[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you recommend to visit? Any secrets or nice tours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

What would you recommend to visit?
Any secrets or nice tours outside the city?
I'd love to see something like pic related.
How safe is the city for two white boys?
What price is the highest I should pay for a gram of hash? How to differ from Abdul trying to scam me and Abdul trying to sell me the best hash in my life? Any good places to obtain hash? Do dealer let you take a look?
Do the cops care about smoking?

Thanks for all answers!
>>
Forgot to put a topic.
It's about traveling to Marrakesh in Morocco!
>>
>>1152794
Are you there now? Im gonna spend one more night in essoira and then go back to marrakech.

Hash should cost between 1dh for bad quality to like 30 dh for excellent stuff, though you might need to find a proper dealer for that. So far Ive been supplied by morrocan friends i made while there so no real idea. Been avoiding street dealers like in most cities.
Cops shouldnt really care. Even if they do, below 100g worst they can do is a fine. Hard drugs on the other hand can get you in jail from one pill of mdma upwards.

Generally the city is very safe for everyone concerning crime, but there is loads and loads of scams going on.
>dont accept a tour through the tanneries, seriously dont. Ever.
>immediately send food you didnt order back. I had to pay 30 dh for a tiny bowl of couscous I thought belonged to the meal.
These are the ones that happened to me. There are most likely more.

If you want good food and athmosphere as well as a safespace check out "fox art food" close to the centre. Bunch of artists doing everything pretty much for fun. Seriously good food for very low prices.
>>
hello bernd
>>
Was there about 8years ago and can't remember the price of hash but it's dirt cheap, was with another friend for 10 days and stayed predominantly in marrakesh but did a 3 day bus tour through the atlas mountains to the Sahara. We also spent 2 days in essaouira..
The only tense times were in essaouira when the two of us were getting bad vibes from the local dudes, morroco for some reason is traditionally a popular destination for Western gay couples for holidays so these guys thought me and my friend were cock jockeys and made sarcastic kissy faces at us mixed with a snarl, was pretty scary and happened quite a few times. Generally people there were nice and genuinely interested in having chats. One guy fed us in his small apartment (for a small fee of course, something like €10), was around the time of the Libyan uprising so was interesting listening to him justify why it's sad these idiots were trying to get rid of their 'kind grandfather'
>>
File: IMG-20160718-WA0004.jpg (688KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160718-WA0004.jpg
688KB, 1067x1600px
>>1152792

Was here 2 months ago. Benhaddo is cool, worth stopping at on your way to the desert if that your sort of thing. I totally recommend getting out of the city and heading off for an overnight tour out in the dunes, its worth the cash/hours driving.

Went as one of two white boys, its fine. If youve got tattoos or are a big bastard expect a lot of attention but its all part of the fun.

As for hash, super easy to find anywhere. as for price and quality it all depends, just lowball them and haggle hard. Dont be afraid to walk away from thier first, second or third price, theyll call you back, its all part of the culture there. Haggling is like a national sport. To be honest at the end of the day everything is cheap as fuck anyways.

Beware of the scams, o so so many scams. Stay away from city guides, "free" samples, anything brought to your table without your explicit ordering it, if you take pictures of someone they may try charge you. Just be smart and take it as part of the fun.

In the city i recommend yves saint laurens garden, very pretty and tranquil gardens with waterfeatures in the middle of the crazy city. Super bizzare, nice chill space, 10 dihram entry, go early. Also go sit on the roof of the photography museum, nice view point and very cool place to relax during the heat of the day.
>>
>>1152859
>>1152872
>>1152874
Thanks for all anwsers! We've settled with traveling through Morroco for a month going from Marrakesh to Fes and then to Chefchaon! Has anyone of you experience with public transport there? I know it's cheap but is it reliable? Should I be worried about robbiers within traveling by train or bus? Is the attitude toward hash diffrent from city to city? Also how good to the people speak English? Should I learn Arab before traveling?

Many thanks again! :)
>>
>>1152995
Public transport is totally reliable. Just keep your valuables close as there may be some douchebags trying to knick your stuff (not that it happens often on trains and the like, but still). Never gotten robbed in Morocco though. About hash it doesn't differ that much, maybe in places like Rabat they look down on it more, dunno. People are generally shit at English, but you can get by most of the time by basic body language. I recommend learning some French or Arabic phrases though.

Hope you guys aren't *just* going to those places in that one month. One month is a lot of time, you should go see Ouarzazate, Asilah, Agadir, Meknes, the Atlas mountains, the Sahara and plenty of other places too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.