[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan Travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: jap.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
jap.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
Traveling to Japan.

Any advice?

Going to Tokyo, does the flight include a bus to the hotel or do I have to travel there alone?
>>
>>1150701
>does the flight include a bus to the hotel or do I have to travel there alone?
lmao
>>
>>1150701

Have you ever taken a flight before? Unless you're going as part of an organised tour or with a travel agency, it's very unlikely. You can ask your hotel if it does airport transfers, which most big hotels do and can vary hugely in price.
>>
>>1150701
Jezus don't make the first trip in your life to Japan.
Your ignorance will get you fucked.
For anyone in tokyo if you want a bar with chicks I suggest "hub" in ropongi
Far more chicks then men
>>
>>1150701
Nice pick of Chureito.

What flight comes with bus service? Did you book a vacation package?

Get JR rail pass is my advice.

Visit Shinjuku, Ueno Park, Shibuya, Shinagawa. Roppongi is good but you have to be careful. It's the international district so full of Africans with their shit bars who try to force you in, buy one drink and then charge you $500 for that one drink and beat you up if you don't pay.
>>
>>1150701
This is a joke, right?
With weebs you can never be sure
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.