[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immigration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 640px-USA_Flag_Map.svg.png (62KB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
640px-USA_Flag_Map.svg.png
62KB, 640x402px
What about immigration thread? I want to go to USA. Live and working there, states California or Massachusetts. I am a programmer, 23 years.
>>
USA guys, before I get citizenship I can work non officially by profession?
>>
>>1155379
Get a job from a company that will sponsor you with an H1 visa.

Or marry an American and file green card paperwork to get a work permit.
>>
>>1155379
I'm thinking the same, also a programmer here. Where are you living currently?
>>
>>1155393
in Russia. But I dont like this country and want to go to USA. I tried to get green card (lottery) but...
>>1155392
For example?
>>
>>1155379
America sucks and will be a hellhole if clinton gets elected. Go to canada they might be cowardly and pathetic but at least you get free healthcare
>>
>>1155400
I think about Canada. How can the citizenship?
>>
>>1155399
Get sponsored for a J1 (summer) visa and try to impress a job so much they will sponsor u
>>
>>1155410
Idk im not a cancuck. Montreal looks like itwould be nice to visit though
>>
>>1155400
People have said that about basically every single presidential candidate ever. But surely new_president will destroy America.
>>
>>1155418
I will try to get visa. I very want to leave from Russia. After 3-5 years Russia will be like DPRK really. Fucking country.
>>
>>1155420
USA have election) Russia have not election 15 years and next president will be Putin again 100%. And he is destroy Russia
>>
>>1155420
>first chronic liar and criminal president isnt a big deal
>>
>>1155379
Fuck off we're full.
>>
20 year old American who can weld all four processes, including pulsed-arc mig, aluminum tig, and pipe here. How do I go about finding a company in the Netherlands that will hire me for a few years? If it would help me in this endeavor, I could easily get some experience working in one of the world's premier military shipyards before I give this a go.
>>1155379
There's plenty of demand for programmers here. Try to apply to a larger firm that employs foreigners, like google, amazon, microsoft, or whoever else does nerd shit, especially if they have a presence in Russia already. You might also want geographically expand your search to places like Texas, Seattle, Northern Virginia, or New York, so you'll at least be working in the US before you relocate to where you actually want to live. I will say that your first summer in Virginia or Texas is going to be pretty rough. Or, you could work for an American company in Russia and request to be transferred to US office later on.
>>1155380
If my memory serves me correctly, foreigners need to have 7 years of legal residence in the US before they can apply for citizenship
>>
>>1155437
>first
>>
>>1155421
Literally tons of Russians in Europe working and living. The only Russians I've seen in America are attractive women who married wealth men and live in New York. Never heard of a single Russian male actually making it here but I'm sure there are some. You have a much better chance in Europe.
>>
US here. How can I immigrate to Canada easily?
>>
>>1155468
I met a Russian guy in Dallas who started a cement business and made enough for a house, some make it, but most don't flaunt
>>
>>1155379

>why the fuck do you want to go to one of the world's most infamous countries? Especially when super evil Clinton of an dumb trump gets elected?

>as a programmer you can do fine work from home

>most people really hate amerifags , cause they think they rule the world.

>used to be my favorite country long time ago but now....
>>
>>1155491
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>1156254

>He thinks greentext is only for quoting.
>>
>>1156261
You think misused it dude
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
same here

my best plan right now is to find an American qt to marry

it's probably not even gonna be that hard, I'm lifting and I even have a chubby fetish so that's only going to increase my chances.

Now I only need to get good at talking to women, make a couple accounts on okcupid/tinder/etc. and then go on 1 or 2 vacations there to find someone.

I'm also gonna try the lottery tho, 1/100 chances ain't that bad, way better than the money lottery
>>
>>1155491
>he fell for the Anti-Americanism meme
baka

I'm obsessed with America, and the exceptionalism is one of the best aspects of it.

They ARE the best and they DO RULE the world, why not be proud of it?

America fuck yeah!

t. non-American but want to become an American
>>
>>1156423
>>1156424

we're full
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.