[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/ I'll be heading up north to Seattle from LA this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: amtrak coast starlight 2-large.jpg (54KB, 720x459px) Image search: [Google]
amtrak coast starlight 2-large.jpg
54KB, 720x459px
Hey /trv/ I'll be heading up north to Seattle from LA this week. I'll have a day in Seattle to do whatever. Any suggestions? Also, if anyone has a couch I could bum 2 nights on that would be awesome.
>>
File: 1407562251815.gif (725KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1407562251815.gif
725KB, 400x225px
buy a bunch of weed and smoke it.
>>
File: 1393293958556.jpg (30KB, 394x391px) Image search: [Google]
1393293958556.jpg
30KB, 394x391px
>>1157913
>>
>>1158786
I don't smoke
>>
>>1158789
>>
>>1158780
One day? What can you do in a single day? I don't know, go have clam chowder in the market with the rest of the tourists?

We have no idea what you like. So I'm going to assume you like airplanes. You are in luck friendo, the Museum of Flight is really good. Go do that. Unfortunately, it is kind of out of the way.

(ha, captcha was airplanes! they are reading my posts!)
>>
From downtown you can take a ferry over to Bremerton and back. On a nice day it's a good way to see Puget Sound for under $10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voMQNtapqfY

If you don't have a place to stay already, I don't know how close to downtown you will be though.
>>
>>1158996
I rrreally dislike clam chowder.
Airplanes are neat but I'm not going to spend my day in Seattle checking them out. Thanks though
>>
>>1159006
Thanks!
This is a good option.
I'll be staying in a buddhist temple.
>>
Visit Alki Beach and eat at Marination Ma Kai. Alki beach is in west seattle and you get a really nice view of Seattle from there.

You could also check out the troll underneath the bridge but i'd only do that if I were in the area.

You could go hiking but that would take like an entire day

Definitely check out pike place market and the gum wall

I'd let you stay at my place but I am too afraid of being murdered
>>
>>1159152
Thanks!

Where is the troll under the bridge?
I would be down to spend my day hiking.
What are some good trails?
>>
>>1159246
Camp Long is in West Seattle, but it is more of a stroll than a hike. I like Seward Park which has some old growth forest. But to really go on a hike you'd have to drive out of the city.
>>
>>1158780
Golden Gardens Park is a beautiful beach with mountains in the background right in the city

Shiku Sushi is amazing

Fremont Brewing

Bait Shop is a fun bar
>>
>>1159572
Thanks!
>>
>>1159601
Awesome, thank you
>>
File: fremont-troll.jpg (47KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
fremont-troll.jpg
47KB, 500x330px
>>1159246
I don't recall exactly where it is. We used to do graffiti and we would always just randomly stumble upon it late at night. It's somewhere in downtown Seattle lol.

Rattle snake ridge is really popular, I like going to Poo Poo point, or there is also a lot of good hikes out of North Bend but that is like an hour drive at least from seattle
>>
File: reaction-face-mandela.png (615KB, 634x740px) Image search: [Google]
reaction-face-mandela.png
615KB, 634x740px
>>1160207
Poo Poo point? We're not talking about India here, Pajeet.
>>
>>1159246
Fremont Troll is in Fremont. East getting nearer to U district. literally just google and you will find
>>
>>1160224
Downtown san francisco is full of DESIGNATED
>>
>>1160230
Thanks, I didn't think of that.
I'll have to checkit out next time.
I lucked out and was in town for the night market. Had a blast.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.