[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country, in your experience, has the most beautiful women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: spanish-girl_world-cup-2010_16.jpg (107KB, 440x570px) Image search: [Google]
spanish-girl_world-cup-2010_16.jpg
107KB, 440x570px
Which country, in your experience, has the most beautiful women?
>>
>>1156328
Spain, easily.
Close contenders are Switzerland and the white-skinned areas of Morocco.
>>
Serbia, mainly the capital Belgrade (Beograd). I'm here right now, originally from Australia and these women are fucking beautiful.
But they won't pay attention to you unless they see you're a foreigner with money, which shouldn't be a problem since the RSD (dinar) is utter filth compared to the Euro, AUD, USD and GBP. You can live like a king for 2 months with roughly $2000 dollars.
>>
Ethiopian, for me. Best features of all races combined
>>
>>1156328
Depends on what you like.
If you're into tall blond chicks, consider Ukraine, Estonia or Poland.

Favourable currency and low cost of living, you can set up there for a bit and bum around and find some gorgeous life partner.

If you're into asian...it probably depends on what time, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Flip...all appeal to different people.
>>
>>1156328
Norway, Israel, Colombia, Japan.
>>
Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Sweden lives up to its reputation for tall blonde girls. Czech Republic and Hungary had gorgeous women, but I was only ever in Prague or Budapest so I'd assume in smaller areas it wouldn't be as good.

Spanish and Italian girls are god-tier for the caramel skin tone.
>>
Israel, Ethiopia, Brazil
>>
I've been to Le Mans in France and I was absolutely marveled. Petit, freckled QT's. It was rare to find fat women there. Even the fucking McDonalds waitress was qt as fuck.
>>
Depends.
If I pick the place I have seen the most beautiful girl, that girl you can't forget, it would be Italy or Brazil, but If I look to all my pictures and pick the place with the best avarage women, it would be Czech Republic.
>>
>>1156385
>israel
kek
>>
>>1156392
>McDonalds waitress
French McDonalds has a waitress?
>>
I'd say Spain, second would be Mexico.

Iran also deserves a mention.
>>
Dominican republic
>>
>>1156437
>Mexico
U wot? do we just get all the ugly ones? Fucking mexico share your attractive women reeee
>>
>>1156328
Colombia. 6ft 2 gringo with blue eyes, here.

Had a field day in Medellin. Those ladies are always dressed to the nines, and a lot of them have bolt-ons, which I'm totally into.
>>
>>1156441
what are bolt-ons
>>
Poland
Ukraine
Colombia
Russia
>>
>>1156441
Everyone on 4chan is 6'2 with blue eyes except in the face threads :^)
>>
>>1156451
Cross my heart.
>>
>>1156349
Yes or I could smear a white girl in shit, smack her in the nose with a shovel, and accomplish the same thing
>>
File: 1472569741162.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472569741162.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>1156453
>>
>>1156385
|
|>
|
>>
>>1156442
fake tits
>>
I'd say Brazil because they have the most genetic admixture of any country.

This means that they get lots of sexy women like the Victoria's Secret models.

They also get a lot of ugly women too, don't get me wrong.

America also has some of the most beautiful women for this reason. Even if you're all, "hurr durr niggers can never be good looking," all the generations of different European ethnicities that ends up in people just being "white" produces a lot of good looking people.

Also Koreans, but not because they're naturally good looking (some are) but because good looks are extremely valued there, so people dress well, do make up well, get plastic surgery. Also since they are East Asian they don't eat much and lots of people are thin.

I think there are lots of good looking Japanese women too because the Japanese are sex perverts and don't marry for love, so over the years I think this has led to lots of sexy women.

It must be repeated however that every country has ugly people and beautiful people. There are even good looking Abos.
>>
Belarus. They're uber sweet and many are well educated in Minsk as well. And almost zero foreigners visit so it's shooting fish in a barrel.

For Latinos, Colombia. The paisa women are incredible looking and very sweet as well. Unfortunately they're also always up to something as well, you really can't trust Colombian women for the most part.

