[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

questions for anyone who has lived/ lives in/ or has stayed in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

questions for anyone who has lived/ lives in/ or has stayed in South Korea for an extended period of time-- (and possibly Japan)

is it really a horrible culture with shitty people? or is that just chinese and japanese propaganda. I hear they are cold and culturally stupid, sheep, they have no history or beautiful traditional culture anymore as much as China and Japan has, and considering the fact that their only reputation in my country is only k-pop and plastic surgery, it doesn't really help their case

I was in the South of Japan for a very short time, but it was nice. warm and friendly people. I think maybe they are just being racist but I'm not sure. but if I were to move to Pusan in the zouth. how would it really be?

thank you
>>
>>1151229
I lived in Japan and never heard such BS about south Korea.
I only went to Seoul for half a month but honestly I liked it in spite of the deadly cold weather (mid march but still incredibly freezing).
>>
>>1151229
>no history or beautiful traditional culture anymore as much as China

Wew lad, China's "beautiful traditional culture" was strangled to death during the Cultural Revolution, all that remains is the continuation of peasant culture and psuedo-Western rabid consumerism and keeping up with the Joneses.
>>
>>1151375
in the cities, and a lot of places, yeah

but chine is a big fuckin country
in rural areas and towns and such, there is SO MUCH to see and do
>>
>>1151375
There are still thankfully remnants of it in Taiwan/Hong Kong desu
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.