[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im going to tokyo in a month what do i need to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

im going to tokyo in a month
what do i need to know
>>
>>1148965
You usually inform yourself about what you want to do in a country first and then buy the tickets.
>>
File: 1457467192254.png (332KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457467192254.png
332KB, 1000x1000px
http://wikitravel.org/en/Tokyo
>>
japanese
>>
>>1148966

i'm going alone and i want to go in with no plans and just kind of wing it. but i was wondering if there were any hard set things i should/shouldn't do. i don't know. i've never left canada before.
>>
>>1148969
Don't be a fucking loud Western faggot.

If you want a detailed protip: on escalators if you want to just ride to the top, stand on the left side. Ride side is for people who want to walk up to the top.
>>
Buy one of those burger tshirts and wear it as much as possible.
>>
>>1148965
This isn't the travel board. Take this to /trv/ crossie.
>>
>>1148965
we dont want you back
>>
>>1148970
LIE
Left is for moving traffic in Japan: escalators, roads, walkways, etc.
Stupid fuck!
>>
Thank you, mod.
>>
>>1148965
suck a fat one, you entitled, lazy fuck

>nobody pointed out the japan general yet

>>1148972
It's posted in /trv, tard
>>
>>1148983
Have you missed the post above you? This thread has been moved.
Please consider being a little bit more friendly.

>>1148974
>Left is for moving traffic in Japan: escalators,
You went to Osaka?
>>
>>1148983
>>nobody pointed out the japan general yet

Good. You ever try to actually have a conversation in a general thread? Fuck 'em.
>>
>>1148965
Use the general, weeb
>>
Tokyo Rough Guide saved my arse when I went, I'd have been lost without it, it's pretty outdated, but still better than the lonely planet one.
>>
>>1148974
No you retarded EOP. On a walkway you walk left, right is the people from other side, on stairs left is slow walk, right is fast walk, on escalator it's like I posted.

And obviously you mind 上り下り, even if not all Japanese do.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 300x411px
>>1148965
You need to know that you're a lazy fuck who should google basic shit and then ask specific questions here. Fuck you
>>
>ask for help about tokyo
>argue about correct side of escalator to walk on
>th-thanks
>>
>>1148965
>wat is google
Fuck you.
>>
>>1148983
>It's posted in /trv, tard
This thread was moved from /jp/ waabo.
>>
>>1148970
This is true with every country and whether you walk on the left or right is a matter of whether you drive on the left or right in that country you stupid cunt.
I can tell you're American because it's the only country I've been to where people rarely actually follow this escalator rule you insufferable Americunt
>>
ignore the Nigerians
>>
>>1149157
Are you butthurt? You sound butthurt. Show mommy where the bad man touched you.
>>
>>1148986
>>1149129
Sorry guys. I dun goofed.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.