[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the safest countries in Africa to visit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: African_continent-en.svg.png (444KB, 1270x1199px) Image search: [Google]
African_continent-en.svg.png
444KB, 1270x1199px
What are some of the safest countries in Africa to visit?
>>
>>1156884
The ones with an airport that can take you somewhere else
>>
>>1156884
>South Sudan
>Mali
>Somalia
>Eritrea

Nice and cosy.
>>
>>1156884
Morocco & Zambia.
>>
>>1156884
Botswana
Namibia
>>
>>1156884
I've been to Cape Town and it was an amazing holiday. I actually went because of this article I found on it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/19/15-reasons-cape-town-shou_n_5007331.html
>>
Morocco and Ghana are both awesome and safe based on my experience.
>>
>>1156884
Try island countries, like Cape Verde, São Tomé and Príncipe and Mauritius.
>>
>>1156884
evry country along the coastline from Sengal to cameroon, nambia, botswana, S.A and countries up to Ethopia true Tamzenia. also marocco is safe and Tunisiacan be safe, some times.
>>
Africa as a whole is racist as fuck if you're not black.
>>
BUT ..BUT i'm a white native african

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers
>>
Morocco
Southern African countries: Namibia, Botswana and the white regions in South Africa
Island paradises
>>
>>1157848
You're not white. Sorry.
>>
>>1156884

the only safe parts of Africa are gated white communities
>>
>>1156904

t. Somalian pirate
>>
>>1157848
Whitest in Africa
>>
File: Africa 2012 482.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Africa 2012 482.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>>1156884
SA, Bots, Namibia
>>
>>1156901
first post best post..... it's called the dark continent for a reason.
>>
SA is fine if you're not a complete retard. Avoid the townships and don't drive around the cities at 3AM or walk around by yourself at night.
>>
>>1156884
N/A

Not even joking. Every country there offers a realistic chance of getting robbed, assaulted, raped and/or murdered.
>>
>>1158397
To be fair, so does the USA

Hell, I'd say that the US is probably more dangerous than some African countries
>>
I hear Zanzivar, Tanzania is safe. Lagos, Nigeria. And all those coastal places the French go for vacation and to fucking black women on the Western Coast of Africa
>>
>>1158462
You're not being fair. You're being just another cuck revisionist. It is not fair to say the USA is as unsafe as it is in Africa for fuck's sake.
>>
>>1158325
Shut the fuck up asshole

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
>>
>>1158078
>white is a skin color or a racial sect ?
>>
>>1158529
Per capita murder rate in the US is nearly four times the per capita murder rate in Tunisia. Not to say that there aren't countries in Africa that aren't much worse in the US, or that these numbers directly translate to risk for tourists.
>>
>>1158541
Inadvertent triple negative -- I meant there are African countries that are much worse.
>>
>>1158462
Not at all.

There are many safe areas in the United States.
>>
I once asked a Nigerian uber driver where he would like to visit in Africa and he told me Kenya is his first choice for its beauty.

Also Morocco
>>
>>1158558
That's the whole point! There are many safe areas in Africa too.
>>
>>1158558
As there are in Africa. It's an entire continent for pete's sake
>>
File: asmara.jpg (232KB, 1605x642px) Image search: [Google]
asmara.jpg
232KB, 1605x642px
The problem with visiting Africa isn't that it's not safe. It's that most tourists end up going to the same expat places that foreign worker go to, but they don't have companies willing to spend $150/day on them.

>>1156904
>Eritrea

Foreigners are usually only allowed in Asmara, but it's actually a neat city. Much of it was built by the Italians in the 30s. It's considered the worst dictatorship after north korea, but people go there too.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.