[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country should I travel to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: world-map.gif (99KB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
world-map.gif
99KB, 1200x715px
Hi all. I am learning Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Mandarin, and Russian. I want to travel to a country that speaks one or more of these languages for one month. Money is not an issue. Where should I go?
>>
federally administered tribal areas in pakistan
>>
Libya.

send pix k?
>>
Portugal => France => Italy => Germany
For Mandarin try chinatown in any capital of this country.
Easy to move to a country to an other in Europe, you should do that.
If not go to a big university, find erasmus student.
>>
>>1153566
>I am learning Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Mandarin, and Russian.
How the fuck does anyone manage this? I haven't even managed to learn French despite having French classes for six years at school.
>>
>>1153566
Where are you from?
One way would be to go to china. But before you go, invest some time in chatting / meeting locals online who are learning the other languages, or are expats of corresponding countries learning mandarin. You could travel europe as well, and do the same.
>>
>>1154847
he's either a language genuis or pretty bad at most if not all of those
>>
Any university in Germany will have plenty of people to practice your Mandarin with.
>>
>>1154847
He thinks learning a few words and phrases is learning a language.
>>
>>1154898
This desu as a Dutchie I was educated in English, French, German and Spanish during middle-school but desu the only language I speak fluently is English. My French went down the drain and my Spanish and German are intermediate. I did an Italian course and that is also on intermediate, but it becomes really easy to mix up Italian and Spanish words. Learning portuguese and spanish it the same time sounds like rubbish. Let alone doing Russian and Mandarin at the same time.

It requires staying in another country for a longer period to become fluent.
>>
Travel to Argentina, stay a while there (I recommend Mendoza, you can taste really good and cheap wine), and then you can visit the south of Brasil or cataratas (both are safe)
>>
>>1154942
You're from Argentina?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.