[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend wants to take a trip to Cuba. Anyone been there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cuba-photo.jpg (830KB, 2496x1672px) Image search: [Google]
cuba-photo.jpg
830KB, 2496x1672px
Friend wants to take a trip to Cuba. Anyone been there?
>>
>>1156237
Yes, many of us have.

Better go soon before every street corner has a McDonalds, HolidayInn, KFC, MetroPCS, etc. Tourism for Americans to Cuba is relatively new but as soon as Americans take hold the country will go down the shitter. Not long before the Americans stink it up and turn it into a tourist trap with drunks wandering the streets like they did to the Bahamas.

As soon as foreign money starts flowing it the country will never be the same.
>>
no, you'll be the first
>>
>>1156342
Real Travellerâ„¢

Cuba sucks. Make sure you enjoy the exceptionally awful food, and the good feeling that you're supporting a brutal regime with your tourist dollars.
>>
>>1156237
I lived there until I was 15, it's beautiful but unless you're very careful to only spend money with privately owned businesses you will be supporting the bloodiest dictatorship in the western world
>>
Not OP, but geez. This board used to be good, why are you all such bitter losers to this guy?
>>
>>1156407
Maybe there's just more actual Cubans on the internet
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.