[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WEED IN BUDAPEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: flagge-ungarn.gif (1KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
flagge-ungarn.gif
1KB, 500x333px
Is it possible to buy Weed in Budapest? If yes, where can i buy it?
>>
>>1150336
No. It's just not possible.
>>
>>1150336
You ask for the impossible, OP.
>>
>>1150336
There is literally no weed in Budapest.
>>
Making these threads should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>1150336
Just came back from Budapest and there was not a single gram of weed in the entire city.
>>
>>1150336
no weed in Budapest, Confirmed!
>>
>>1150336
It's hard but doable. Go to the public baths and find the area where people play chess.
Look for guys that are playing and also wearing gold necklaces, they're known as "főnök".
Just stand near them as if watching them play, say hello as an acknowledgement "szia", and then knock over their king.
You'll see him signal to one of the other people watching, follow that person and make the deal (usually in the changing room, but some of them are really paranoid and they'll take your money then give you a locker key which you use to grab your weed).
As with any deals, make sure to be extra careful.
>>
>>1150729
Of course, OP, "knocking over their king" means beating them at chess, and these guys have been at it for years and years and years.

Best start reading up on your opening strategy!
>>
>>1150336
No, i have lived here my entire life and have yet to see weed up close
>>
Ayy weed lmao
>>
I read about this place on 4chan and they told me about the city not having a gram of weed in it. Idk, those nerds are sketchy but I think they know what they're talkimg about.
>>
I've asked some locals, a while ago when I was there, if they knew how to get marijuana and they said that they have never heard of such a thing before, so I'm pretty sure it simply doesn't exist in Budapest
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.