[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grand Oasis Cancun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Grand Oasis_Cancun.jpg (68KB, 398x256px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Oasis_Cancun.jpg
68KB, 398x256px
Plan on going throughout the reading week break ( October 9 - 16 ). Any personal reviews from this hotel. Also any good excursions around the area.

All replies will be appreciated
>>
>going to cancun for spring break
>going to a resort when you go on vacation

fucking YAWN man, you could go anywhere but instead you want to go to a place that is just mini america inside giant walls to keep all the outside culture out

Take your money and fly to whatever part of america you aren't currently living in, you'll have more fun visiting a new city than drinking yourself to death in a very expensive prison
>>
File: Stop-liking-what-i-dont-like4.jpg (79KB, 360x259px) Image search: [Google]
Stop-liking-what-i-dont-like4.jpg
79KB, 360x259px
>>1162087
Oh shush.
>>
File: godzilla attacking tulum mexico.jpg (39KB, 811x608px) Image search: [Google]
godzilla attacking tulum mexico.jpg
39KB, 811x608px
Never been to that hotel, but if you are going down there and have an interest, I'd recommend not spending all your time on the resort property (typically, they will try to encourage you to stay with them, but it is worth getting out and seeing the local stuff a bit. Or it is to me, there is also a lot to be said for sitting on a beach and drinking a drink and not giving a literal fuck... to each his own.)

Look for local parks and maybe festivals going on outside the hotel zone, and if you want a beautiful white sand beach with few people, it is worth the run up towards Isla Blanca -- but the road is crap, and you want to make sure your transport is locked in to get you back, no cabs out there. There is a lunch-ish restaurant/bar out at the end, but last I was there it was closed for renovations.

A day-trip to some of the Mayan stuff or a xenote for jumping into would be worth considering.
>>
>>1162087
Maybe it's this chick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_sbO1qZlbg

lol
I think the US actually likes its people being so xenophobic and stupid. Keeps them at work paying their taxes, not out spending cash in other countries and growing as people & demanding more than sugar water and chain stores from their pointless lives.
>>
>>1162216
>LE SHEEPLE
>>
>>1162216
>visits a temple
>complains about having to dress respectably
>complains about temperature (maybe jesus will turn it down for you)
>spends most of time talking about wanting to consume cola
>complains tours aren't provided free for murricans
>zero appreciation of anything
>only gives a fuck about drinking a big soda from a 7-11.

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>1162085
Not OP but I got a Cancun question, how good is it as a starting place to travel further into Mexico?

I'm from New Zealand and LA is the cheapest North/Central American city I can fly to, so I was thinking about flying there, bussing to Tijuana then flying to Cancun, then making my way to Mexico City then from there fly back to LA via Tijuana.

I'm thinking it'd let me ease my way into Mexico brush up on my very basic Spanish before going inland.
>>
>>1162339
Sounds like a more or less decent plan, but be aware of the size of Mexico
>>
>>1162349
Forgot pic.
>>
>>1162349
>>1162350
Yeah NZ is tiny, but I'll have at least a month there and the only schedule I'll need to keep is my return flight. I'm just hoping it's similar to Chile and Peru, I went there a few years ago and managed all good. Although I wasn't by myself then
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.