[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wandering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sign-interstate-70-3760052.jpg (39KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
sign-interstate-70-3760052.jpg
39KB, 300x450px
I'm going to be driving 70 West from Washington, D.C. for 4-5 days with no particular destination.

Any good locations I should visit while I'm driving? Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado.

Thinking I'll probably turn it back around in Denver, depending on what's going on back home.
>>
St. Louis. Would be a good place to stop.
Check out soulard, Lafayette square, central west end,Benton park, tower grove neighborhoods.
The grove and Cherokee street r some up and coming districts.
Forest park is cool and has a lot of free museums and zoo.
The city museum is an awesome place. Only one hostel in stl that's the huck fin hostel in soulard.
If interested in any additional specifics let me know.

Columbia is half way to kc and is a college town.
Kc boulevard brewery is cool.
Lawrance Kansas is a cool town to stop at as well on the way.
>>
cumberland md is 2 hours west on i-68 if you want to see the meth capital of the mid-atlantic
>>
Try the Air Force Museum in Dayton.
>>
Whatever you do, avoid Kansas. It really REALLY is just flat fukken farmland.
>>
I would continue and hit the Arches, Moab, and other national parks of Utah before deciding to turn back.
>>
>>1153289
Oh shit...A StL person on here?

You forgot to tell OP to go to the City Museum...one of the coolest and most unique places that exists. Old huge 40 story abandoned shoe factory turned into giant playground with caves, giant whale to walk through, treehouses, ferris wheel on roof, outside climbing gym, and the actual cabin that David Bowie lived in has been moved there and turned into a bar.
>>
>>1155357
Very good museum if you are into that.
>>
>>1155357
Live like 20 minutes from WPAFB (museum is apart of it). Absolutely awesome if you're into aviation/space. I just went again because they added a new hanger filled with presidential airplanes and experimental aircraft. You can actually go in some of the aircraft. You tour from the Wright Bros. first plane to drones and all between. very cool, 10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>1153289

Drive to Side Project Cellar in Maplewood, MO, right outside STL. Buy whatever beer they have available to go. Take it further out west and sell it for triple the price to some beer nerd. Can really fund a trip well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.