[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for Serbia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fmngzbfbnn1snj1dcp4m.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
fmngzbfbnn1snj1dcp4m.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
Anyone have any recommendations for Serbia?

This wasn't originally part of my travel plans but I met this Bulgarian chick in Sofia a month ago while I was traveling there, and now I've ended up in Slovenia. We want to see each other again, but the most feasible place to do so in our situations is Serbia next week. Was initially thinking of just spending 5 nights with her in Belgrade, but I realized that might get boring. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I heard Novi Sad was good too. I also need to be heading to Budapest after Serbia, so maybe not some place too far south of Belgrade..?

Pic related; pretty much all I know about Serbia. I also heard the girls there are stunning, but I'll already be with this Bulgarian girl. Lol
>>
Or even just some unique/cool spots in Belgrade would be much appreciated :)
>>
>>1157288
Belgrade is the party capital of Europe, from what I read, hear and see all over the media. I doubt it will be boring.
>>
>>1157288
Just go to Bohinj and forget about Serbia altogether mane
>>
>>1157288
Serbian girls are hot. Belgrade is fun. Serbian men are insecure cunts. You might get beat up. Stay in well lit places, preferably with friends at night. Stay away from drunk groups of men. That's about it mate.
>>
File: 1473003047005.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473003047005.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>1157292
Apart from the routine museum and church tour? Let's see....

Knez Mihajlova is a must.

It's still "summer" technically, so the party boats still operate. That is where you want to primarily go to party during this season. I suggest this one boat called "Sava, eEspecially if they're doing the usual Salsa night thing. Got into a dispute with a black Cuban during one such occurrence, which set of a weird chain of events resulting in me managing to score my boss a speaking slot at a panel at a prestigious international summit for world leaders in New York.
Due note though that a sort of "different" crowd rolls into some (not all) of these boats after midnight/one am. The kind of "looking for a fight" crowd. Keep that in mind.

There's a club called Tranzit in the Savamala neighborhood that's pretty cool.

Restaurant in Skadarlija called Three Hats. Basically meant for tourists, but it doesn't fail to do the job.

Plenty of places for Urban exploration. There is a local facebook group you can contact. Insert this after the .com, should take you there:
>urbexserbia
(I'd post the entire thing, but Facebook isa pain in the ass).

Oh, and Hotel Moscow has THE BEST cakes in the city. You have to have them at least once.

I envy you a bit anon. I live here but I'm confined to work in Dedinje for most of the week and sometimes the weekends, especially in our busy season (which is approaching). Wish I could get out more. In any case, best of luck.

Oh, and don't talk positively about NATO. Or Kosovo. In fact, declare sympathetically that "Kosovo je Srbija."

Which it is.

Fucking Clinton.
>>
>>1158321
>Which it is.
92% albanian
>>
>>1159976
A mistake to be corrected.
>>
>>1157288
Novisad is not worth staying in. You could do a day trip from Belgrade.

This guy a hostel talked it up so I went there. Then was stuck for 4 days not realize how boring it would get. The fortress is nice, and there are some nice areas in the town. But just not more than a days worth of stuff to do.
>>
>>1159987
le remove kebab :^)
>>
>>1157288

17.09.2016 Is the city derby, Red star vs Partizan, one of the, if not the most volatile games on the planet potentially. I recommend staying away from the stadiums if you can, the supporters are quite merciless at times.

If you want to be super safe, don't wear any black and white/red and white clothes.

If you wan't to go, that's a whole other matter
>>
>>1160529
Aw Christ, I forgot about that.

I live in Senjak and you can hear the people cheering from Partizan sometimes, particularly if it's one of THOSE games.

It's going to be crazy.
>>
>>1160536
Ajmo Zvezdo :^)
>>
>>1160538
As a foreigner, I don't hold any particular allegiance.

...my entire workplace is Red Star though, so that kinda decides it.
>>
>>1160539

Fair enough! You have to appreciate the passion though!
>>
>>1160543
No need to tell me. The boss gets really into it when he's cheering.
>>
One of my favourite cities in the world.
Vibrant, cheap, lots of things to see & do.

Taking the train from Belgrade to Montenegro is also quite the experience (scenery is terrifying). The weather is still nice at the Adriatic so if you want a small beach getaway I can advise that.
>>
>>1159976
That's like saying Los Angeles is 92% Mexican so should be 'returned' to Mexico.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.