In Asia, opinions vary but for me it's hands-down Taiwan. If you're into petite women it's paradise in Taipei.

In Africa, excluding the stunning white South Africans (who won't give you the time of day if they're decent looking), the girls are generally pretty fugly. But speaking solely of the top 10% of young women, I'd say Ethiopia. But they're very conservative, so in terms of girls you can actually bang, Nairobi in Kenya has everything beat. IMO easiest place for white guys to get laid in the world, easier than anywhere in the Philippines even. I only left there when I was so sexually exhausted from so many one night stands in a row that I needed a break.
>>
>>1156467
going to afrika soon, you had to pay or do women there enjoy sex?
>>
>>1156472
Depends on the country. Ethiopia you'll end up paying, but you might have luck if you try AfroIntroductions.com. Some of the freelance whores in the clubs are super hot though.

Rest of East Africa is like shooting fish in a barrel, just get on Tinder, ask the hottest girl out for a drink, take her home right after. Literally that easy.

Southern Africa is harder, lots of white people around and lots of history of racial issues that are just getting worse. Don't go to Southern Africa, and especially not South Africa, expecting to get laid with a decent girl without paying. The white guys there are taller, better looking, and 10x more badass than you are.

West and North Africa I have no idea but you really need to watch your ass in those areas.
>>
>>1156439
Well, maybe I should be more precise: Morelia.
>>
I have a thing for chubby grills so America desu
>>
>>1156467
>>1156480
Can a tall Latino also score in places like Kenia?
>>
>>1156349
ethiopian people tend to have chubby cheeks and recessive chins, don't they?
maybe i'm thinking of somalians
>>
File: Españolas medias 04.jpg (162KB, 1010x674px) Image search: [Google]
Españolas medias 04.jpg
162KB, 1010x674px
Ukraine or Russia, but that area has in general the best ones

>>1156437
>>1156384
>>1156339
Spain? What's wrong with you?, most of them look like pic related, Spanish girls being hot is one of the bigegst memes ever seen, I'd say 5-10 % of them are beautiful. Some people have such a weird taste...

Also some anons said South American countries when the average South American girl is an ugly 150cm amerindian when you expect a hot brunette bunda model, too many memes.
>>
>>1156490
In Costa Rica the average girl was a qt. In Panama or Mexico they were as you describe. In Cuba they were absolutely disgusting though...

I know 3 Colombian girls though and all are stunningly beautiful and the many others I've seen were at least somewhat attractive. I assume that the ones I know are from wealthier families who had prospects of running away and aren't the average representatives of the country.
>>
Portugal and Spain, Portugese tend to be less friendly though.
>>
>>1156489
>ethiopian people tend to have chubby cheeks and recessive chins, don't they?

NO, there is a reason they have been mentioned several times in this thread. Unfortunately as these anons allude to: >>1156467
>But speaking solely of the top 10% of young women, I'd say Ethiopia.
>>1156480
>Ethiopia you'll end up paying, but you might have luck if you try AfroIntroductions.com.

You are not likely to get something for nothing with native Ethiopians. You are going to have to put in some money, some time, or both. And the time is not likely in a typical /trv/ situation.
>>
>>1156490
Different strokes me. I love the Andalucian girls of Seville and Southern Spain.
>>
>>1156328
And what about the easiest women?
>>
File: laposada8_01[1].jpg (137KB, 1010x674px) Image search: [Google]
laposada8_01[1].jpg
137KB, 1010x674px
>>1156524
Valencian women are hot, too. But if Ukraine and Russis is anon's >>1156490 ideal then of course he'd fine Spain, and probably Italian, women unattractive. At least the southern ones.
>>
>>1156462
>Victoria's Secret
>multi racial models
>Owner and CEO (((Leslie Wexner)))
>>
>>1156328
Spain
>>
For all the guys saying Ethiopians: Ethiopian girls look hot, but they have curly wurlies between their titties or on the nips. It's gross.

