[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Places to See in Prague

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: prague-2010-097.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
prague-2010-097.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
Hi, I'm goin' to Prague with my gf. Which are the best places to see there & best Beer?
>>
Old town, Castle and Charles bridge are the must-visit trinity.

There's tons more to do in and around Prague. Depends on your interest and time.
>>
File: 1439890504.png (152KB, 462x360px) Image search: [Google]
1439890504.png
152KB, 462x360px
>>1157790
Not OP but I'll be there the first days of October. I'm into whatever there's to do, clubbing, seeing alchemy labs, museum, wondering around, etc
>>
>>1157604
Showpark -- Google it
>>
>>1157792
not OP either but also headed to prague. I'm starting backpacking from London mid Sept, probably will be there around early oct as well!
>>
>>1157604
I was there a couple months ago. You have to go to u tri ruzi. The beer there is amazing. And get some beer goulash for dinner or something. Make sure you see the old town and the castle. I personally am a craft beer fag so I went to a beer tasting with some other tourist. It was very informative and fun. I recommend doing that too. Especially in Prague. Went there as a solo traveler and made the best of it. Anyone has any questions let me know.
>>
other than what is mentioned already, vysehrad is quite nice, my gf liked it.
if you have a couple of days take a train to kutna hora and check out the sedlec ossuary for a little half day trip.

also best beer is subjective, but a couple of places have unfiltered beer on tap, it is the business. otherwise i would highly recommend krusovice, that was my favourite
>>
I was there late August, try out a Lokal whilst you're there. It was packed out late afternoon time, and might be reservation only on an evening. I'm a Tripadvisor whore but we didn't eat badly once.

The beer is cracking basically everywhere, as long as you like Pilsener-type lager. ~30Kr seems a fair price in the centre, cheaper the further you go out. Tried to avoid Staropramen as you can get that back home, Bernard and unpasteurised Krusovice I remember being decent.

Ended up in a basement place called Bar Tecka on the other side of the river, without wanting to sound patronising the locals are maybe a little tired of tourists compared to other cities and may seem unfriendly at times, but after a few beers and horrific shots we played some table football and got talking. U Sudu is another place I can remember off the top of my head.
>>
>>1157943

Žižkov too, that area is chock-full of bars in close distance of each other.

Use the trams, they're cheap enough and tickets last for an amount of time, not just a certain line or whatever.
>>
any information about drugs/parties?
>>
>>1158401
Cross Club is where it is as for cool dj's, there is a place called the Gold Tree (I think) off the entrance to Charles Bridge, it's got a few floors.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.