[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What age did you first solo travel and where did you go to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 18

File: 1442268344884.jpg (850KB, 2276x2276px) Image search: [Google]
1442268344884.jpg
850KB, 2276x2276px
What age did you first solo travel and where did you go to?
>>
>>1153681
tfw 18 and wanna solo travel but broke af and have college
>>
>>1153681
Ibiza for a month
What a month it was~
>>
>>1153681

At 19 I went to Southeast Asia for 3 months. Went to college on scholarship, had parents' help paying for the little cost my scholarship didn't cover, and then worked and saved my freshman year to afford it. Even if I hadn't had help, I could've probably managed to take the same trip the next summer with another year to save
>>
File: 1471594523941.jpg (32KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
1471594523941.jpg
32KB, 288x339px
Bangkok

i was 20 years old, just got Dumped... Dropped everything and Bought a 2 month ticket to Thailand 15 days later i was there

> the Movie THE BEACH really impacted me when i seen it in (2000) one of the reason i had chose Thailand i think ... fell in love .. i go back whenever i can

>i work a shitty job and have to save along time... but its always fun
>>
Portland and 26. I was always a pootfag but came into money from a shit ton of OT I got from my last job and decided to go for my birthday.

Glad I did, loved my time there. Now I have a new job that pays a lot more and got Pittsburgh, Portland, San Fran, Seattle & New Orleans planned by myself from September to April.
>>
22, New Zealand's northern Island for 12 days

was pretty fucking awesome
>>
>>1153681

21 Panama
>>
>>1153701
I hate this meme when people act like they worked for anything. Rich people suck

My first solo travel was driving to vancouver from Chicago, I got drunk and had sex with an ugly girl with a nasty french accent.

The entire trip was kind of shit.
>>

Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Norway, and Taiwan and Vietnam a few more times.

Still in Vietnam now.
25 now.
>>
Glorious Nippon (Tokyo, Hakone, Osaka, Kyoto and Ishigaki)
>>
File: DSCF4259.jpg (4MB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4259.jpg
4MB, 4896x3264px
20 did a month long Euro (Germany, Italy, Greece, Croatia) was a lot of fun and good learning experience lot of things I'll do differently in the future.
>>
Currently on the trip, lurking for small pieces of information that may be useful for each place I visit whilst I shit. But so far one month Into the trip I've been to Iceland, Switzerland, France, Spain, UK, and I'll be in Germany on the 30th.
>>
Solo travel sounds appealing yet boring, is it?

I used to go to a pub alone for socialization but I would just sit there, drink a few overpriced drinks and think about how awkward I must look

The only person I spoke with was the bartender and it was just to order drinks

It felt too awkward having to force myself into conversation with people I didn't know

Needless to say, I don't go anymore
>>
>>1153749

Fuck off, you bitter cunt. I studied hard to get the money my school is giving me, I earned the money I spent in Asia. If my family were destitute broke, the only thing that would change would be that I'd have waited another year to do the same thing.
>>
>>1153741
Lived my whole life there :) What time did you go?
>>
Went to Japan Solo
Never been on plane
Never really been aware from home either
Can't speak Japanese either
So it was interesting experience
>>
>>1153681
26, this year in fact. Never had money before and have saved up a lot from being a pharmacist. Broke up with my ex after 6 years and just though "fuck it, why not". I still had work booked in so I did two hostel trips to barcelona/Faro then hopped on a plane to backpack SEA for two weeks.

Best decision I ever made and now I'm hooked. Doing at least 6 months in SEA next year.
>>
>>1153781
How? I'm interested on traveling to japan too, I'm also 18
>>
>>1153744
Watching prison break at the moment has me shit scared of Panama.

But anyway
I'm 20. Solo travelling for the first time next week. Going to Europe for 2 months
>>
>>1153777
Don't worry anon. Good on you mate
>>
Came back 3 months ago
23 years old
Burma, Thailand, Laos and Japan. 5.5 months

Don't be afraid about being solo you'll meet a lot of other travelers at guesthouses ect. if you want that.
I relied on Lonely Planet books, wikitravel and travelfish for SE asia and Japan-guide for Japan.
>>
>>1153695
save money mate, I'm 22 and going to Brazil this December
i pay for my own college too
>>
I worked almost full time my junior and senior year and saved enough to go to new orleans, denver, and all along california for nearly 3 months with still some money left over
>>
18, 6 months in New Zealand on Working Holiday Visa.

Good fun but at some point I realized I was just running away from my problems. Kinda ruined the last end of the trip
>>
18. Spring break solo trip to Portland with a fake ID. Lots of fun.
>>
File: h4sXjA.jpg (16KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
h4sXjA.jpg
16KB, 600x591px
>>1153681
>>1153824

Europe for a month here. What countries are you planning to visit?

I'll be in Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic and France. Pretty anxious as I'm not a native English speaker nor the most social guy
>>
What exactly do you do when travelling alone?

Everything just feels dull and awkward when alone.

>going to the beach
perfect with a group of say 4 people, can't stand it for longer than 30mins alone

>sitting in a coffee shop
Can spend hours with a friend or two, when alone you pretty much just drink your coffee and leave

>restaurants
no need to even explain
>>
>>1153942
have plans to occupy yourself
carry a book
look around
think
gee anon, it is not hard
>>
20, a month around the Balkan coast after my Erasmus finished.
I'm now working to save up for a long round the world trip.
>>
>>1153936
My plane lands in London but from there I plan to go Netherlands,Germany, Czech, Hungary, Italy, Spain, Portugal. Very rough though it could change
>>
>>1153942
When travelling alone I really love just exploring. You don't have to worry about whatever anyone else wants to do. Throw the map away and just stumble across things. That's just me anyway
>>
>>1153681
16, but then again it was more like a road trip by myself to New Orleans and Miami.

When I turned 18 I flew to Europe alone and solo traveled for 3 months. Ended up visiting 15 countries.

