[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to music festival that's on Thursday and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Nammatjknoydart.jpg (2MB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
Nammatjknoydart.jpg
2MB, 2848x2136px
I'm going to music festival that's on Thursday and I'll be traveling tomorrow to UK. Thing is the camping site there opens on Thu and my options are either overpriced hotel rooms or wild camping near the festival site for the Wednesday night. Should I be afraid to spend night in the UK wildness?

Basically I'm just curious if there are any negatives to it.
>>
>>1151478
it's probably illegal, police aren't too fond of random tents in the wilderness

a good bet is to ask a local farmer if you can pitch up in one of his fields for the night, bring him a few bottles of beer if your feeling nervous
>>
>>1151478
>>>/out/
>>
I've slept in every ditch and hedgegrow south of the Humber, and the only reason I'd be hesitant to do it again would be if there were a big dirty festival nearby with drug addicts wandering through the fields and police and farmers searching for troublemakers.
Just hide your tent well or ask permission is what I'm saying.
I often have success by asking in a local pub where I might wild camp nearby.

>>1151482
>wilderness
>>
>>1151478
>music festival

which one? Rogue camping will depend on the location.
>>
>>1151478
Which festival are you going to? This will potentially help or impede your plans.

If the festival is in a rural area you have a better chance. But if the festival is in an urban area it will be difficult.
>>
>>1151478
Dude, do you mean that camping comes with the festival and "wild camping" is actually just a few thousand hippies in a wooded area/field? I feel that this is what you mean since you said "the camping site there opens on Thu"
Why would you be hesitant about camping in a campsite, I must be missing something
>>
>>1151924
Fuck sorry for the double post, I understand now. Wednesday night.
Just camp outside the festival in a bush man you'll be fine. I've done it myself a couple times when I showed up too early to fests. You may even be able to get into the fest grounds and start meeting people, depending on the fest
>>
File: 1812.jpg (161KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1812.jpg
161KB, 1024x682px
>>1151478

The last wolf in the wild in the UK was shot in 1745.

Just sayin'.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.