[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is ukraine safe to travel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: CHS2-426.jpg (171KB, 873x639px) Image search: [Google]
CHS2-426.jpg
171KB, 873x639px
alone for an asian/indian 40 year old man? id love to ride their trains.

i'm worried about racism more than war in the country.

i plan to enter via poland --> lvov, kiev and odessa.
>>
>>1151724
>i plan to enter via poland --> lvov, kiev and odessa.
You will be fine in those cities. They are big cities/don't care about non-whites, and they're far away from the war zone.
However, there will be a large language barrier if you don't speak Russian/Ukrainian.

Take the high-speed train between Lviv and Kyiv. I don't think it exists between Kyiv and Odesa.

I took a 16 hour sleeper train in Ukraine and it was quite the experience. Overall it wasn't too bad, but you should be careful and keep to yourself.
It looked as though there were some bad people (criminals or people with bad pasts) on the train, but they did not stay near us for very long and I was with my Russian speaking gf so we were fine.
>>
They are pretty racist there. You might be stopped extra long at the border and people will generally avoid helping you, but no one will be violent. I wouldn't expect anything less from a slav country.
>>
>>1151724
>40
Whats up grandpa?
>>
>>1151962
I don't think he would encounter those problems...at least, in a major city. My girlfriend works at a clothing store and foreigners of all races come in all the time and are treated just like any other person.
However, if a non-white person goes to a small city or village it might be a different story.

The being stopped at the border part for a long time seems the most out of place.
>>
>>1151981
im good son.

u want me to change ur diapers again?!
>>
File: 20160520_171324.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160520_171324.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>1151724
>asian/indian 40 year old man
Get ready for a beating if you're going alone because everyone will think you're a sex tourist. People absolutely despise all of the Turkish/Arab sex tourists that go to Ukraine. I spoke with a few Ukrainians in Lviv when I visited who told me that when they were younger they would gang up on non-white sex tourists, especially the Turkish, and beat or assault them to make sure they won't come back. The Turks now are a bit smarter and usually don't wander around alone anymore. It would be better if you traveled with an asian/indian wife or girlfriend.

But if you're a non-white and in Ukraine on genuine business and dress decently then you have nothing to worry about. Kiev is full of African and Arab medical students who can't afford western European education.

Just don't go out at night. And if all you do is want to ride the trains then bring food, entertainment or books, and a translation book. I rode eight 10+ hour trains in Ukraine and I never met anyone who spoke any English at all. Oh and it is very customary to share food with people you're seated with.
>>
>>1151724
>id love to ride their women.
fixed
>>
>>1152384
How about you learn to type, you old useless currynigger fuck?
>>
>>1152584
you rage you lose. India dude wins.
>>
>>1152584
Whoa, edgy
>>
>>1151724
Be careful. Trains man is dangerous.
>>
File: 1471465326053.jpg (12KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
1471465326053.jpg
12KB, 480x295px
>>1152584
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.