/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edinburgh Fringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

First time going to Fringe next Monday (15th)

What is worth watching?
>>
CELTA is the gold standard, any decent school will ignore you if you have anything less
>>
>>1149748
Wrong thread friend
>>
>>1149744
I have seen quite a bit so far. I saw Hyprov/baby wants candy (it's a musical improv show)/a simple space/Sam Simmons for previews and quite enjoyed them. I have seen a ton of other stuff so far but can't think of the names.
Check out the stages along the mile for some show ideas. You will go crazy from all the flyering though.
The free Fringe is your best bet on finding quality stuff cheap. Just take a punt on a show that sounds cool.
If you get a flyer and it sounds interesting talk to the person. Often the acts are doing the flyering for their own shows and sometimes have free tickets if you seem interested.

One recommendation is to not purchase drinks at venues. Just buy beers from the supermarket and drink in the meadows. Hell, if you pour the drink into a plastic cup no one would even notice you didn't purchase it at the venue.

There is also the half price Hut on the mound which may be worth checking out. I haven't actually been there yet though so I'm not sure what it's like.
>>
>>1149757
Thanks lad

Will check it out

My mate mentioned Hyprov

Much stuff in the day?
>>
>>1149768
Tons. You can go see stuff as early as 11am if you are enthusiastic. And there are shows up untill quite late at night.
>>
May as well post in this thread.

I will also be visiting Scotland, specifically Edinburgh, as well as the Isle of Lismore, and Oban/Argyll.

I'm going with my family and I don't think we're going to get tickets to Fringe but we might.

I'm more interested in:
>good places to eat
>good places to drink
>hiking routes, specifically with:
>wildlife
>castles / historical landmarks
>ancient landmarks, Iron Age sites, Dark Age sites
>any other fun things to do
>preferably relatively cheap, i.e., under $50 per person
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.