[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For someone possibly moving from Washington State to Kansas,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Kansas_in_United_States.svg.png (522KB, 2000x1238px) Image search: [Google]
Kansas_in_United_States.svg.png
522KB, 2000x1238px
For someone possibly moving from Washington State to Kansas, what should I expect? Besides hill billies and incest.
>>
Hays Kansas in the middle of the state is one of the funnest college towns I've been to. I like it a lot. Other than that city, Kansas in general is one of the most friendly states there are. The people are not rednecks or hillbillies or incest, but they are small town and probably small minded and in general there isn't terribly much activity outside of Hays. Kansas City and St Louis is okay, sure you can make some good nights out of that. Colorado is also only a days drive away.
>>
>>1150650

is it easy to find work? WA state is so incredibly crowded. My city (bout 15 miles east of seattle) has doubled in population the past 5 years. From 40k to 80k. Middle class is pretty much non existent. I heard the BBQ scene is amazing in Kansas. Barely any traffic, either. Btw the incest thing was kind of a joke, I talked to one girl from kansas who told me she bangs her brother. No clue if she was joking or not.
>>
I don't live there, just visit frequently. I imagine middle class jobs are plentiful there. I'd look it up. Definitely not a tech oriented state.
>>
People with deformed genitals.

Wish I was kidding. But they think it's one of the effects of growing up around pesticides. Small Kansas towns have enormous rates of micro-dicks and clover leaf-looking labia.

So if you're picky about that sort of thing, don't fuck the locals.
>>
KSfag here, live on a cattle ranch in the flint hills, not far from Topeka. KC and Lawrence are pretty neat, some kinda cool looking small towns but the state is really backwards and christcucked as fuck (Westbro Baptist is from Topeka, they used to protest my school all the time). Can be really boring too. As for jobs, the economy is in shambles, the "middle class" has evaporated almost overnight. Jobs are extremely low paying and most employers will laugh at you if you want to take time off for vacation. It's honestly a shit state unless you live in Lawrence or near KC.
>>
>>1150662
I would like to know more about this
How did you come to learn about the deformed genital issue?
>>
>>1150652
I spent about 6 months in Kansas. From what I understand unemployment is pretty low, and a good spread of white collar/tech work can be had in/around Kansas City and Wichita (the only major urban areas)

Land and housing is cheap too. Owning a large house is possible on a middle class income.

>>1150684
I might be wrong on the employment issue, who knows. But I wanted to second the comment on companies being real stingy with vacation time, might be a regional thing. Kansas does make for a decent base camp for road trips if that's your jam, it's about equidistant to either coasts. But there's not a whole lot to see in the state itself.

>mfw the biggest pro for Kansas is your ability to leave
>>
>>1150693
I've been around, anon.
>>
>>1150715
>>1150693

Ah, what the hell, we're anonymous, right?

Had a casual hookup with a chick from a small agricultural town in western Kansas. She had some unusual shapes going on down there. More than that, though, we could only do anal. Because my dong literally wouldn't fit in her. No matter how much live we used and how hard we tried, it was like trying to stick it in a brick wall. And I'm not massive- pretty much just average size. She could take my little finger, but any more than that hurt her.

What's weird is she wasn't virgin. She said she'd had vaginal sex with like five other dudes in her town, and they all fit because they all had micro dicks.

Told a friend about it and he said he'd had a similar experience. That's where I heard about the pesticide exposure thing.
>>
>>1150722
>all the girls novelty genitalia seen nowhere else on earth
>super tight vaginas
>only anal allowed
>thinks a normal sized dong is a blacked-tier megadong
Fuck that sounds amazing, too bad I'd have to actually set foot in kansas to experience it
>implying I'm not, right now, going over the exact logistics of how I'd move there anyway
>>
>>1150646
I think you confused Kansas with West Virginia
>>
My professor who I consider one of the smartest people I know moved from Kansas to Washington.

I'm born and raised in Olympia Washington. It was to my understanding that everyone is trying to move to the PNW. Not leave it?
>>
>>1150848

Highly intelligent tech graduates are bombarding Seattle and the area around it. Middle class is non existent. Even 20 miles East of Seattle 1 bedroom apartments are going for $1200 a month. It's insane. Too many people are coming here. Portland probably isn't as bad, though.
>>
>>1150652
>I heard the BBQ scene is amazing in Kansas
It is, it's the best in the world.

Don't listen to the FHSU guy above, Hays is shit. There's no reason for anyone to go there.
>>
>>1150868
>Portland probably isn't as bad, though.
Yes but Portland is full of weird uber-hipster degenerates. I like the PNW and I'm an open minded guy, but I have my limits.
>>
>>1150848
PNW social culture is the worst of anywhere else I've been in the US. People are dull and avoidant with superiority complexes. So why move to the PNW?
>>
>>1150722
Lol that is some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard. You're a fucking moron, dude.
>>
>>1150868
Portland is getting close. Just a few years ago you could buy a house in a decent neighborhood there for $200-300k. Now that will barely get you a condo in niggerville.
>>
>>1151252
>So why move to the PNW?
Because all of those things sound based.
>>
>>1150684
Topeka has some great strip clubs, especially if you like the sort of girls that I do.
>>
>>1150646

Life long kansas citian here. It's incredibly inexpensive to live here. It's a great place to work hard and save money. If you have modest spending habits, you can easily retire by 45 or 50. A wife and children might change that though.
>>
>>1150889
I live not far from Hays and he's right don't go there. KC has the best bbq in the world good jobs and is low cost. Great hunting and fishing in Ks also
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.