[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

road trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: route.jpg (81KB, 601x564px) Image search: [Google]
route.jpg
81KB, 601x564px
I'll go on a 12 days roadtrip and right now I'm planning a route. I never visited this part of Europe, so could you recommend some important spots? Picture is just a rough sketch, but max. distance is about 3000km.
>>
>>1149413
I'd drive way more along the coast. It's longer and slower, but driving along the Adriatic is magnificent. If we're taking Kotor/Montenegro as the furthest south you want to go, my (rough) itinerary would be:
- München
- Leibach
- Triest
- Istria (Umag, Rovinj, Pula, ...)
Skip Rijeka because there's fuck-all to see there.
- Krk/Cres if you can fit it in. IIRC there are ferries.
- Plitvice is nice. If you're going to Split anyway, drive back to the coast, visit Zadar. The old town is quaint.
- So are lots of towns between there and the Big D. Sibenik and Trogir come to mind.

Hm, I've seen only now that you've only got 12 days. Ehm, that makes it slightly more difficult.

- Honestly, in that case I'd skip Montenegro. Not a whole lot to see that you can't see elsewhere. Especially Kotor is just your poor man's version of Venetian villages further north along the Adriatic. So, if you're OK with skipping Montenegro, from there you could go:
- Dubrovnik
- Mostar (an afternoon kind of town, really)
- Sarajevo
- It seems like you pass right by Lake Balaton. Eat, drink and be merry there.
- Wien
- Home in comfy Baiern.

Anyhoo, this seems too much for 12 days.
>>
>>1149419
Only twelve days, I'd skip Leibach and Triest, just go straight to small-town Istria. It's GOAT.
>>
Ok thanks, I think we skip Montenegro. Balaton is now on the list. Was thinking of that anyway, since I always buy cheap wine from there :D

After a road trip to France and Spain (4500km, 11 days) and Italy (4000km, 11 days), we want to keep it relaxed this time. Spend more time in the small villages, spend less at the big tourity places.

I suppose
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.