>>1153942
Just think to yourself that you can be you because you'll never ever see those people ever again. It doesn't matter what they think of you because they won't remember you 5 minutes from now.
>>
24. I went to Rhodes and it was pretty boring. Dumb place to go alone
>>
>>1153980
>In a foreign country
>Throw the map away and just stumble across things

Nigga that's how you end up dead
>>
>>1153695
I did my first at 20

Start working now. Work weekends. Work 40hrs a week. Don't eat out. Later on, you're 20 with a nice chunk saved up.
>>
When I was 21 I went and did some volunteer work with seabirds in Cape Town, South Africa for 6 weeks.
>>
>>1153681

Tried to live in Montreal, worked day labor and rented a room, got depressed and moved back in with my mom in Toronto
>>
17 London
>>
>>1153681
I studied abroad in Thailand when I was 20, and spent a couple of months afterwards traveling around Southeast Asia. Oh, and also spent a couple of days in Korea on the way home.
>>
>>1153681
19 to Spain.
>>
>>1154349
what were the circumstances
>>
>>1153681
Vancouver. The Olympics were coming there and they had moved all the drug addicts and lowlifes onto East Hastings Street, which the cheap-ass hotel I had picked was smack in the middle of. Meth addicts shitting in the doorway of the hotel every night. But Canadians are so cucked that when I mentioned to the owner it must be hard to business with them around, he went off on me in an SJW tirade for being a "typical ignorant American".
>>
>>1153749
This reads like an episode from my own life.
>>
Ukraine

Good time, loved the local food, people stared a bit but I expected it being Hispanic in fucking Ukraine, and most people I interacted with were very nice.
>>
havent traveled yet but i do have a decent chunk saved for a solo trip.
how much has it cost you guys to travel?
>>
File: IMG_20160825_184853.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160825_184853.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>1153681
18. I did the Camino de Santiago.
Well screw it that's happening right now. I'll be in Sarria today. It's raining.
>>
>>1154798
Everybody hates gringos
>>
17-18 to Spain but only for two weeks and was in a language school with a family so I wasn't really solo

19-20 in Singapore right now completely on my own from July to December
>>
17, London, from a tiny ass village in France, hoping to do some summer job in a pub

> learned once I arrived that London law forbids anyone <18 to work
> could barely speak English at that time, and so innocent/gullible I'd chit chat with the crackheads out the subway station asking me for a fag to practice
> stayed at a weird ass flatshare in Brixton, close to a druggies park full of syringes
> stole the tips earned by the waitress job my roommate had and kept in a big ass bowl in her room to pay for my food and transportation (like 10 pounds every day)
> tried finding a job in a fucking job center alongside ragged down Poles and Nigerians

At least, it was before the era of smartphones and widespread laptops, so I had to kick my autism down the curb and forced myself to do everything that was free in London. Anyway, it was a pretty shit trip in itself, but it was very liberating, going from some backward village surrounded by family to an unfamiliar big city.

I was such a little bitch.
>>
22, after I graduated from university and started working, hence got some money to afford. My first solo trip was to Sweden, Norway and Denmark, though I had travelled with friends before that.
>>
This was also my first time traveling. I went to Argentina from Oregon to meet up with an online boyfriend.

It was probably the best experience. The food is great, there are fucking parakeets everywhere, and amazing dances.
>>
File: puch-maxi-s.jpg (66KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
puch-maxi-s.jpg
66KB, 600x579px
>>1153681
Some weeks before my 15 birthday.
Drove with my mofa
>pic related
from Zurich to Locarno and camped there for a week.
Pretty funny shit, took almost 3 days to get there and 3 days to get back as this thing won't go much faster than 30km/h, slept anywhere next to the road, ran out of fuel and had to walk 10km to the next gas station that had two-stroke engine fuel, learned the hard way that even in summer it's fucking cold at the pass summit of the Gotthard...

First international: a few months later with the same shitty mofa to Munich to watch Bayern vs Barcelona.

Thanks mom and dad for being so cool.
>I want to go to x
>Can you afford it?
>uhm yes?
>have fun, send us postcard and if you need anything give us a call
>o-okay
>>
>>1154816
always wanted to do this trip, but I think i'm gonna try to do the Ozarks and Appalachian Trail first. Been hiking/backpacking a fair bit, but never gone on a trip longer than 3 days. Hostel hopping out of a bag in europe doesn't count, nowhere near the same amount mental toughness.
>>
>>1153681
>What age did you first solo travel

Maybe 45 -- but I did not start traveling until later in life than most here.

>and where did you go to?
Bogota, Colombia. Enjoyed it very much, but in general I find I prefer traveling with family and friends. To each his own...
>>
>>1154906
>there are fucking parakeets everywhere
Where did you go?
>>
>>1153681
26, Alberta (Canada)
>>
In the USA i traveled at 18 to Bowling Green Ohiob to see the Univeristy...internationally I traveled to Seoul, South Korea at age 22...went there twice in 2005 and I stayed 2 months each time.
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 960x717px
>>1153681

>What age

4 days after my 22nd birthday

>Where to

Bangkok, had never been abroad before in my life and went solo on a whim, walked out of my job and everything, was terrified and confused for the first few days but adapted surprisingly quick, did almost no research.

>Route

Went south east from Bangkok to Trat, and then organised a crossing into Cambodia, went straight to Sihanoukville and hung out there for 3 weeks because I loved the beaches, went to monkey island for 3 days and got lost in the jungle for 9 hours with no water, almost collapsed.

From there I got a 14 hour overland minibus to Pattaya, Thailand, spent two weeks there literally fucking everything I could get my hands on as I had only had one girl before and was terrible with women back home, came home just over 2 months after I first left, came back tanned as fuck, lost about 20lbs and had no money left, no home and job, but I gained a lot more in myself.

>Pic related, I loved Sooky, if you go anywhere in Cambodia, go Sooky.
>>
Vienna and Budapest when I was 20
>>
>>1153681
Comfiest looking room ever.I'd kill for that view. is it your apartment anon?
>>
>>1153696
Wouldn't this get super old? What did you do on the days you were completely burnt out from mdma?
>>
>>1153681
I'd count solo travel as when I travelled without a friend or knowing someone at the destination or a country I'd already visited, so...Finland!

