy worker.

That means getting transfered to a different Embassy around the world every 3-4 years - which makes checking out the surrounding countries relatively easy and cheap.

Spent four years in Colombia for example and saw most of Southern America that way.
>>
>>1166227

KLR650, Ducati GT1000 (Sportclassic). Me and my friend rode them to alaska.
>>
>>1168487
How do i become this? And would have a minor criminal record prevent me from obtaining such a position?
>>
>>1162319
>living/job
Scientist.
Conferences. Conferences everywhere.
>>
>>1168487
>>1168693
I'm not the same anon, but seriously how does one go about getting an embassy job? Most internships are for students here in Canada. Do you think I could start by volunteering, and would doing a good job at that for a year or so land me a low pay entry job maybe as an assistant or something?
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.