[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, what the fuck do you do when you're traveling solo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (758KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
758KB, 3264x2448px
Hey, what the fuck do you do when you're traveling solo? I'm 19 and going all over Russia but I can't seem to meet anyone. All the hostels are fucking empty. What do I do? Just go to a bar? People will laugh at me. I swear I'm retarded for thinking this was a good idea.
>>
>Just go to a bar? People will laugh at me
Why would they laugh at you for going to a bar?
If anything, you might get a few drinks once they see your backpack
>>
>>1161163
I carry around a huge ass bag. I leave it at the hostel anyway.
>>
>>1161165
You need to let go of your insecurities, my friend. Go to a bar, smile, shake hands, and buy the first round. There, you've made a lasting good first impression, and people will talk to you like friends.
>>
Sign up for Russian Cupid. Your probably young for the site, but it would be a good way to get a milfy translator
>>
>>1161158
I came here to laugh at you.

Now go get social! Russian women are the hottest fucking creatures known to man. You fuck.
>>
>>1161158
Where are you from? I was born in Vladivostok, Russia but I was born in the US. I have a few pointers for you, depending on the circumstances.
>>
File: 1434519891678.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1434519891678.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>1161180
>I was born in Vladivostok, Russia but I was born in the US.
>>
>>1161158
If you're in Moscow this weekend, we can catch up, I'll show you around.
>>
I'm in Moscow and need to know the good places to meet girls for one nightstands. Tinder here is just talking and paying overpriced bottles of wine. Anyone can recommend me some?
>>
>>1161186
I will be but I'm kinda suss meeting a random off 4chan
>>
>>1161191
Yeah, this reserved mentality, along with the insecurities expressed in your previous posts, is exactly why you are alone. Nothing ventured, nothing gained
>>
>>1161199
Can't deny this hit close to home.
>>
>>1161191
Well, you answered your question yourself. Instead of asking who I am, you decided to stick with prejudice; what's even more interesting is your lack of curiosity. Even if I were a typical 17yr old edgy nerd instead of late twenties office dweller, what difference would it make? Have you ever met a Russian 4channer before?
Anyway, best of luck in your trip!
>>
>>1161180
I understand i was born in bangkok thailand but i was born in the uk.
>>
Same problem as OP. Stuck here in Portugal. Tried going to bars. Didn't really work. That's because I'm in this small village. What did work however was weirdly enough match a qt3.17 on Tinder. She's been showing me around and I even got some poon. Maybe try Tinder? Russia is filled with cute grills from my experience.
>>
>>1161190
Just rent a pussy for the night
>>
>>1161158
Slavs are bro tier youll be fine
>>
>>1161158
Your problem is that you're probably sulking quietly instead of talking to as many people as possible. How else will they know you're a foreigner visiting and be friendly towards you if they can't hear you speak?

Moscow has a huge expat crowd. They usually hang in the bars around central metro station hubs. The most easymode place is Arbat, it's got the Hard Rock cafe and Harats pub which are both foreigner-friendly. If anything at least the bartenders can help you out.

Also try the Hudson bar, that's the expat watering hole and is usually full of thirsty Russian chicks looking to hook up with westerners.
>>
>>1161186
Not OP but I could use a local's insider knowledge. Currently in Irkutsk, you live in Moscow anon?
>>
>>1161487
Mainly, I am a management consultant, so I usually spend the week out of town and return back to Moscow for the weekend.
>>
>>1161158
Go to Wikisexguide and have fun.
>>
File: received_1356427584367350.jpg (110KB, 720x1136px) Image search: [Google]
received_1356427584367350.jpg
110KB, 720x1136px
>>1161191
Bruh, I've been in Europe for the last two months hitting up and meeting all my 4chan friends. Grow a set of Balls man. Pic Related. We're all gay and sleeping together.
>>
Im not willing to pay for something that's free. Just want to know the places easy girls hang around. I'm have no problems talking with girls, but here in Russia the one i met are quote different from European ones. They were looking for serious things or at least not for ons. Also, 90% of tinder matches don't reply, the ones that reply don't want to go out with a stranger, and the ones that what to go our, ended up flaking. Dafuq Russia, where the bitches at?
>>
>>1161560
Dude, Russian girls do not seek long term stuff with foreigners that openly. They are quite easygoing. It's clear that you have some issues. Why don't you sort them out first?
>>
>>1161573
Im doing, just wanted Russian bros to indicate some good places to meet cool easygoing qts
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.