[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money do i need for a week in Amsterdam? (No prostitutes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

How much money do i need for a week in Amsterdam? (No prostitutes, lots of weed). Hotel not hostel, but okay with shit hotel.
>>
>>1154043
Why going to Amsterdam, Amsterdam is expensive, the most of the weed is there but why not go to a smaller town where you will only pay 50€ a night
>>
>>1154048
want to explore city also
>>
One week in Amsterdam is too much time desu.

At any rate, you should budget 100 - 120 euros/day between hostels, food, weed, and museums.

Transportation might be another factor in that, though it's easy enough to walk around the city.
Think about getting a bike rather than using public transportation if you feel confident.
>>
A hostel could run between 30-60EUR/night depending on the season...never stayed at a hotel there so that price would increase accordingly.

For food I'd budget a minimum of 12 EUR/meal at 3 meals a day = 36 EUR/day for food (that's probably being frugal, too) Tack on i'd say a minimum of 20 EUR/night too if you plan on drinking. So 56 EUR/day for food and drink.

For entertainment purposes (which includes weed) I'd go with at least 30 EUR/day.
>>
>>1154056

thats posh living.

>>1154043

hostel bunk bed for 10-15 euro a night. try to get a hostel that has a kitchen.

5 euro a day at a supermarket. buy cheese, vegetables, bread to make sandwiches, cook a large meal at hostel kitchen. carry or pack and store in fridge to retreive when ur back.

i dont know about weed.
>>
>>1154155
>hostel bunk bed for 10-15 euro a night.
I don't think those exist in Amsterdam.
>>
>>1154155
>Spend 5 euro at the supermarket for a whole day of food

You are definitely not Dutch and have no idea what you're saying.

>>1154163
Don't even listen to that anon desu. I think he's mixing prices up or he's never been to A'dam.
>>
>>1154155
>5 euro a day at a supermarket. buy cheese, vegetables, bread to make sandwiches

this isn't the frugal olympics, most people like to eat well when they go travelling
>>
Just stay away. We, the Dutch, fucking hate drug-tourists.
>>
>>1154195
>hurr a sandwich is below my standards
>>
>>1154043
>Just stay away. We, the Dutch, fucking hate drug-tourists.
Not everybody*
>>
>>1154049
That's possible the public transport is not that expensive, you'll can safe real money if you book "van der valk", "Bilderberg" or "bastion".
>>
>>1154155
I dont recall OP saying he wanted to live like a derelict.
>>
>>1154043
A week in Amsterdam? Why? Have you actually read about all the things to do there? Probably not. You can see most of Amsterdam in 2 days. Take a train to Utrecht, Leiden or The Hague.

I lived in Utrecht for 2.5 years and spend most of my time there. When I finish my last school project I will move back. It's by far my favorite city. It has everything Amsterdam has but on a smaller scale and no shit tourists.
>>
File: utrecht.jpg (2MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
utrecht.jpg
2MB, 1920x1280px
>>
>>1154248
>Have you actually read about all the things to do there?
He just wants to go there and smoke
>>
>>1154250
What a worthless excuse for a human bean.
>>
>>1154251
Yeah, oh well, that's what happens here.

I see a lot of threads in which people think they can spend a week or even two just in Amsterdam smoking and doing fuck all and never think of any other cities.
>>
>>1154248
Yeah well, there are also many Dutchies that hate Utrecht tho. (Same goes for Amsterdam)
>>
>>1154043
I paid 25 bucks for a camping (4 nights), at the edge of Amsterdam.
Then buy a tram pass, which is around 20 bucks for 48 hours.
And you eat by just buying shit from the mall.

It's the cheapest way to visit Amsterdam
>>
rich fag here.
I have done the Intercontinental, Andaz, Crowne Plaza, and airport Sheraton.

Weed. its not colorado cheep. I actually think its like street price; $50-60 an 1/8.

