[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding people to travel with.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20140603_132421_266.jpg (173KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140603_132421_266.jpg
173KB, 1024x768px
I have been wanting to do a road trip across the US for a couple years now but don't want to go solo and don't have any irl friends that want to go. Is there a resource for finding people to travel with?
>>
>>1153281
Rideshare comes to mind but that's not exactly the same
Where are you coming from?
>>
>>1153311
I'm in Georgia trying to road trip out to the southwest like Arizona Nevada area.
>>
>>1153281
When are you planning on going?
It looks like the Lonely Planet Travel Companion section is reasonably active. And seems people post both weeks and months in advance.
>>
>>1153281
Couchsurfing. I ended up meeting two girls who I travelled with on my road trip on the west coast that way. I also messaged with a bunch of other people but our itineraries didn't work out.
>>
>>1154101
Did you fuck them?
>>
>>1154101
Couchsurfing vs airbnb?
>>
>>1153885
ill go with you nigga
>>
Is there a way to find someone to rent an airbnb property with? Might be nice for larger buildings.
>>
Anyone wanna visit Iran the beginning of next year? None of my friends want to go with me and I don't want to go solo.
>>
>>1153281
Facebook travel groups
>>
>>1154114
I don't exactly have a date/time nailed down for a trip. Might try couch surfing if I can find a way to.
>>
>>1154364
how about in a couple days?
>>
>>1153281
il go with you i in md tho
>>
>>1154778
I have no car and cant just pick up and leave job/ whatnot
>>
Do you think it's possible to locate travel buddies as a loser? I have no friends, no job, no facebook, no smartphone. The first two points are just me blogging but would the latter two be a problem?
>>
>>1153281
Is OPs pic the old 7 Mile Bridge? Oh god, I remember going across it as a child. It was so scary with the head-on traffic, no passing, and seemed to go on forevah.
>>
>>1155382
It's from the Florida keys. There's a walking bridge where the old driving bridge down to the keys used to be. Took the picture myself
>>
Yeah it's called not being a creepy friendless loser lol
>>
>>1155374
if you're traveling with no job, how rich are your parents?

maybe I'll be your friend
>>
>>1155374
If you're a loser, traveling alone is the best thing you can do to become a more confident magnetic person. Don't need to go out talking to everyone you sit next to, just need to feel comfortable alone and you'll learn to introduce yourself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.