I had a free train ticket to anywhere in Europe, so I chose the furthest out I could get then started traveling from there. (How did I get such a ticket? My friend stole it while working at a travel agency.)
>>
>>1155001
Oops, and I was 23. After Finland I went through the Baltics and Poland until back to Germany, where I knew people again. (I am american)
>>
>24
>grew up poorfag
>never traveled more than camping trips before and wanted to see something of national renown
>was tired of my parents bitching how they wanted to see this and that but never got off their asses to actually go in all 50 years of their fucking lives
>decided to go for it
>drove to niagara falls in my shitbeater car, windows broken and wipers didn't work, of course it rained the whole time
>had to ducktape the window closed so water wouldn't get into the open door console
>went alone for spring break, froze my ass off
>was on poverty budget, had no passport to go to canuck side
>oh btw hahahahaha Buffalo (nearest city to NF) is a ghetto shithole ahahahah fuck me

It was fun but really fuck the rust belt. Just glad my car was so shitty that no one bothered to vandalize it.

>>1153942

Go places, see shit, do stuff. Get your social dependency pathology checked out anon.
>>
>>1153977
>Netherlands,Germany, Czech, Hungary, Italy, Spain, Portugal.

Never got this whole "rush through multiple countries spending one day or less in each" shit. My friend is doing that and I'm like, bro, once you get off the tour bus you have all of ten minutes to walk around and can only see the roadside tourist traps in a panicked time-limit-set rush anyway. The fuck is the point? These are the kind of people who do it just to say they've been to x, y, and z for some dick measuring contest.

I'd rather spend a few weeks in one place than two minutes in a thousand places.

>>1154798
>he went off on me in an SJW tirade

ahahah! So much this. They might bar their doors at night but don't you DARE insinuate high nig populations cause crime or you're the racist.
>>
>>1153942
>What exactly do you do when travelling alone?
whatever you want?
>>
>>1153771
Seriously I wanted to kill myself. Like literally fell into a depression. In SEA, solo travel was pretty fun, albeit awkward at times. In Europe is was straight up cringefest. And I even made friends and shit, it was just the feeling of intense loneliness in life, like I had no real friends just acquaintances.
>>
>>1153681
Well I moved to China alone to teach English at 22, but that wasn't really travel. When I had vacation that year I went to Vietnam with a buddy and by the time we crossed into Cambodia I hated his guts. Went to Laos to sit in a hammock with stoned Finns as he went to Thailand to take pictures with tigers.
>>

I worked at a hostel in Seville, Spain for about 2 months.
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (7MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
7MB, 5184x3456px
san diego
>>
23, 10K mile roadtrip around America, mostly west coast.
>>
>>1155114
I'm leaving for San Diego myself in about a week, first solo travel as well.
>>
17 I first solo taveled to China for 2 months. Of course my parents payed for it, but I had a great time.
>>
>>1153681
18 ausfag
Manila for two weeks

Was a fat beta that went to lose virginity. Now 21, not fat and attractive enough to turn heads. Built a preference to their women so I'm going back in a week for two months to shoot fish in a barrel.
>>
24, went to Portland for 5 days. I think it was about 2 days too long for Portland but it was an interesting experience. My next solo trips were a lot longer and more interesting.
>>
>>1155179
Дyмaeшь пoдцeпить инocтpaнцa?
Хyй тaм
>>
>>1155181
(((
a вдpyг пoлyчитcя
>>
>>1155182
Удaчи тoгдa выбpaтьcя oтcюдa!
>>
>>1155188
Я мoгy и тeбя взять c coбoй, ecли хoчeшь
>>
>>1154983
nice
>>
>>1155189
Caмo coбoй хoчy
>>
>>1155195
Tы oткyдa?
>>
File: 20130531_232642.jpg (490KB, 1469x1102px) Image search: [Google]
20130531_232642.jpg
490KB, 1469x1102px
I pretty much only solo travel. Most of my friends back home are too busy to go anywhere else, so it's always been me, myself, and I.

First trip was Turkey-Greece-Turkey-Iraq-Turkey-Georgia-Armenia-UAE-Bahrain-India-Kazakhstan-Turkey. Lasted for about four months with the brunt of my time being spent between Turkey and India. I was 19.

Pic related - taken during the first or second day of the Gezi Park protests.

Currently in India for the seventh time. Hiding inside with the AC for another hour or two because I'm still not used to this awful humidity and heat. Don't know how I did it the first couple times.
>>
>>1155212
Bopoнeж
A ты?
>>
As soon as I turned 18, but it was just Toronto and Waterloo to look at the university
>>
>>1155215
Бapнayл
He гopoд, a мeчтa
>>
>>1155231
Дa лaднo, Aлтaй жe oчeнь кpacивый
Я кaк-тo хoтeл cъeздить тyдa
Дa и дocкa пpo пyтeшecтвия жe

Ho жить тaм тoж нe хoтeл бы, нaвepн
>>
File: PicsArt_1441390578030.jpg (249KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1441390578030.jpg
249KB, 2048x1536px
>>1155242
B Гopнoм Aлтae oчeнь кpacивo
Дaжe мнe тaм нpaвитcя
>>
>>1155244
Hy вoт
У мeня дaжe тaкoгo нeт
>>
I haven't yet. I'm 27 and starting to think I should instead of relying on my friends to go places.

Do you think it's sensible to go to an English speaking country first to get used to it so I don't have any trouble if I get lost/stuck somewhere? Probably better than getting stuck in Japan with minimal grasp of the language.
>>
>>1155248
И вcё жe хoчeтcя yeхaть, пpям oчeнь. Иcпытaть нoвыe эмoции, впeчaтлeния. Haдoeлo oднooбpaзиe.
/дa, в 16 лeт/
>>
>>1154434
I had some money and I wanted to walk down Whitehall.
>>
>>1153695
Save money dude, I've been to vietnam 3 times already in college.
>>
>>1155250
Yes, on your first solo trip go easy and visit a city not too far from where you live that you've never been to before.
>>
20, just got back from my first solo trip this Wednesday.

Spend 5 weeks in Hong Kong, probably the best summer vacation I've had so far. Met a ton of people. both fellow travellers and locals.

