[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dublin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dublin.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
dublin.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
I'm off to Dublin on Tuesday. What can I see and do?
>>
>>1148155
>what can i see in Dublin
For starters, you can see what the city has to offer, how about you do some basic level of research at least before you ask such ungrateful fucking questions here and waste everyone's time?
>>
>>1148183
somebody is mad
hehe
>>
File: 1469420468374.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1469420468374.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>
Still in Dublin anon? Just arrived and have also no clue of wat to do, hate regular turist attractions
>>
>>1148155
Dutch guy here. I went to Ireland for the passed 2 weeks. Arrived back in Amsterdam just yesterday.

Whatever you do, do NOT go the Temple Bar. It's Ireland's Disneyland.
>>
Just stay in the Tempel Bar district. All the pubs are conveniently located next to each other. All the people there are happy and trunk (mostly tourists but still , happy and drunk)
>>
>>1150712
>>1150968
/trv/ ladies & gentlemen
>>
>>1150968
Who wants to spend their evening among other tourists all day :| ?
>>
File: 1414364381549.jpg (33KB, 400x411px) Image search: [Google]
1414364381549.jpg
33KB, 400x411px
>>1149775
>Hehe I win, I made you mad!
>>
>>1150712
>It's Ireland's Disneyland.

But Disneyland is fun.
>>
I'm actually considerig some sort of amsterdam-to-dublin trip, maybe wit a stop or two on the way (open to suggestions).
I think my main plan for this trip is to drink and generally get fucked up.
What's up with the temple bar? Is it like the most famous bar in Dublin? How so?
>>
>>1152466
>What's up with the temple bar? Is it like the most famous bar in Dublin? How so?
its not a literal bar, it's a district/area of Dublin (ex like the Hells Kitchen area in NYC). Lots of bars, lots of touristy stuff. Many of the bars charge roughly 5-6euro for a pint of beer on tap. These are bars where you walk in and an irish lad is playing "Sweet Home Alabama" on a guitar.

I went on the Backpackers Bar Crawl in Dublin, which was my favorite bar crawl throughout my time in europe. It starts in the temple bar area. The night I went there were 15 firefighters from Belgium celebrating a bachelor party on the bar crawl. Everyone was partying super hard, it was a great time.
>>
>>1152570
Yeah realized I was mislead only after I wrote the post. It's just funny that the area is called temple bar and all the pictures literally show a bar called temple bar. (not only in op's pic, literally google)
Pub crawls are neat as fuck, did one in Berlin, probably the most fun I had there.
>>
Irish fag here, 70/% of Dublin is a junkie filled shithole. The rest is just a generic shitty tourist area full of expensive pubs.
>>
The above Irish fag is a typical fucking self hating d-bag. Dublin is a very cool city if you get off your ass and enjoy it.

Saying that, I'm not going to give suggestions unless someone actually says what kinda shit they like first.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.