[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexico on September

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

I'm have two weeks in September and I always wanted to see Ziggurats. So, Mexico.
I like to visit lots of ruins preferably around some jungles. But obviously I can't skip Mexico City.
I also didn't get to have any nice beach holiday this whole summer and would love to get that as well.
I also wanna try the food, should be palatable for me. And I wanna have a safe but fun nightlife.
I have two problems.
I have zero Spanish. Can I survive? So far I managed great on my own in Europe, Moscow, Thailand, Korea..
Second problem, I'm from Turkey so there is no direct flight for whatever reason. Main options are AirFrance via Paris. Or some combination of Miami + Cancun or Mexico City.
I checked some package tours, and most of them combine Havana in.
I'm open to any and all suggestions, so thanks in advance
>>
>>1149398
Tulum area gives you beaches and ruins, I like Coba for jungle ruins.
>>
File: teotihuacan.jpg (125KB, 1440x700px) Image search: [Google]
teotihuacan.jpg
125KB, 1440x700px
>>1149398
Mexico City has plenty of cool ruins around like pic related.

You can also take a flight from there to Cancún, enjoy the nightlife there and check Mayan ruins in the jungle (Chichén Itzá, Tulum, Cobá, etc)
>>
File: mapazoom.png (1MB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
mapazoom.png
1MB, 1024x568px
>>1149472
>>1149628
Thanks
Do you think language is a problem?
Also of concern, I see mexico is a huge country and like Turkey, many places are scattered around. Is it safe -easy to travel from one place to other? Should I plan a route to see a few places ahead? or just take 2 or 3 places as main base and take day tours from there?
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>1149667
>Do you think language is a problem?

Most middle-class people speak some english, but even if someone doesn't speak english they'll be friendly.

>Is it safe -easy to travel from one place to other?

Depends where you go and ow you travel, there are definitely dangerous places that you shouldn't visit, some others, like Cancun, are probably safer tha Turkey.

>Should I plan a route to see a few places ahead? or just take 2 or 3 places as main base and take day tours from there?

This is up to you and what you wannt to see, btw the Cancun/Riviera Maya would make an excellent base for visiting the Yucatan peninsula.
>>
>>1149398
If you are coming to mexico city, there's a brit on youtube who has a channel called True Mexico, you shoukd check it out.
Alos visit Coyoacan in Mexico's city, I go there every weekend to do magic tricks with my friends, it's one of the tourits favorite places in the city
>>
>>1149667
Everybody will fuck with you cause you dont ubderstand spanish
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.