Planning to go to East Asia again in a year or so, definitely stopping by Hong Kong again as well but the main portion of the trip would probably be spend elsewhere.
>>
>>1155147
make sure you wear sunscreen to the beach haha
>>
>>1155049
>I'd rather spend a few weeks in one place than two minutes in a thousand places.

This so much. My first time in Europe I spent 5 weeks in Sweden alone. Didn't get to go to a lot of other countries because of it, but now I have so many awesome memories of the country and feel like I got to experience some of it instead of just a day in Stockholm.
>>
19, mostly stayed in London.
>>
File: original.jpg (49KB, 591x544px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
49KB, 591x544px
>>1153695
>tfw I'm this guy too

I'm saving, though. College is expensive.
>>
15, Sweden
>>
22, drove 500 miles to tijuana to fuck some whores.
>>
Me and a friend went to Los Angeles for four days (live in Atlanta) at 17. I'll be traveling alone for the first time at 26, to Japan next year for 3 weeks.
>>
>>1155302
>5 weeks in Hong Kong

Did you know people living there? What did you do for all that time? I thought 5 days would be enough
>>
>>1153681

Just turned 21, went to Romania/Bulgaria.
>>
>>1155547
Well it's pretty much like >>1155049 and >>1155367 said, rather stay in one place for a few weeks to really feel the atmosphere of a place instead of just going to the touristy places and travelling onward to another country.

Of course I did go to the Peak, Temple Street Night Market and the Big Buddha on Lantau Island, I did go to the tourist hotspots. But I also spend hours just walking through districts where there wasn't much more than 30 story high apartment blocks or the side-streets where you wouldn't see tourists, hawkers and the expensive jewellery & clothing stores that fill Nathan Road for example. I think I've been to most museums and landmarks as well, usually did that when I didn't have anyone to hang out with for a day or two.

I stayed in the same hostel for almost the whole 5 weeks so it came to a point where I would have a chat with the indian guy selling ties outside of the building and talked for hours with the cute receptionist who had the night shift. Also just met a lot of travellers and usually I would just tag along or show them around, became friends with quite a few of them. Me and a guy that I met there just had a lot of the same interests and in the span of 8 days we became good friends. He knew some HK people and introduced me to them, became friends with them as well and we hung out after our mutual friend left.

I'm from the Netherlands, grew up and lived almost my entire life in a little town and I've only ever been to cities in Europe, so a city like HK is something I had never seen before. I do however love the liveliness of the cities, the fact that there's always something to do or see. Besides that I'm also somewhat of a cyberpunk nerd so walking through the neonlit streets at night with some electronic music blasting in my ears was an experience in its own right.
>>
>>1155565
>tfw too autistic to get along with strangers or people I haven't known a while
If I tried something like this I'd be bored in 5 days after seeing everything.
>>
>>1155593
Anon, I was in the same situation as you are. Hell, I've been diagnosed with aspergers and did special ed elementary & high school (still followed the normal teaching material and all that, just smaller classes and more assistance), college was the first time in my life that I went to a "normal" school and actually got a sizeable friend circle.

To be honest those first few days I was actually somewhat lost, didn't know where to go except the well known places, didn't know what to eat, felt somewhat lonely, all that. Stayed at Chungking Mansion for 3 days, then moved to a hostel. First day I'm there, I meet an Austrian co-pilot and an American commercial actress, we started talking, they invited me to go out together and from that day onward everything went pretty smooth.

In my limited experience of staying in one hostel in one country, simply chilling in the common room and saying "Hey" to someone will get you into a conversation. Everyone is a stranger in a foreign country, and I feel like that helps to create somewhat of a quick bond, because your both in the same situation. And it's easy to have small talk, just talk about the trip, plans or country you guys are from in the beginning.

At one point while talking with the receptionist she told me that her boss though I was a very outgoing guy and that I would talk with everybody. I told her that I saw myself more as an introvert, that back home I wasn't like this at all. Well, on the last day, while kinda emotional, I told her I thought I wasn't an introvert anymore. There was a time in my life when I dreaded talking to the fucking cashier at the supermarket, now I just think about how absurd that is.

>TL;DR

If you want to change you just gotta get out of your comfort zone, the first step is the hardest step, everything will (in my experience) go smoother from thereon onwards. In the end there's absolutely nothing to loose and a lot gain.
>>
>>1155616
Your tl;dr is correct. Pic related.
>>
>>1153681
Currently in Ghent travelling alone for the first time
This is kind of boring
>>
>>1155635
What's boring about it?
>>
>>1155638
Travelling alone
>>
>>1155652
Are you staying at a hostel or at a hotel?
>>
>>1155658
My uncle's house in brussels, who is abroad right now
>>
Holy shit, this must be the most normie board on 4chan.
>>
>>1154907
sounds like fun. I'd like to buy a shitty bike and just travel europe with it until it breaks down
>>
>>1155049
the problem is that it's only Americans, Asians and Aussies spending short amount of time somewhere in EUrope. They always sound surprised whenever I say I'm staying for more than 4 days in a city (Berlin, Budapest, Athens, Vienna,..)

In their defence, it's probably the trip of their lifetime so might aswell see everything once you're here
>>
File: esl.jpg (285KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
esl.jpg
285KB, 1180x842px
>>1153681
Korea
i love it so much, slow travelling here for a year, then i might try another part of Korea, or some other part of Asia
>>
almost 25 and never solo traveled
married so im not sure how to bring up the subject
"hey honey can i go backpack in asia for 3 months?"
>>
>>1155718
how else would you say it
you just gotta communicate senpai
>>
>>1155179
underage b&
>>
>>1155675
Alright, don't you know anyone around there? Family maybe? Maybe go to a bar where a lot of expats go? They're always up for a talk.

