[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian Honeymoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Kauai-Lesbian-Weddings.jpg (92KB, 850x564px) Image search: [Google]
Kauai-Lesbian-Weddings.jpg
92KB, 850x564px
So I'm getting married on mid December and we've been trying to figure out a good honeymoon destination with my fiancé.

So far Thailand (and I was thinking maybe Sri Lanka right now) seem like our best options, but I'm wondering how safe/comfy these places are for same sex coupes?

What are some of the best destinations where we could walk holding hands, have romantic dinners, maybe have drunk sex at a public place, etc ???
>>
File: itomboys-yes-or-no-1[1].jpg (291KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
itomboys-yes-or-no-1[1].jpg
291KB, 1123x1600px
>>1154062
What's funny is when I just read your first sentence I immediately thought of Thailand. Thaland is safe and comfy for same sex couples. You will no doubt notice "tomboys" (Thai slang for a boyish lesbian) and their woman. Here is a Thai movie that may interest you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnKlilTxvO8

I also think there may even be lesbian bars and clubs, though you'd be fine in regular ones. Silom is the gay bar/club area of Bangkok, it's not my scene but I imagine that extends to lesbians.
>>
File: world-gay-marraige.jpg (91KB, 952x560px) Image search: [Google]
world-gay-marraige.jpg
91KB, 952x560px
Safe: any country where same-sex marriage is legal and accepted (e.g. Western Europe)

While it's also legal for example in Turkey, you will get dirty looks so not recommended.

Great honeymoon places would be Norway, Canada or Spain I guess.

>maybe have drunk sex at a public place

nowhere, fuck off
>>
>>1154062
>maybe have drunk sex at a public place,
Pattaya,
>>

Just videotape it or make it a stageshow so it will be legal. Then post it on xvideos and post a link here. As long as you two are not fat.
>>
>>1154147
>Lesbian
>Not fat

Shiggy diggy
>>
>>1154062
I'd recommend Banda Aceh, they can always appreciate a same sex marriage there!
>>
>>1154084
People still do this after they turn 21?

Drunk sex is the worst sex, if you're getting married surely you're old enough to know that.
>>
>>1154072
Thanks, it really looks like it's the best option so far.

>>1154205
It's not something I'm looking forward to, but it might be something I cant avoid.

>>1154150
>tfw we are both models
>>
your thread made me wonder something, so i looked it up and sure as shit its true. the greek isle of lesbos caters to bazillions of lesbian visitors. might be an interesting option for you:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/may/08/gayrights.greece
>>
>>1154444
Would you like to go to that one island called hetero isle where all hetero couples go for a bottled up honeymoon experience revolving around how great it is to be a hetero in hetero isle??
>>
>>1154084
>>1154443
>It's not something I'm looking forward to, but it might be something I cant avoid.

If you do go to Pattaya at all during your time. I recommend Touch. Here is a review from a fellow lesbian from Touch's FB page:

"I am from Las Vegas, and I am a woman so I am a little more picky than most when it comes to adult entertainment. TOUCH hands down is the best GoGo bar I have been into in Pattaya. The girls make all the difference and these girls are genuine entertainers. They make the vibe feel good. They are friendly and energetic, whoa and the candle and wax show, that was HOT. The other part I liked was the fact that no matter where you look there is a variety of entertainment, from the tv with the naughty toons to the shower in the corner. Well done all the way around."

You can find them on FB by searching "Touch Pattaya - Agogo Above the Rest" Their current profile pic is attached.
>>
>>1154447
You mean Vegas?
>>
File: 1437246996297.jpg (41KB, 560x610px) Image search: [Google]
1437246996297.jpg
41KB, 560x610px
>>1154668
seems like a romantic way to spend your honeymoon...
>>
>>1154668
This sounds great, thanks for the tip!!!
>tfw you end up having a threesome in your honeymoon
>>
>>1154062
Take a honeymoon to Hell, because you should try and get use to it.
>>
>>1154062
Saudi Arabia
>>
>>1154734
>>1154741
Exactly the type of people they are trying to avoid on vacation.
>>
>>1154865
no one here was objecting to women having sex, or women having sex with hookers.

what we're objecting to is that it be called marriage. this kind of behavior is unacceptable in a straight marriage as well.

fuck off
>>
>>1154866
Unacceptable based on what? Especially considering the historical context of marriage
>>
>>1154866
back to /pol/ with you.

Why do you idiots even spill over from your hugbox if you got your own containment board?
>>
I would say any westen country, where people support gay marriage, but

>Lesbian Honeymoon
>impling girls browse 4chan

Nice try, OP. You will get some replies.

>>1154081
This picture is outdated.
Gay marriage is legal in Brazil since 2013.
>>
>>1154865
If you feed them, they grow stronger. Is this your first day on 4chan?

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. Report if they break a rule, hide and ignore.
>>
>>1154062
>drunk sex at a public place
Dubai. I hear they are very tolerant about that on their beaches. Be sure to let us know exactly the date when you are going to be there.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.