[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: travel guide.png (953KB, 960x1104px) Image search: [Google]
travel guide.png
953KB, 960x1104px
What do you think of this?
>>
>>1148731
it's pretty shitty desu
>>
What the hell is hetrotopia? Also I laughed at >war torn countries "without a guide"
>>
>>1148749
Or shoes, keep it real.
>>
>>1148731
>Eastern Europe lower than India and South America
>war zones lower than getting kidnapped
>countries without your embassy - who cares?
>>
Central Africa being same tier as Central Africa. One has nice beaches and booming tourism. The other has cannibal warlords and constant warfare. South Africa high tier with violent crime rates going through the roof. Get your shit together junior.
>>
Iraq in 2013. Wew lad
>>
>>1148731
Moderately amusing, will save for generic /trv/ image.
>>
>>1148731
If you don't mind posting the original, un-written on image?
>>
>>1148731
There's absolutely no danger in visiting North Korea and it's done entirely through guided tours so the tourist is only responsible for paying. It should be right next to Western Europe.
>>
>>1148904
But very few people actually go there and most don't know you could easily and safely visit. I think that counts for a lot.
>>
>>1148731
This looks like it was made by a white European
>>
>>1148904
The margin between being completely okay and being completely fucked is still too small to be considered totally fine.
>>
>>1148904
>There's absolutely no danger in visiting North Korea
Until you roll a natural 1 on your luck die and end up a part of the tourist group Kim decides to exchange for a couple sacks of rice. It's safe on paper and most likely nothing will happen to you, but the regime is completely unpredictable and untrustworthy and can badly fuck you over at will. It's nowhere near European tier of safety, even though you won't get shot on the street.
>>
>>1148904
What about that bro who tried to take a flag or something on his tour and got like 20 years hard labor
>>
>>1148979
http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/03/american_tourist_sentenced_to.html

Yeah, when in foreign countries with harsh laws (looking at you here, Asia) do not break the laws. If you do, that was your choice.

That's not a safety issue, that's a don't do stupid shit issue. Stupid shit gets you in trouble everywhere.
>>
>>1148933
Not true at all. The Kim regime isn't insane, they wouldn't touch tourists. They are another source of revenue, why trade tourists for rice when tourists already bring in rice money?

Probably because you're an American who gets his news from the MSM.
>>
File: iceberg1.jpg (351KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg1.jpg
351KB, 1600x1200px
>>1148891
not OP but here

/

You'll be fine in NK as long as you're not a cunt
>>
>>1148991
>Stupid shit gets you in trouble everywhere.
Stupid shit gets you a fine and a slap on the wrist, not 15 years of hard labor.
>>
>>1148904
>absolutely
>>
File: interesting places chart.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
interesting places chart.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
Here's a better one
>>
>>1148731
Where does Southern Thailand rank on this in /trv/'s opinion?
>>
>>1149246

Right with the rest of Southeast Asia. Easy as fuck to travel but people back home might think it's weird if they don't know anything about SEA
>>
>>1149095
Maybe if you're white
>>
>>1149260
t. SJW tankie DPRK apologist moron who genuinely fucking believes that non-whites in the west will be enslaved for 15 years for fucking around with a flag
>>
>>1148731
First: where are Antarctica, Siberia, the High North? Where is even Oceania?

Second: "heterotopia" is utter bullshit
>>
>>1149242
>mfw having reached fourth circle without going abroad
Better than the iceberg map, I have to agree.

Though we should try and maybe make a 9-circle map (y'know, Dante and shit). But I don't have the paint or ideation skills for that.
>>
>>1149006
>wouldn't touch tourists
>sends tourist to labor camp for stealing a flyer
>>
>>1149063
Thanks for the image.
>>
>>1149095
Traveling to anyplace without a general understanding of how thy apply the law is your mistake, not a problem with the country.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
terribled. pic related better version.
>>
>>1148731
I think it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>1150142
>tfw I went to Egypt as a stopover from Armenia to USA because there was a direct flight
>tfw I had no idea how dangerous it was
>tfw arrived at 3am and took a black cab that couldn't find my hotel
>tfw two months later I saw on the news of an ISIS beheading of a Czech man who was kidnapped from the streets of Cairo the same night I was there
>tfw
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.