If you have absolutely nothing to do you could always take a train north, go to the land of windmills and tulips and get stoned if that's your thing.
>>
>>1155718

no that's wrong, you need to say

"Honey, I'm going backpacking in Asia for 3 months."
>>
I do solo trips when I have 3 or 4 consecutive days off from work. Working my way further and further. From New York and have done DC, Bar Harbor Maine, Toronto, Killington Vermont. Would never do a full blown solo trip though, I don't have the personality for it.
>>
>>1153993
you got that straight, Rhodos is like the most couply destination you could've chosen
>>
22. I got a shitty seasonal job over Christmas so I could fund myself going to San Francisco for a week.
>>
>>1155844
I was just there for 2 weeks lol. did a mix of urban camping and 3 nights at a hostel
>>
>>1153942
> dull and awkward when alone
no its amazing
you can do what you want, when you want
dont have to worry about stepping on other peoples feet
>>
>>1155302
What did you do for 5 weeks in HK? Not heckling just sounds fun.
>>
>>1155933
See >>1155565 and >>1155616 for my previous posts.

Generally I would hang out with fellow travellers that I'd meet at the hostel and we would do some sightseeing or just walk around talking. Along with actually getting a taste of what life is like in a city as big as HK this was probably the best part, just chilling with strangers and talking about whatever. The best times I had where probably with a dude that I met there and his HK friends, all very cool people and we are still staying in touch after we parted ways. Coming into contact with all these people also made me more aware of general similarities we all share, but also of the cultural differences that people have.

When I was alone I would look up some museum or lesser known sights, other times I'd just start walking in a direction and see the city, going somewhere else on every attempt. Got lost a couple of times but I like to think I have a great sense of direction. Seeing the towering skyscrapers and crumbling apartment blocks next to one another, walking over the elevated walkways in Central and Wan Chai, the crowded streets of Mong Kok, the outlying islands and New Territories, everywhere there's something to explore, at least for me.

I just really like the liveliness and atmosphere of cities, especially since I've never lived in one. Coupled with the somewhat exotic but still slightly western feel of HK and the fact that the city looks very modern or new when compared with European cities just made the whole place feel pleasantly alien.
>>
>>1155906
Yes this is great, but after some time you start feeling really bored. I go out alone in my city and it gets boring fast if I don't talk to people (which is really, really hard considering my autismal tendencies).

I think I could travel for maybe a week, if I had enough to see during that time. I fail at being social.
>>
>>1155983
You are missing the point of travelling.

its nothing like going out in your home town city or anywhere in your country.

i live in london and no one fucking talks to anyone. just get on a tube train to witness what that is like.

Then you go travelling to somewhere like SEA and everyone is open and easy to talk to. no one is closed off and reserved.

You are comparing it to what its like just walking around your own city is like which is completely wrong.
>>
>>1155906
>> dull and awkward when alone
>no its amazing

No, it is in intrinsically neither -- your response to it might be either, depending on what you like. People like things I don't like -- I have learned to accept this.
>>
>>1156079
>You are missing the point of travelling.
>the point of travelling.
>the

There is no One True Way, brother.
>>
>>1153822
http://www.japan-guide.com/ is your best friend
>>
>>1156079
>SEA

Southeast america?

Well, yes, my city is kind of shut in, although I believe it's not as bad as nords.

What other countries are good for traveling alone then? Countries which will not make me feel more like a fucking aspie.

I also think you underestimate my lack of social skills. I'm a zero at small talk and chit chat jokes, even though I'd like to be better.
>>
>>1156397
SEA means South-East Asia I believe.
>>
>>1153681
to germany from aus, im currently on that trip kek
>>
Traveled from Uniontown, PA to Flagstaff, AZ to shack up with my other best friend's sister in law, now my fiancée. Originally planned trip with my bud, scheduled for a week. 3 days in flag, 2 in Vegas, and 2 in LA. His mom was suffering from shitty cancer and he couldn't bear to leave her at that time, just in case, so he ended up bailing at the airport. Understandable. I ended up still taking the trip without telling my family that my bro bailed. Sheltered life, lived with parents until 24. Stayed with her in her shitty dorm with her and her roommates, the occasional cheap seedy motel. Had a blast, babby's first solo adventure. Got to experience Eegees, 'Bertos, and The Grand Canyon, got to reap the benefits of NAU campus without being a student. Beautiful place. Little hipster - ish in culture, ass backward in many ways, but overall a nice, clean place. I now live in Flag, and I love it.
>>
>>1153942

>Everything just feels dull and awkward when alone.

Guess who's dull and awkward if it's dull and awkward when no one but you is around.
>>
18, USA solo hitchhiking and freight-hopping with no money. Did it for 4 years and now live on a folding bike and think I will head to Europe.
>>
>>1153942
I just go to the country side.
>>
22, at the end of a year in studying China, I did a trip from Shanghai down to fuzhou, then sailed to matsu, then Taiwan, did as much of it as I could, then went to Singapore, then shenzhen, then back to Shanghai, about 3 weeks total.

Done other small bits of solo Asian travel since, but that was the best one by far. 4 years on and going back out to live in Asia is still on my mood, but I want a career rather than teaching engrish
>>
>>1153771
Yeah I've had that while solo in euros before. In Asia it's better for some reason, but in Austria and Germany I remember being a lot more conscious of the fact that I was on my own, not entirely sure why
>>
>>1156411
where abouts in aus?
>>
>>1155213
How do you afford a trip like that, did you ride on busses the entire time? Thay many plane tickets plus room and board would be a ridiculous amount of money
>>
I was 23, I went to the mountains in Montana. I am much older than what I believe is the average poster here. Over the years I have done a good bit of solo travel, but I prefer to travel with a friend or two.
>>
>>1156718
It may just be because of the way they are portrayed. European places are mostly known for their classic English farm town kinda thing, and the Asian spectrum is usually more portrayed with an urban environment so it brings out a larger feeling of sonder
>>
>>1153695
Travel when you're 22,
Spend all your time interning and saving money.
Escape the rut most grads fall into from dicking around college not making use of their free time to intern and learn about their profession.
The summer of graduation hopefully you have a job and you can schedule to start it a few weeks after graduation to take your holiday
>>
When i was 19 or 20 (cant quite remember) i drove to Georgia from Virginia to go to a smash bros melee tournament alone. I holed up in a tiny 1bedroom apartment with 20+ (TWENTY FUCKING PLUS) smash bros players the night before the event. Slept on the hard, top part of a couch because the sitting part was occupied and there wasnt anymore room on the floor. Smash is awesome. Best community you will ever find. Only problem was that I had a massive migraine from driving west against the sunset all day with no sunglasses. Noob mistake.
>>
>>1153703
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>thinking the beach is real
>not watching the movie properly and not remembering the scene where Thailand is fucking awful
>>
>>1153750
How long were you traveling for? I'm thinking of doing my first international travel; Sweden, Norway, France, Germany, Span, Japan, Thailand for 6-9 months next year. I'm comfortable from a lot of little money "on da road" USA travel. Do you think I could pull off that trip for $5,000 USD?
>>
File: 1472661620982.png (151KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1472661620982.png
151KB, 500x522px
>>1157540

>do you think I could pull that trip off.

