[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Guys! I have to travel to portugal in september. 2 days in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hey Guys!
I have to travel to portugal in september. 2 days in Porto and 2 in lisbon. Can you give me some information about your country? Is it safe, cheap? It's a business travel. Thank you!
>>
Traveling to Lisbon for 3 days. Can someone tell me the best/cheapest way to get to Porto, would love to go for about 2 or 3 days.
>>
Good thread.

I'm doing the Way of Saint James in October, and I am wondering if it is possible to exit Spain and enter Portugal via a land route as an American.
>>
Op here. I'll fly from Hungary, and rent a car. What about the speed limits there? I like to drive fast...
>>
Bumperino
>any Portugal bros?
>>
>>1153431
Yes it's an open border you can walk/drive through
>>
>>1153362
It's very safe. I spent 5 days at Lisbon and 3 at Porto, both cities were really worthwhile. The food is amazing and, as far as I know, Porto has some of the cheapest food in the continent.

Do you like seafood? They can unironically cook codfish in 20 different ways. Try a pastel de nata, a famous Portuguese pastry.

>>1153428
I did the trip in three hours with the Alfa Pendular train. It cost 20 Euros, if I'm not forgotten.
>>
>>1153362
Doing a simmilar trip as OP, though im visiting Lisbon first. Here goes my question:

Im ariving at around 1 AM in the night, have to travel from Lisbon airport to Anjos metro station. What is the cheapest way to get there at night? I read about the bus number 208 but I also heard that they don't accept bigger baggage in the bus (which is weird).
>>
>>1153428
Alfa-pendular takes just under 3 hours. Costs something like 23 euros if you're under 25 years old, 30 euros otherwise.

>>1153471
120 km/h in highways

>>1154003
Bus would be the cheapest, but I don't know which routes operate at that hour. I would unironically use Uber, as the airport is really close to the city and that trip should cost you 10 euros at most.

Anything else you lads need?
>>
>>1153362

I found Portugal cheaper than Spain - apartments (booked through big name websites) were pretty cheap, even for 3/4 bedroom ones in central locations - this was in May.

Never felt unsafe, even late at night & full of booze, though I was with 3 other large Australians. Use common sense, don't be a dick, you'll be fine. Don't trust Africans or believe what they are trying to sell you is anything but tyre rubber.

If you can get outside of Lisbon/Portugal, I *highly* recommend the Roman ruins at Conimbriga, they are the best preserved. Definitely worth the detour off the highway.

>>1153431

Good luck to you mate, Galicia is beautiful, very different to the rest of Spain, if you can get outside of Santiago de Compostella, even for a day to drive through the country lanes & see Costa del Muerte it's very beautiful. Santiago is small, there's nothing there besides the big cathedral & an underwhelming shopping mall, far better places to enjoy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.