The pre rolls and hash are a great way to go also.

you want to really mystify the dutch, roll a blunt.

for food, i have lots of rec's but for a short start, go to RED high, steak or lobster or both, thats it. Also VASSO had some good grub.
>>
>>1154043
I stayed in a cute, very simple but not really shit hotel in Amsterdam called the Hotel Kap--it's a great location, right around the corner from the Albert Cuypstraat market, which is fun to wander around in. I paid 60 euro for a room with a shared toilet (curiously, there was a shower in the room, though).

It's on the tram lines, but it's only about a 30 minute walk from Amsterdam Centraal. They rent bikes. Only potential downside is that the owner/proprietor is pretty grouchy about weed tourism.
>>
>>1154450
Mystify the Dutch with a blunt? Are you high?
>>
Hotels are overrated and cost way too much in Amsterdam, going in for a nice hostel saves a shit load of money
Weed depends on how much you smoke, 13-15 euro per gram is the max you should pay
The spacecakes are bullshit and are a waste of money
I can go there and spend very little because I don't like to eat a lot and then go out since it makes me feel heavy and shitty so I settle for small snacks for the day
I also like walking so I don't use PT
Overall per day I spend around
>13 euros for weed
>15 euros for food
>15 euros for drinks
>Around 20 for entertainment
Also, as much as I love Amsterdam, there isn't that much to do there for a week unless you wanna go for the "get high, walk around and just chill somewhere" but you can explore the entire city and everything it has to offer in 4 days
Granted, the plane tickets are cheaper if you go for a week and not less
>>
>>1154248
Can you explore Utrecht in a day?
>>
>>1154672
Easily. You can stroll around the centre in a few hours. Utrecht is sort of similar to A'dam tho in buildings and canals. I wouldn't know why you would bother to go there, besides to avoid the shitload of tourists that swarm A'dam. If you want something different you might check out Rotterdam (objectively speaking since I hate it), or the Hague (more similar to A'dam as well but it has beaches).

Tbh tho it's hard to say as a Dutchie since everyone is bored with every city always here if you're talking sightseeing wise.
>>
>>1154163
It is possible but not at all times.
>>
>>1154686
Can i get by around utrech using only english?
>>
>>1155728
Yeah man, the majority of Dutch people speak English, furthermore Utrecht is a student city so. It's mostly the rural areas that have some people that still don't speak English.
>>
>>1155730
When you say Hague is like Amsterdam with beaches, does that mean i wont need wiedcard over there? Also thanks for replying my lazy ass
>>
How much does it cost to get a full prostitute service, usually?
>>
>>1154686
How's rotterdam like dude?
>>
>>1156352
As I said, I don't like it. Lots of people do tho and it's one of it's kind in the Netherlands when it comes to cities. The rest of the major cities are all really similar when it comes to sightseeing.
>>
>>1154670
>13/g for weed, mate I don't even shop around and get it for 8/g at central coffeeshop
>>
>>1156352
I went to Rotterdam, I strongly recommend it, the architecture is really nice, the food is cheap and the people are friendly.

I'm from Canada, and everyone I met there spoke English. The NH Atlanta is pretty cheap for a nice hotel, but there is a lot of cheaper ones with small rooms.

If you ride a bicycle you can go anywhere in the city.

The train from Amsterdam to Rotterdam is really cheap.
>>
>>1155735
Depends on the girl.
When I went there five years ago I got a suck and fuck from a pretty blonde for 30 euros and the next day I got the same thing for 100 but it was on one of the main streets and she was a legit 10/10.
>>
>>1157278
annyone know if it's possible to camp for free near the cityborder of amsterdam? or just find a little pice off land and camp the nights there?
>>
>>1157840
It's not allowed to camp out in the wild, so you would either have to ask a farmer to camp on his land or do it illegally. Last one will be hard because Amsterdam is surrounded by open polder landscape and still has a high population density.

There are some campsites around Amsterdam that will be fairly cheap though. Camping Zeeburg is one I know.
>>
Anyone know where i can get DMT in amsterdam? General drug tips are very appriciated also
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.