No. Airfare will be at minimum %20 of your budget, probably more. Norway, Sweden, and japan are extremely expensive. The other countries aren't exactly cheap either. 6 months is a long time. Aim for something more realistic fambam, a trip you described would be double your budget and that would be roughing it.
>>
>>1153681
The age of Aquarius.
>>
>>1154999
Trips deserve an answer.
>>
>>1153681
what city is that in the OP?
>>
>>1156967
how old?
>>
29, went to Iceland for EVE Fanfest and stayed for another week of sight-seeing and playing tourist.
Really awesome trip.
>>
Thailand

Had bought tickets for first overseas holiday for one of her friends wedding, got dumped few months prior so I figure fuck it - bitch fucks me over, screwed me out of a home loan cant refund tickets so might as well go

Spend 3 weeks getting fucked up with hookers, daily hand/blow jobs at massage parlours, fucking backpackers and meeting lifelong friends

Best time of my life
>>
>>1153681

travelled around South Eastern Europe and Italy for 11 weeks. It was pretty fun.
>>
>>1157537

Newfag detected
>>
Age 20
Europe, germany, france, italy and netherland.
I was at loss and been wanting to do something on own for once. I thought going to SEA was too dangerous for a beginner like me so i booked a flight to europe assuming it would be easier to travel im countries with covenience communication. I was stupid, i spend the first week in Berlin not knowing what to do until i tried to contact my relative in germany. It was really suprising because i did not expected them to open their hands generously. I never knew them before but they joined with me on my travel along the way.
>>
>>1153681

18 yo I went to Netherlands for an interneship of 2 months
It was shit 'cause I was in a poor city with shitty people in a shitty house, my room was like a jail cell, my roommates were some jerks, it was raining every fucking day

BUT, for some reason when I think about it I feel a bit nostalgic, can't explain why 'cause it was hell, definitely, but there was that thing... That strange atmosphere
>>
>>1159005
but I was really fucking sad
>>
>>1155520

well that's the most depressing thing i'll read today
>>
18. Went Turkey, N. Iraq (bad idea), Egypt, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
>>
I was 21 when I solo traveled. Went to Paris and Venice and had a blast. Met two cute chicks in Venice but I didnt get to boink them cuz i have no game. This all happened last year
>>
God damn, you guys all started travelling while you were so young. It's depressing to read, like it's almost too late for somebody in their late 20s to even think about travelling.

I did a summer study abroad in japan when I was 21, but it wasn't "solo". I'm saving up money now, but after a year of work I only have like 5k saved up.
>>
>>1155174
>>1153740
>>1153875
What is there cool to do in Portland? All I could tell from a cursory Google search is there is a mansion, rose garden and some pretty good food.
>>
eurotrip with my friend. we decided to break up in bologne. and than i went to rome by myself. alone for last 3 days.

and than i always travel alone.

balkan trip,
bulgaria, serbia, romania.

21, bulgaria, serbia

22, hungary, belgium

23, bulgaria, greece

24, thailand
>>
>>1159129
Where do you get the money for this stuff?
>>
>>1159134
from family but i travel cheap. now i'm in thailand, hotel price 8 usd. i also spend 10 usd for food, beer etc. if you eat local food in thailand, you can spend 100 baht a day. (2.8 usd) but i don't like thai food.

in first trip i spent too much money tough. i was rookie. i remember i was buying 0.5 litre water for 2 euros from touristical markets. damn.
>>
>>1159111
>5k saved

just quit your job and go, it's never too late breh
>>
I had WWOOF'd and studied abroad before but I consider the first proper solo travel experience to be when I was 23.

>HK
>NYE. Had the option to go back home to Syd for it but thought fuck it surely I can make friends for the night
>sit down in hostel common room about 8:30pm with a beer
>within two minutes, start chatting with people there
>they're English teachers mostly and total dudes, get along awesome and all constantly laughing
>have an incredible NYE night out, super memorable
>take home a local girl (to the hostel)
>we go back to her place the next day and I lose my virginity
>me her and the hostel dudes have awesome NYD yum cha at Lin Heungs

:D
>>
>>1156956

Mostly buses. Only had flights from Armenia to the UAE, UAE to India, and then back to Turkey. Missed a $200 fligh from Athens to Cairo. My last month and a half was in India with my ex, who's Indian, so I didn't have to spend as much since I'd eat at her house a lot.
>>
First solo travel, I was 13 and went to Japan for two weeks. It was my first time boarding a plane, leaving my home country and actually speaking in english with someone else. Great experience.

My first "real", long term travel was when I was 27, I left everything and went working in Bulgaria, fixing Xerox printers. It was super interesting, I spent 9 months there.

Next trip, WHV in NZ for a year, just booked the flight. I plan on coming back sailing.
>>
>>1153681
I'm 20. I'm planning to go to Japan this December. I'll be staying over at a girl's house.

I'm a poorfag who got into a really good university which willing to give me $4000 to cover three months of expenses. (including ticket)
>>
In a week I move to Paraguay for an extended time. Just finished packing up my shit into a duffel. Excited, nervous and frankly questioning everything.

