[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hostels during low seasom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Eastern_Europe.jpg (36KB, 622x434px) Image search: [Google]
Eastern_Europe.jpg
36KB, 622x434px
Hi all I plan travelling to Eastern Europe late September and one thing thats been bothering me a bit is not meeting like minded travellers up for a good time. In my early 20s and just finished college but the vibe I get is that most of these sort of travellers tend to come to europe during the summer season.

Can anyone whose travelled Eastern Europe from late September to January tell me what hostels were like. Was there a good vibe to them or were they a complete ghost town?
>>
>>1153843
>lookin' for a good vibe

Just stay wherever you are right now please.
>>
>>1153874
Thanks for the amazing comment you neckbeard. Really answered my question.
>>
>>1154100
If you're looking for parties and shit then you hit this place during summer. Off season tourists visit for the nature, monuments and cuisine not for a party vibe. Best advice I can give you is to come skiing but that's better in the west.
>>
>>1153843
Do you travel to discover new places or do you travel in a attempt to get laid ?
>>
>>1154105
How much would skiing cost though? Sounds expensive. Also do i have to seek it out myself or are there hostels that organise it part of a weekly activity?
>>
File: 180px-Fgsfds.jpg (17KB, 180x189px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Fgsfds.jpg
17KB, 180x189px
Why are you interested in hostels that much lmao. They're a place to sleep and maybe meet some people and go about the new country together.

>nothing quite like visiting london and spending the night in a 20 pound hostel bar
>>
>>1154106
to get laid

Im not OP btw but same situation
>>
>>1154530
Because they're ideal if you're on a budget and a great way to meet fellow travellers.
>>
just because it turns to winter it doesn't mean they turn off the parties or turn of the tourism flow.
Small hostels can be really nice to stay specially because they are cozy and have some places to chill like comon areas so you dont need to stay in the cold everyday of your trip.
Bigger cities always has a party to offer.
smaller cities can be very cheap and cultural
>>
>>1154575
It's a bad idea to try that in a hostel, you mong. There are always other people and you can only hope to vet other disease-ridden hostel whores. At this point buy a hooker at home.

>>1154890
Have you tried going out to a bar with locals? Works wonders if you're not an asspie. Creeping around in a hostel and talking to people who are trying to get ready and head out for the day is also retarded.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.