[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malmö, Sweden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Flygfoto-Malmö-Skåne[1].jpg (1MB, 4512x2495px) Image search: [Google]
Flygfoto-Malmö-Skåne[1].jpg
1MB, 4512x2495px
I will stay in Malmö, Sweden for one night and I will have a couple of hours to spare.

What are some things that one should do and see in Malmö?
>>
Honor killings
>>
>>1150946
Go see Copenhagen.
>>
>>1150958
I have already been to Copenhagen before. Is there really nothing worthwhile to do in Malmö?
>>
>>1150972
If you like burning churches or synagogues, you'll have a great time!
>>
>>1150946
Really go to Copenhagen even though you've been there before. If you only saw the centre try out Norrebro, more remote areas of Christania and such.
>>
>>1150946
theres not much to do here other than drink and try to forget that Europe is getting destroyed
>>
>>1151056
>>1150946
theres also the Malmö Festival going on right now if youre into that sort of thing
>>
Malmo is shitskin central. What you will see is the future of Europe, and if you're not depressed, you're not paying attention.
>>
>>1150946
Do: get raped by a gang of africans
See: the police ignore you afterwards
>>
>Hai guyz, I'm going to detroit, anything I should c?? XD

Seriously, OP?
>>
epic thread guys XD 1488 o/
>>
>>1151060
Take your meds
>>
>>1151058
Seems cool. Will check it out. Thank you.

>>1151024
Alright, I will just take the train to Copenhagen if I don't find anything interesting to do in Malmö.
>>
>>1151153
the museum there is pretty neat for being €2 in a shitty city. I enjoyed it. Malmo is a meh day trip from Copenhagen; not a good full-fledged destination.
>>
>>1151079
>o/
this is solid gold
>>
>>1150946
It's arguably one of the country's worst cities. Arabs are in the majority among young people and the entire city is built on a "black economy" that's not taxed and regulated by the government. If it wasn't for state subsidies the city would have gone bankrupt.

So what about entertainment and culture? People to to Copenhagen for that. You should too.
>>
>>1152437
looks like a pretty city tho
>>
>>1152452
Once was
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I live in Malmö.

It's a nice city, that got the shit hand by the migrant-wave, but most people north of Malmö exaggerates shitloads, and hates us, for being the first bastion of trying to take care of people.

Most old cities in Sweden are pretty, and while few can match our capital in beauty, It's still a nice city.

One great thing, not to miss out on while here, is our migrant-imported cheap falafel, sold almost everywhere, for 2 - 3 $.
It's seriously great taste and value.

Like a poster above me said, we have two unexpectedly good museums just opposite to each others. I would recommend the technical one if you're into that.

Pop by Turning Torso if you want, but it's in a very empty place with not much happening.

If you can handle folk masses we have one of the biggest malls in Scandinavia just by Hyllie, named Emporia, although maybe this isn't recommendable if you only have some hours to spare.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.