Gonna get some fine wine in while I still can
>>
>>1159160
How long is 5k supposed to last me? Like a month and a half?
>>
i'm saving money for a solo trip to japan in march and i just turned 18 recently. is it worth it?
>>
>>1159404
It is if you really wanna go there
>>
>>1159387
5k lasted me 3.5 months in the US and it will last much longer in poor countries
>>
>>1159407
I'm from the U.S.; what about through Europe and some of SE Asia? What are some things you did in particular to save money while out and about?
>>
>>1159124

Literally dozens of brewpubs like Edgefield in Gresham, Mt. Hood, beaches arent that far, columbia river, on Washington side Skamania Lodge, its a cool city
>>
18, Hungary.
>>
20 or 21. I was just getting in heavy to the beat gen stuff, so took a Greyhound from St. Paul to Boston, then a train to Lowell to visit Kerouac's grave. I think the total travel time out there with delays and such was about 30 hours, and I got really familiar with bus stations of Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland, New York and Boston.

Looking back about 17 years later, I'm not sure how it all fit together. I had a military style backpack and had packed a tent, but not sure where exactly my plan was to camp in Boston. I stayed at hostels for like 2 days and came back. You can meet some interesting people on Greyhounds.
>>
17, in Paris and London. Dirt cheap prices so I said why the fuck not. Was an amazing week or so.
>>
LA and San Diego when I was about 26. Stayed in hotels and was lonely as fuck and had a shit time. Definitely put a damper on my dreams for a RTW.

Then when I turned 30 I said "fuck it", quit my job and left to travel around the world solo. After my first hostel in Japan I no longer had any doubts and absolutely loved it, 11 months later and I'm still going strong in Colombia now.
>>
File: 1451931064277.png (369KB, 719x587px) Image search: [Google]
1451931064277.png
369KB, 719x587px
Want to travel after college, never left my region of the US in my life and I'm 21 atm
I've read that not getting a job immediately after college fucks up your future pretty badly. I'll regret not doing it though because I can't foresee anyone having any time to travel while also working unless they're a teacher and get the summers off which doesn't apply to me.
>>
>>1153681
I'm 19 now and tomorrow I'll take my first 'real' solo trip to Italy, no idea how to feel about going there alone.
>>
>>1153750
How/why did you fit in norway?
>>
>>1154026
No its not you silly idiot
>>
18 to europe for 4 months from Australia, for the most part it was great but it had its sad/boring moments, I met up with some people I knew and always knew i could do a contiki or some shit if i got too lonely so it was fine.
>>
16 - Tokyo
>>
>>1155113
How do you get to do this?
>>
>>1153681
15, Serbia
>>
20 was stationed in Italy when I was in the army
>>
>>1153681

I went to Kyrgyzstan when I was 23.

Amazing trip. Solo travelling is underrated.

Then again, what really makes it good is all the people you meet on the way, and not having to depend on other people to make decisions about what to do. I'd never want to travel with more than 2 other people again.
>>
>>1153771
It can be boring, it definitely isn't for everyone.

The easiest way to meet people is through day trips and pub crawls organised by different hostels
>>
>>1153681
23. Went to Rome for 5 days. Absolutely great trip. Saw so much religious/historical stuff. Soaked up the culture. I love traveling alone.
>>
Seoul for 5 weeks at 23. Best month of my life.
>>
19. Went 5 days to London before going to the military. Spent it reading books and drinking Strongbow in comfy pubs.

22. Went to Corsica for a month for work. Partied too much. First time I banged a girl on a beach. Made me realize how great my social skills are.

Now I'm 23. Heading to Japan for are year WWOOF'ing. Then I'm just gonna travel onward. I'm leaving with $10.000, and I'll see how long it can last me. When I'm close to running out, I'll head to Canada or Australia to work for a year, as I can get a free work visa to those countries.
>>
>>1156120
I have used Japan-guide and it's good at answering questions, but I hate how there new layout makes it really difficult to get to the language exchange/friends section. So I feel like socially it's been pretty dead lately desu
>>
>>1153681
I'm not sure if this is good enough to make a whole thread about so i'll just ask here
What do you guys that travel a lot do for a living?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DClTg-2BNYI
jfhbfbdsfhfsfbsfhksdbhfjdshfkdshf,kfhkfhdlkfhklfhdklfhdfklhddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
17 Finland, went meet a girl I'd been talking to online.
Poor choice in retrospect, ended up living together for 2 years in the UK.
Feel like I missed out on sowing my wild outs at uni.
You live and learn.
>>
>>1162038
Make a new thread, that's an interesting question
>>
>>1153681
Did my first at 19

france for 2 week
>>
>>1153681
Peru

I'm only 19 now, planning on going to Cambodia/Thailand for a couple months this fall, any advice?
>>
>>1159387
You can dick around 5 or 6 months very easily in SEA with that. Longer if you don't move around.
>>
>>1162098
Dick a tranny
>>
>>1159033
>first trip
>northern iraq

hello ahmed, how's isis?
>>
>>1153681
23. After a group trip to Russia I stayed 3 days at Amsterdam.
>Went to RLD (tourist trap)
>Rijksmuseum
>Van Gogh Museum (whose facade looks like a gas station)
>Shrooms
tfw that 3-day trip was my best moment in that year
>>
File: sedentary cat of malaysia.jpg (42KB, 807x602px) Image search: [Google]
sedentary cat of malaysia.jpg
42KB, 807x602px
>>1162099
Indicating that dicking does not equal moving.
>>
>>1153681

20- 21 (I had literally just turned 21)

Bulgaria/Romania for a bit over a week.
>>
17, went to a festival in Porto and then travelled to the south to meet my dad in Algarve
>>
With 17 and since then almost every month if im not lazy. But only because flights are cheap in Europe.
>>
>>1153681
>21
>Japan for about two weeks.
I regret being a nervous wreck and staying inside at nights, but other than that it was exciting and scary (in a good way). I want to head back and get lost in the streets of Tokyo again.
>>
17 - Ghana

I studied gyil with Bernard Woma, and I fell in love with the country, I went back at 18 as well its all worth it for real
>>
Miami beach for 14 days. I was 21 at the time and newly single. Man that trip was fun.
>>
>>1162082

Uni is honestly overrated for sex if you go aged 18-21. I'm 25 and I've had sex with more people this year than my entire three years at uni
>>
>>1161865
What sort of budget were you on famalam?
>>
>21
>Japan 3 weeks

