[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spain General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: download (4).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Questions about España here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=178xvHzPYgY
>>
I'm going to Barcelona tomorrow. What should I expect and how cheap or expensive is it?
>>
>>1149120
very
night life is fun
but finding a cheap place to stay for a while is tough
stayed in stiges nearby once and found a seaside apartment for not that much a week - almost one hour train ride to city tho
>>
>>1149170
>and found a seaside apartment for not that much a week

you gotta be kidding me. I got the same thing going on.
the city center is a 2 kilometer walk tho

thanks lad, I will make the best of it. what are things to keep an eye on except for tourist traps and pickpocketing?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160810-132132.png (1001KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160810-132132.png
1001KB, 720x1280px
>>1149238
>>1149238
I'm a born and raised guy from Barcelona, The first thing I would recommend to you is visit Ramblas once (to say that you went there) and then forget it. a

> In my opinion, there's three must see areas, Raval, Gothic Quarter, and "El Born", those are the heart and soul of this city and the most interesting ones.

> there's nothing interesting at the beach just tourist, bad and expensive restaurants and dirty water.

> if a restaurant has a guy at its door showing you their menu and asking you to get in just ignore them, those are shitty places that don't deserve anyone entering their establishment.

> La "Barceloneta" it's nice, And I would recommend going there to eat, try out a place called "Bar els pescadors" REAL traditional Sea food and not expensive at all, no tourist ever goes there, it's a clean place full of old people, (good sign if you seek a proper culinary experience)

> If you haven't booked a visit to "Sagrada familia" I doubt you will be able to get in.

> be mindful of your belongings at the subway and at Ramblas, if you are careful and not and idiot you won't get pickpocketed.

if I think of anything else I'll write down another reply, hope this was helpful
>>
>>1149243
Definitely helpful, thanks mate. I had no idea sagrada familia was a thing and it looks SICK. I just checked and Friday is available so I will definitely check it out.

How's nightlife in Barcelona? is there a major language barrier?
>>
>>1149296

I really enjoyed the nightlife when I visited. It's not that expensive by US/UK standards and the clubs are big and open all night. The beach isn't great by beach standards but it's really good for a beach right next to a big city.

Language barrier isn't a big deal. I speak Spanish but everything is written in Catalan. There are loads of tourists who speak English and locals who are in clubs or tourist places will speak English.

It's my favorite city in the world for sure, happy to tell you anything else you wanna know.
>>
>>1149296
No problem, I have the feeling that every tourist does allways the same here, and they miss out lots of great stuff, that's the main reason of being on /trv/ for me.

I wrote a reply some days ago that might be helpful:

> Partying
"Bar Marsella", It's a really fucking old bar that has not been touched since god knows when.
Eat something, drink a couple beers somewhere, "nevermind" is a good option, and then go there. Ask for some "absenta" (absinthe), that's the ultimate warmup before going out. the Bar it's awesome looking and the area where it is it's really interesting (Raval), The good Clubs are at "Marina" (the area where "Razzmatazz" is) And "Paral·lel" (where "sala Apolo" is)

>link to the bar's location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bar+Marsella/@41.3778863,2.166988,16.24z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x12a4a258e20eb2cd:0x27d07f76cd679661!8m2!3d41.378235!4d2.1712851

>fancier partying?

U can go to Opium and the clubs around that one, it's right in front of the beach but the music is not that great, and a fucking beer is 8€. double that for a mixed drink. I wouldn't recommend that area to anyone. Then you have what here in Barcelona we refer as 'Upper Diagonal'. The average folk that lives above the "Diagonal" Av. is richer than the ones below. then you have two main places to party

> > 'Carrer Tuset' mainly rich, and wannabe rich kids go there but it's fairly popular
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Carrer+de+Tuset,+08006+Barcelona,+Spain/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x12a4a29bd6a6de4f:0x5e1a22a9445e4c14?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYloWsobfOAhXKPRQKHUOqAQ8Q8gEIGzAA

> > "Otto Zutz" and surrounding area. Better than tuset street but as fancy
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Otto+Zutz/@41.3998205,2.1484501,17.42z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x12a4a29bd6a6de4f:0x5e1a22a9445e4c14!2sCarrer+de+Tuset,+08006+Barcelona,+Spain!3b1!8m2!3d41.3956702!4d2.1523558!3m4!1s0x0:0x32b685d25bfcf131!8m2!3d41.4003999!4d2.1500199
>>
>>1149330
Thanks for the infos, anon!

In wich club can me and my mates hear black music?

And another question: where can I find a brothel?
>>
>>1149585
not me, cunt.

I have arrived in Barcelona by the way lads, thanks for the advice. If only someone could speak more than 3 words English.
>>
>>1149615
You'll need a bit of Spanish to get by in Spain. Lots of people don't speak any English, so you better start brushing up. Don't bother with Catalan, people in Catalonia expect to speak Spanish with foreigners
>>
>>1149626
I noticed that, I expected the younger generation to know a few words here and there tho
>>
>>1149642
Info anon here!

Yup, the level of english of the average spaniard is worth shit. I'm a weird case.

Have fun.

If you have any other questions just ask!
>>
>>1149760
Thanks, I will certainly do my best. You want to meet up?
>>
>>1149585
bumping the question
>>
>>1149585
>>1149924

Sorry, I have no black friends, we have special facilities for them here...

Don't think they might even cross the border, since all the civil war mess at the US, we don't need them.
>>
>>1149911
Why not. I'm out of town right now, but saturday afternoon might be possible. don't know how to manage it though
>>
>>1150073
I live in the La Barcelonata area, so whatever is close to you really.
4 PM in front of Bar Marseille?

