[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turning to 4chan for help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png (9KB, 887x675px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png
9KB, 887x675px
I am supposed to be traveling to Copenhagen for a month but I am unable to find any accommodation that fits within my budget... Roomster and airbnb are pretty useless.
Would honestly love to just rent a place for a month. Literally scoured the internet and cant find anything. Hotels are just too expensive for that length of time.
Help me guys, i don't know what to do :'(
>>
>>1147244
Easy. Lower your standards.
>>
What do you mean lower my standards.. I am looking for something relatively specific?
>>
>>1147244
Student living in Cph here. Sorry m8, but you're very unlikely to find a place to live. The housing situation is completely fucked right now. This is also one of the worst times to be looking for accommodation because all the new students are doing the same.

Try Facebook groups, sometimes people rent their places(often illegaly) for a month or so when they go on holiday.
>>
>>1147275
Its not just Kobenhavn, I live in Horsens (a prison town, close to cheapest rent somehere close to relevant).

Rent is skyrocketing, there are few flats or rooms or anything, unless you pay through the nose.

>>1147244

Your best bet is to live outside the capital OP (like roskilde) and try to find somewhere there.
It will be expensive. Expect security deposits, even for a month (anywhere from 1x and upwards rent for the deposit)
>>
>>1147244
Boligportal.dk

It has an English version as well.

Good luck.
>>
>>1147244
I haven't been there, but some friends were talking housing in Copenhagen the other day. One of them knew someone who ended up living in Malmö in Sweden and communting over to Copenhagen. She paid a shitton in train transfer though and the neighbourhood she had to live in was so bad that at some point there was a guy standing in front of her windows who was just casually masturbating.
But yeah, if you're out of options, try Malmö.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.