[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Nice.jpg (830KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
830KB, 2592x1944px
I'm going to Nice this week. Any suggestions on what to do/see and where to eat? Any advice in general? It seems to me that there really isn't that much to do in Nice, so I'm planning to go to Monaco, too.
>>
The beaches are rocky so they are not that great. If you want to chill on the beach, go to Cannes. The other way is Monaco which has quite a few nice things to see. One really beautiful place you should check out is Eze Sur Mer, it's on the coastal road from Nice to Monaco.
>>
>>1148166
You're right, that looks beautiful. I'm definitely gonna stop by there.

Would it be worth it to go to Cannes for a day?
>>
>>1148153
Pebble beach, large city, terrorists. Visit the city, eat socca.

Cannes/Antibes is a nice day trip. Bit further than Monaco: Menton, French capital of lemon growing. Next to Menton: Roquebrune Cap-Martin, richest place on the coast, worth a visit, you can breathe money in the air. Apparently, near Nice, Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat isn't poor either.

In the backcountry (i.e. not on the coast): Vence, medieval town on a hill, and most importantly Grasse, world capital of perfumes. I definitely recommend a visit to Grasse and its perfume factories (they're open to visits).
>>
I would suggest going to one of the smaller towns around Nice and eat. It's a cheap and fast bus ride and you get away from the touristy stuff.
>>
No terrorist jokes here. I'm really proud of you guys, it's very nice of you all.
>>
>>1148249
Yeah, I fully expected to have to explain why I would go to Nice despite the terrorists, but I didn't have to. Pleasant surprise.
>>
stay out of the street
>>
>>1148252
/trv/ is 4chan's classy board, that and /pol/
>>
>>1148153
Get on the train to Antibes the beach is sand but you have to pay a little
If you go to other free beaches google first some have no toilets or sun brolly's.

You can get a train to monaco which is ok.

Also for about twenty mins you can train it over the border to ventimiglia to a lovely market. Watch for pickpockets though
>>
I feel like the places where a terrorist attack just happened are the least likely to be hit with another. Am I crazy?
>>
>>1150205
Well shit with that logic middle east is perfectly safe. No daily terrorist attacks thier.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.