Serbian girls are divine. Hottest hook up of my life by far.
>>
>>1156562
Maybe she shaved, her vagina was bare, but not my expereince. Id post pics but it's a SFW board. DESU, the hairiest women I've been with were unshaven Spaniards. Though I have a feeling the Leb I was with would've been hairy, based off the mustache her mother had, but she was shaven.
>>
>>1156328
Spain, certainly
>>
>>1156343
How receptive are the women in eastern europe to South American guys with money?
>>
>>1156328
Any country my wife and I visit.
>>
>>1156528
>>1156524

But those you posted are nice, I mean the average, and most of Spanish girls are average or worse...also it's a matter of taste that I prefer Eastern Europeans, I find them really exotic, feminine and attractive.
>>
>>1156339
no way.
>>1156490
literally trash.

Have you tried Brazil and Argentina for a change?
>>
>>1156608
>literally trash.
>>1156490
I think these are Northern Spain. Not typical of the look seen in the South and along the coast.

Which also explains why so many people are saying Spain. It's likely their chief exposure comes from places like Ibiza or Malaga. Versus Madrid.
>>
>>1156608
I don't think those you say look much better, but it's funny to see how anons overrate the Spanish as if they were hot when they are actually not such a great thing.
>>
>>1156619
Are simply different peopel find different things attractive. Like this anon
>>1156603
>also it's a matter of taste that I prefer Eastern Europeans, I find them really exotic, feminine and attractive.

But personally I find them plain and more masculine than Southern Europeans. Like I wouldn't be able to pick out an Eastern European from any other white American, outside of the accent, and then I find the accent harsh/aggressive. Exotic and feminine, I don't see.
>>
File: 26717931582_61b5942521_b.jpg (181KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
26717931582_61b5942521_b.jpg
181KB, 1024x684px
Taiwan
>>
Kyrgyzstan best stan
Kazakh is good too
Perfect mix of Asian and Russian
>>
>>1156766
Anyone got any pictures? google ain't got shit
>>
>>1156781
Look at Kazahkstans Olympic team
>>
>>1156784
I just see men
>>
>>1156766
fucking this, i got yellow fever when i was there, still do
>>
>>1156480
>>1156467
>Nairobi in Kenya...
thanks for the tip mate, might have to make an excursion to cure my jungle fever
>>
File: kazahk.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
kazahk.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>1156781
Your google fu is shit
>>
File: GetImage[1].jpg (787KB, 1300x650px) Image search: [Google]
GetImage[1].jpg
787KB, 1300x650px
>>1156784
>>1156786
>>
File: maxresdefault1-e1406560578357[1].jpg (139KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1-e1406560578357[1].jpg
139KB, 1600x900px
>>1156814
>>
>>1156524
Other Spain answering anon here. I was in Andalucia too.
>>
>>1156439
If by we, you mean the US, then yes you do, 99% of the inmigrants come from poor towns were most people have "stronger indegenous genetic". They'll tell you they are from Guadalajara but that's a lie, chance are they are from Zacatecas, Michoacan or Guerrero.
As a whole Mexico isn't particurlaly full of beautiful women, but in some areas of Culiacan, Monterrey, Guadalajara and even Mexico City you'll find real qts.
>>
>>1156836
I was surprised after traveling for almost 3 weeks around southern Mexico that in Mexico City a lot of people just looked European as fuck. You could put them in any major European city and they would just fit in.

Only the wealthier parts of the city like Polanco were like this however.
>>
>>1156836
The Mexican immigrants in the US are overwhelmingly from the poorer segment of Mexican society. That's why they left seeking better employment opportunities. These people tend to have more Amerindian genetic background.

The Mexicans with more European ancestry tend to be better off economically and therefore have less reason to emigrate.

Mexico is fascinating in this way. The politicians and celebrities look like they could be from France and the crop pickers look like extras from Apocalypto.
>>
File: 146882046015.jpg (62KB, 640x670px) Image search: [Google]
146882046015.jpg
62KB, 640x670px
>>1156439
>>
>>1156854
Looks like an average white girl that could be from Wisconsin. Not impressed
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.