[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: birds.gif (467KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
birds.gif
467KB, 500x300px
I'm going to Portland for a week in the beginning of October and will also check out Seattle for a couple of days.

Where to go except for popular tourist attractions?

I'm a game developer who like to meet different people and enjoy weird stuff like Burning Man.
>>
Nobody from there?
>>
>>1157913
>I'm a game developer
You fit right in with the rest of the 99% potential wanna be game developers.

Use pokemon go for all the tourist spots, it's pretty accurate kek.
>>
Oregonborn here.
See the coast, October is the best time to go. People are fine, but if you come to oregon.. see oregon.
There's an eminant honesty about our coastline, the weather may be wet, but the landscape breathes in this context. Visit some small villages, like Netarts, seaside and Astoria.
>>
>>1157913
>I'm a game developer who like to meet different people and enjoy weird stuff like Burning Man
faggot
>>1158141
>There's an eminant honesty about our coastline, the weather may be wet, but the landscape breathes in this context
bigger faggot
>>
Check out Quarterworld in Hawthorne, pretty cool arcade with a good gyro place next to it

As mentioned the coast is nice, lots of seafood and saltwater taffy
>>
>>1158179
I wouldn't be as mean about it, but yeah, it's crazy Portland in this thread.
>>
>>1158141
i want to move to oregon. what's the best city to live in? location wise it seems like portland but i hear it's the most expensive and full of hobos
>>
>>1158230

the suburbs of portland are really good if you want to be close to portland but not in portland, every city has tons of homeless now, so it's something you gotta deal with.

don't live in vancouver

>>1157913
Washington Park, Mt Tabor, go hiking on the Trail of Ten Falls or drive up to the columbia river gorge and see Multinomah Falls or whatever. The colors will be nice.
>>
Got it, thanks everyone!

>>1158179
Predictable response but that's the way I like it. Sorry, mate.
>>
>>1157913
>I'm going to Portland for a week in the beginning of October

http://www.oregoncoast.org/lincoln-city-fall-kite-festival/
>>
go to la merde and get the crawfish spold mac.
take a walk over the river and take a skytram to OHSU

go to the food carts by portland state. hit up a few quirky dive bars in the old part of the city
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.