[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney: Land or World?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I'm going on a Disney trip with my mom for one-on-one time after New Year's, but which Disney can we go to. I have some pros, and they're all so good.

California
>Better weather
>I have family and friends there
>MSEP coming back

Florida
>More to see and do
>Haven't been to Epcot in a long time

And they all have lots of new things. Where can I go?
>>
If you're going not too far after New Year it should be fairly quiet at WDW, while I can imagine Disneyland being quite busy with the larger city nearby.

How long do you intend to go? Because you need a fair bit of time at WDW to even come close to covering the whole thing, but a few days will be plenty for Disneyland.
>>
Which one are you closest to? THat should be your #! consideration. Yes WDW is much larger, but unless you are a hardcore theme park fan that won't matter. I've use this comparison in the past, but I'll state it again:

Imagine Disney parks like your favorite band. WDW is like the entire discography for that band: Disneyland Resort is like their Greatest Hits. Both have their pros and cons, so it ultimately depends on which one that you are closest to.
>>
>>1158174
I did not factor in the distance for OP, as for me they're both across the Atlantic, so for the most part the distance difference is irrelevant for those 2.
>>
>>1158186
Well, Florida has excellent weather in January, and right after New Years the off-season starts (fewer crowds).

For some reason I only just now noticed that you have family near Disneyland. If they like parks, go to DL and invite hem to come with you.
>>
World is significantly better, but LA is way better than Orlando if you're going to do other shit besides Disney.
>>
>>1157034
The weather is variable around new years/january. It will be lovely evenings and mornings of course, not sure how steamy or dry and cool the daytime would be..might be 80s, 70s, might be 60s.

Let's talk about your Mom, her age and health will the longer flight/longer walks be an issue? Just how old is she? Magic kingdom tends toward getting little kids to enjoy them, and both locations have that. But, Epcot's food journeys, and culture is just more enjoyable for adults. Then you have the other non-disney parks around Orlando to enjoy.
>>
>Europeans come all the way to Florida
>They never visit a beach

Lmao thanks for the tax revenue, more room for me
>>
File: beachShots-VRBO-102.jpg (48KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
beachShots-VRBO-102.jpg
48KB, 800x577px
>>1158877
>>
>>1158877

Probably because most Euros are less than an hours drive away from a beach in most countries.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.