/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a US Passport Quickly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x877px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x877px
I'm going on a flight to Dominica on Aug 20th, and I haven't renewed my passport in years, anyone have experience getting last minute passports?
>>
>>1148253
If you live close enough that you can travel to a passport center in person, you can get one in 24 hrs for an extra fee. I did this a couple of years ago when I was trying to apply for a Chinese visa for work and realized I had less than 6 mo left on my passport. You can also expedite a passport renewal through the mail but it's predictably slower (three-day turnaround, I think?) and not guaranteed.
>>
>>1148253
It took 3 weeks to get mine in new york state and i had only been living there for a week and i didnt pay any extra
>>
>>1148262
All of which OP could find through Google and looking at the Dept of State website. I admire your helpfulness in not just telling him that.
>>
>>1148253
I got my passport in about an hour, although it was at a foreign consulate office.
>>
>>1150050
>All of which OP could find through Google and looking at the Dept of State website. I admire your helpfulness in not just telling him that.
We don't need the "google it" posters on this forum. OP specifically asked if anyone had experience probably because he wanted to know how it went for them. LTR

OP, By mail without really issues like it being expired already, my friends and family see 2-3 weeks minimum for ordinary renewals. In the past, I had nearly 2 months during one of those govt shutdowns, and I've also taken family to the (Miami) passport office and had 24 hour renewals, but that was pre-chip.

You're traveling pretty fast, so I wonder that if you don't live very close to a passport office, if you are connecting through MIA or FTL to Dominica, you might just 48hrs it in the Miami Passport queue. It's a pretty easy to park and find building downtown and can even do the metro there.
>>
>>1150103
I largely agree -- that's why I admired him -- but otoh we don't need a million "
please do my Google search for me" posts either.

The sticky's take on this is pretty good, I think.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.