FYI I'm going to the beach right now so I might not see your response for another 2 hours
>>
DON´T COME HERE FUCKING GUIRIS, FUCK OFF , GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
>>
File: >>Location<<.png (344KB, 328x475px) Image search: [Google]
>>Location<<.png
344KB, 328x475px
>>1150248
4:30PM, I haven't eaten yet. the location is great. any way I can recognize you?
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>1150303
Sorry man battery died. We can still meet at6 if you like.
I'll be wearing those
>>
>>1150303

http://lacarpasantcugat.com/
http://www.thesuttonclub.com/

i like these two clubs, sant cugat is easily accesible by fgc trains from placa catalunya if you don t have a car.
>>
>>1150326

I don't recall having anything planned, so.. see you then.

6PM same place
>>
>>1150331
Cool, see you soon.
>>
>>1150331
Lad its a 28 minute wak so I might be a few minutes late. ETA 6.10 PM
>>
>>1150333
>>1150332

keep us updated as to who kills whom or whatever traps you anons are meeting!
>>
>>1150331
Hey man wherever Google Maps sent me is NOT bar Marseille. I'm standing at bar raval right now
>>
>>1150331
Nevermind, found it. Seems to be closed. I'm there right now
>>
>>1150338

there s a load of muslims in barceloneta anyways and raval is where the hookers are
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Proof
>>
>>1150343

if you wanna eat really good food you should try Botamfumeiro ... it s one of bcns top restaurants

also wait for barceloneta anon and proof he s a datepicker
>>
>>1150343

pardon my fatfingering... Botafumeiro
>>
>>1150345
Im waiting for 10 more minutes unless he has a reason, otherwise I'm off. Meanwhile 2 hookers have been ahrassing me and I can't be arsed by any more of them
>>
Okay I'm off, he didn't show up
>>
>>1150348

spaniards are always late, took my gf an hour to be ready to leave the house after being all dressed up
>>
>>1150350
It's been 40 minutes lad, and I'm still nearby in case he shows up and lets me know
>>
>>1150352
It was fun meeting you anon

>be me, a filthy Spaniard
>help an anon via /trv/
>arrange a meeting
>get there at said time 4:30PM
>wait 15min
>no one shows up, so I leave
>had a beer with a friend
>50 min later anon says phone died, he has no friends so can't ask for a phone to notify me
>sweet revenge
>get bike and ride to location
>before getting there I spot those magnificent pants and the man that has them on
>Anon is short as fuck
>Anon is wearing 'boot-like' Nike shoes
>30ºc outside
>sweaty feet
>become a stalker
>Anon walks right pass the location
>where is he going??
>keep stalking
>Anon looks lost
>I get bored
>ride by anons face constantly
>Notice me Anon!!
>Notice me Anon!!
>he keeps staring at his phone
>Notice me Anon!!
>I get closer and closer but he does not see me
>How can it be
>Anon gets to real location
>Finally
>He keeps staring at his phone
>WTF
>Stay still at less than 50m from him
>Keeps staring his phone
>takes picture of building
>continues staring at his phone
>Anon doesn't like the real world
>ride by his side
>"Stop staring at your phone and you might find me"
>Ignores me
>stand again at near him
>take my cap off and waive it at him
>keeps ignoring me.
>Anon is to shy to respond
>try to take out my phone to take a picture
>Karma gets me.
>Phone has no battery
>Fuck
>No proof
>Fuck it, I'm getting bored
>ride again past him as I leave
>"Nice meeting you anon"
>Ignores me again
>No reaction no fun

>Still don't get how he didn't notice

>I get a call
>WTF my phone was dead..
>It's my roommate
>my dear CAT
>is now a FISH.
>gotta get there MAN

Next time don't make a fellow anon wait.
I was the one with the grey shirt and the black cap. I saw me for sure.

You said you were staying at Barceloneta, so provably a illegal apartment. If that the case, you deserved this waste of time.

PS; the last bit was obviously made up, but the rest was true, Anon might deny it but it happened.
>>
>>1150356
>I saw me for sure.
YOU*
>>
File: spurdo iteres.png (6KB, 415x416px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo iteres.png
6KB, 415x416px
Oh the plot thickens
>>
>>1150356
Lmao at least you got the part of what I look like right :^)
I didn't notice you because I didn't expect a nigger or a hooker since those were the only people I was surrounded with. In that case I feel sorry for you.

The only person that passed me with a bike was some asian kid asking me the time. And you literally never took off your fedora and waived it at me and nor did you talk to me you fucking sperglord kek.
>>
>>1150356
>>1150386
good stuff guys, this is what I come to /trv/ for
>>
>>1150386
then you are pretty blind my friend, and a little butt-hurt I see, It's alright. I had fun at your cost.
>>
File: tyre fire brand new gay.jpg (40KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
tyre fire brand new gay.jpg
40KB, 608x402px
>>1147915
How many abortions has the typical 40 year old Spanish woman had?
>>
>>1150388
Not butthurt at all lad, and I didn't waste any time because I was going to explore the city anyhow.
It's pretty sad you took your time to stalk someone and shitpost with a made-up story on a mongolian basket weaving forum.
But whatever floats your boat lad, hope that adrenaline rush was worth it.
>>
>>1150391
k
>>
>>1150356
>>1150386
>>1150391

oh my thank you so much you two lifeless hicks made the wait worth it
>>
>>1150356
This is the most autistic thing I've ever read. Congratulations to both of you
>>
>>1150282
shut up fucking kid i am spaniard, stop playing minecraft and study please
>>
>>1150391
>>1150388
>>1150386
>>1150356
This is why arranging to meet people on a website for retards is a terrible idea. I'm waiting for those two anons in Africa to spiral into catastrophe.
>>
File: 1441571158791.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1441571158791.png
308KB, 492x419px
Fucking hell did not see the direction this thread was headed
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.