[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orlando

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (324KB, 2000x1122px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324KB, 2000x1122px
Hello /trv/.
Got any tips about the orlando parks?(disney/universal/etc)
Thinking on going there for the summer holidays(winter time USA)
>>
>>1153200
Bump
>>
Universal can be mostly covered in one day if it isn't busy.

Disney can take a whole lot longer and has a ton of hidden gems. It can be brutally crowded so go during a slow time if possible.

I don't think many people here can help too terribly much with this question.
>>
>>1153200
I've done EPCOT only, that said, you could spend two good days just there if you took your time. I imagine most of the Disney parks are like that.

I went as a single adult male, and still had a great time, so if you're planning on going alone, it can be done. It was especially nice not having to drag people from ride to ride if you want to go hardcore and ride all the good ones early.

Tip: if you want to do rides, research them beforehand, read reviews and decide what you *really* want to ride. You can avoid many of the long lines if you go early in the morning, I'd suggest this for things you deem a priority.

There's a ton of good info out there.
>>
>>1153200
The cabins at Fort Wilderness are probably the most economical choice for staying on the Disney Campus. Also, look into the Disney meal plan if you are going to be there for a few days. Food is silly expensive there.
>>
>>1153200
Research the busiest times before you go to any park. During summer peak times.. You can be sitting in line for 4+ hours in 95+degree heat.
ANYONE who has ever complained about the parks, has simply gone at the wrong time and is possibly incapable of having a good time, anywhere.

If you are an adult not in school, go during the time when the kids should be at school.
>>1153332

The main universal park could not be done in a day unless you are extremely picky on the rides you want to go on. There are shows to see and then there is Islands Of Adventure which is another Universal park that costs extra to get in like Disney's alternate park.
Id say about 3 days to see every ride and attraction.

Halloween horror Nights is pretty badass. Fun horror atmosphere. The entire park is different. That ofc is only during Halloween.

The Disney parks are much more expansive. And yes you can spend a lazy day in Epcot. Have a beer from around the world. BEST time to go there is during Food And Wine Festival.. If you like great food and drink.
That's around October. They serve food from around the world at each of the WorldHubs (Japan Italy Germany etc etc). It really gets your food knowledge vocabulary up there :) Plus there is always an amazing chef in each of the places so the food is never shit tier. It is always done correctly.

Dont skip Animal Kingdom. Its a zoo, but its a nice Zoo with cool rides and shows. Its like a nice big city Zoo with Disney branding with awesome rides (the Yeti ride is a wicked nice roller coaster)
>>
>>1153200
If you go to disney wear comfortable walking shoes
>>
>>1153388
Is it really that expensive?
My cousins went there a few year ago,
And said that like waffles for examples were like 5$ dolaroos.
Also what's that disney meal plan?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.