[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was happy and now I am sad. I lack coping skills due to my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: trv.jpg (70KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
trv.jpg
70KB, 700x544px
I was happy and now I am sad. I lack coping skills due to my age and/or mental immaturity. Here are some general details about my recent travel, and/or future travel plans. If they are recent experiences you can rest assured that I had a great time on vacation and sad it's over. This would also be a good time to mention that I'm not smart enough to understand that not fun things aren't as fun as fun things. Also, if it's future travel plans I am here to talk about, you can rest assured I do not have the money. My friends don't understand me because I'm always moping and telling them how limited and boring they are. My family doesn't get me because mom and dad won't give me more money to go on vacation again.

Can anyone explain to me why I'm sad, and fix it? I don't want to be like my mom and dad, grownups suck! I am the only person ever to feel this way, why doesn't anyone understand me?
>>
File: 1470718384813.jpg (556KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470718384813.jpg
556KB, 1280x1080px
>>1149554
I make a long post assuring you that I am pretty much the same!
I can't grasp a simple fact that all those sad emotions are caused because we are not travelling, we are merely running from ourselves, because we lack life goals and targets.
No, surely I won't call it escapism. It's much better to come up with something else and blame my home country or my family. Hey, I am pretty sure you have the same situation!

I am actually writing this post not for you, but for myself, as I now fell much smarter - I figured it out! And now, next time I fuck up in my life, I will just point to this thread and say:
"See? Everyone is like that. It's just dumb luck that some shitters are happy and successful"
>>
>>1149554
Sounds like you were spoiled too much and probably had a particularly easy-mode life.
>>
I will now explain that the answer to all your problems involves moving to Japan. I will also add that the answer to any questions seeking "the best" _______ are found in Japan.

I've never been anywhere other than my home country and Japan.
>>
>>1149554
>le meta shitpost

If you dont like the content of this board, you arent improving it in any way by filling it with more of this garbage. Why dont you make yourself useful and post a travel thread worth reading? My guess is that you have nothing worth a shit to say.
>>
>>1149622
Hey there :) First time in Tokyo, any suggestions? Is it safe for a black male? Also, should I start learning japanese? The trip is in 1 month.
>>
What's there to do in New York City?
>>
>>1149731
Oh I forgot to mention, I'm not a package tour type. I want off the beaten track stuff, not that touristy Times Square crap. I heard there's a neighborhood called Williamsburg in Brooklyn that's up and coming, I'm willing to brave the subway system if it goes there?
>>
>>1149554
>My friends don't understand me because I'm always moping and telling them how limited and boring they are. My family doesn't get me because mom and dad won't give me more money to go on vacation again.

Supreme Gentleman
>>
>>1149588
>>1149766

It really is this easy
>>
File: qhFsLfM.png (139KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
qhFsLfM.png
139KB, 1920x1920px
>>1149554
>>1150035
>>
>>1149731
take the a-train all the way down to rockaway beach. like a better version of coney island, AND there is surfable waves. also the massive parking lot next to JFK is, i think, the only free parking in the entire city.

you may be put off initially by the deafening roar of planes taking off every 30 seconds, but after an hour or so you dont even notice it.

i hate NYC, but rockaway is a cool place, even if there are too many hippies. its also much cheaper than anywhere in the city.
>>
>>1149622
I'm going to Phi Phi, is it easy to score drugs at the full moon party?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.