[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rental car for under 25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x435px
Anyone have experience to share with this?

Is this something even doable without breaking the bank
>>
Now here's something i can't stand about Americans.

When an Aussie, Brit, Canadian, ANYONE but Americans asks a question on here, they state what country they're talking about, where they're from, where they're headed.

It's only Americans who will just assume that everyone knows they're talking about America.

Do you even realize how ignorant that is? This is precisely why you guys get shit on everywhere you go.
>>
>American cars
>American plates
>>
>>1149485
I dont really feel like this is the place to stir up debate like this... But decent point (as an american). Ill be sure to be more sensitive to this. (Not OP btw).
>>
>>1149485
shut up fag! Land of the free home of the brave. FYI freedom isn't free dipshit
>>
>>1149485
This so much.
>>
>>1149485
lol @ this angry foreigner, if you're upset that the world doesn't revolve around you, maybe you should try to be more significant. posting angry rants =\= being significant
>>1149475
You check with the rental car company. Failing that, a sex for rides scheme works if you aren't completely revolting
>>
File: 1468670806372.jpg (101KB, 958x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1468670806372.jpg
101KB, 958x1061px
>>1149475
Hertz lets you rent from the age of 20, you have to be 25+ if you're going to rent a 7 seater (or bigger).

Renting is always going to be (somewhat) expensive, get over it or hitchhike.
>mfw payed 1800 euroshekles for a 10 day Land Rover Defender rental
>>
>>1149485
Jesus christ is this really a big deal?

Should OP have introduced himself ahead of time? "Hello, i am an American. The following question relates to my experience as an American in the United States of America. Feel free to disregard if you are a non-resident!"

Do you realize how fucking idiotic you sound?
>>
look around for the Hertz Gold Family CDP discount code you can enter at booking and you will not pay an underage fee, or use the USAA CDP code.

Other companies like Enterprise and maybe avis do the same if you tell them you're a USAA member. Just google USAA Code Car_Agency
>>
>>1149485
You knew what country he was talking about tho.

>>1149647
This. Works for Budget too. Even if you cant find the code, just make a USAA account and rent through them. Literally anyone can do it.
>>
File: 1463478762745.jpg (33KB, 314x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463478762745.jpg
33KB, 314x320px
>>1149656
>You knew what country he was talking about tho.

Not the guy you're replying to, but yes, because only Americans do this.

>>1149495
>implying car manufacturers don't deal worldwide
>only 1 visible plate, blurred
kys senpai
>>
pro tip: if you make a usaa account (you don't need to be a veteran or active military) they have a link you can use to take you to avis and maybe some other rental agencies that basically waive the underage fee
>>
>>1149475
well it will break the bank but its possible, sixt for example literally doubles the price of a cheap car if you are under 23.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.