Best experience of my life.
That was this year and i've already booked another flight over there for early next year plus NZ in November

>Thoughts of travel are the only thing that gets me through the day now
>>
When I was 19 I went from Chicago to Kiev, without telling anyone, to meet a girl from Kazakhstan I met on the Internet. We met in Ukraine because it doesnt require any visas. It was my first time in a slavic country, but I have to say, Kiev was a lot nicer than Chicago (this was in 2010). Was there for 3 weeks, spent no more than 300$ for everything. The first week I ate nothing but fruits from an Azerbaijani street vendor because I couldn't find any grocery stores. Me and the girl fugged pretty much every day.After 1 week of fruit diet my balls were almost empty, then I finally got some decent meals and came so much I almost got her pregnant. I decided I should probably get some condoms, but of course I couldn't find any damn drug stores so I walked into a small pharmacy and I see some condoms, behind the counter, behind a glass case, and you have to ask for them. The only Russian word I knew for condoms was gondoni, so I ask for that, the doctor laughs at me like i'm a total fuckwit and sells them to me. There were only 3 condoms in that package so I still had to proceed carefully.
>>
>>1154983
I was in Cambodia in July while travelling SEA, literally the worst place I was. To be fair I stayed one bought in utopia and immeditelty escaped to Koh Rong Samloem
>>
>>1153681
18 Israel
>>
>>1164161
Sounds like a good time. Still keep in contact with her?
>>
>>1163998
I live in miami and never go to miami beach. How do you have fun there?
>>
>>1153681
Japan
>>
>>1164229
Riveting tale, friend
>>
Manchester, UK for a month
Had fun, will do it again next year
>>
>>1155694
Because most have jobs and aren't able to take a month off to walk around one city.
>>
Just last week I went up to Seattle for a few days. Was with my gf but I did all the planning. I had a great time and it was good way to learn how travel works so I can eventually take a bigger trip to somewhere non-domestic.
>>
19, Denmark
>>
23. Reykjavík. For Airwaves.

Except I haven't done it yet but it's all booked. What the fuck do I do? I'm so nervous
>>
>>1165048

My advice is to spend some good quality time with google maps to make sure you really understand the streets/public transit/etc. If you know where you are you'll feel much more comfortable getting around and not stressing, plus you'll be able to plan your trip more intelligently.
>>
I had (what I could only chalk up as being) a mental breakdown in my mid 20's, and took the next flight to Sitges. I stayed for about 6 months.

>Only had 50 Euros cash
>Lets spend it all on the first day...great idea! Buy beers. Wander along beach.
>Meet an ex-sailor called Zoltan who now sculpts sand through the early Summer season. He teaches me the ways of the sand.
>Meet German murderer on the run. He cooks a mean bean stew. Another guy from Finland invited me to drink with them.

>Drank too much and smoked far too much fine quality and ended up sleeping on the beach. Laptop bag as pillow - that was safe, but they stole my large bag with all my shit in it. Wake up in the rain...feels very bad man.

>Meet crazy son of local rich family. He chooses to be homeless.
>Sleep under the boats for the first week or so.
>Found out a hotel on the seafront had been closed for a year or so. Squat the hotel with some other folks. Room to myself - keys in the reception...fresh linen etc.BONUS!
>That place got sketchy real quickly...
>NEEDMONIES.webm
>Try sand sculpturing on my own one day. Make a really bad sand-squid. Make about 10 euros in pity money.
>Older English guy who walks his dog every morning comes over with an ice cream for me. Chat for a bit. He offers me to stay with him in his flat in exchange for my services.
>Relieved to find out 'services' meant cooking. Why not, his doggo's cool, he has a bike I can use...seems a legit good deal.

>COOKING SODDING PORK AND CHICKEN ON ROTATION FOR WEEKS ON END...

>He only eats pork and chicken, but loves wine, so I don't mind...getting sloshed on decent rose wine every night feels great man.

>PORK
>CHICKEN
>PORK
>CHICKEN

>Start to go a little mad. Meet a guy who'd just bought a bar on the beach front. Simon was ace, but he was an even bigger mess than me. Major alcoholic. Drank his profits away, and pandered to the shit kind of food Spanish tourists loved (Lot's of shit greasy foods)...
>>
File: sitges.jpg (245KB, 980x652px) Image search: [Google]
sitges.jpg
245KB, 980x652px
>>1165275

CONT

>Work for him for a bit on the bar / cooking food when he was too fucked from the night before
>Offers me to stay in his flat for a bit. Great...
>He starts dating a large transvestite (I presume) M2F (Didn't see that coming...wtf?) who was genuinely insane, we hung out together for a bit.

>Really enjoying life at last

>And then one day as I'm walking down towards the bar..."Hey anon, there's a friend here to see you"
>Wha? Who?

>My fucking ex had rocked up to Catalonia, fucking hell, must have given away location in drunk email...shit.
>Ruins everything.
>Don't have the balls to tell them to leave.
>Came on my birthday with presents.
>Have a huge fight in the bar one night.
>Only found out after he'd managed to drag me back to UK that he had pretty severe mental issues.

>Persuaded me to go to the huge protest camp in Barcelona...it was pretty cool, stayed there in the city for a week or so.
>Met a guy who claimed to have been Princess Dianna's driver/bodyguard on the night of her death.
>YeahOkPal
>
>
>

Yeah and apart from a completely freeloaded trip back up to Calais with various stops, that was my first time away traveling. Sitges was super comfy in a way.

Also to note, I met an English ex-priest out there, who was dying from alcohol I think. (His hands looked awful) I'd only mentioned to him once where I'd come from, but about half a year later, he turned up, drunk as a skunk sitting next to me in a bar I don't go to that often. That really freaked me out, he didn't even recognise me, he was so out of it, but it was him. Same hands, same person, and he had a bottle of vodka in his bag...small world eh?

I've just had another not so great mental episode, and I'm going to see what Prague is like. I've saved money this time, and have a place to stay lined up, so let's see what that brings!

Thanks for reading my blog post.
>>
>>1165281
You're welcome
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.