[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the Desh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Cox's Bazar.jpg (107KB, 1280x685px) Image search: [Google]
Cox's Bazar.jpg
107KB, 1280x685px
All them hipsters should be heading to Bangladesh!

Is it like India in 'poo in the loo' sort of way?

I was flying to Manila and noticed this place called Cox's Bazar on the map and it stuck on my mind. Seems like a pretty cool place!

Must be cheap at least and crowded for sure.
>>
It's probably really cheap but it's a country packing 160 million people into a territory the size of Iowa, and it apparently has a really widespread sex slavery problem as well as an unstable political situation.
>>
Take the poo...too the loooo

Such a catchy song!
>>
>>1147009
That and their unfortunate habit of hacking secular bloggers to death in the street
>>
Met a Bangladeshi guy in a hostel in Malaysia, he was really cool. He told me about where the good/safe places are to go. Totally forgot where they all are though. I realise this doesn't help you out much though.
>>
File: Master Hunter.jpg (208KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
Master Hunter.jpg
208KB, 600x402px
Just imagine the monsoon season... Must be pretty humid.
>>
>>1147000
I hear a lack of anyone speakinga foreign language makes it hard to travel. I also hear pussy literally costs a dollar.
>>
File: 20160521_120356.jpg (7MB, 5248x3936px) Image search: [Google]
20160521_120356.jpg
7MB, 5248x3936px
Bangladeshi living in Spain here, I won't lie, Dhaka ands surrounding areas are dirty, overcrowded and incredibly hot and humid this time of the year. It's not India-tier in terms of pooinloo because it's a Muslim majority county and public shitting like in India is near nonexistent here, even in rural villages.

I've traveled to many places in Bangladesh as I have family connections all over. Cox's Bazar is beautiful, it had the world's third longest beach and I went there when I was a child. I recall very clean sceneries and it is definitely worth visiting.

Other places I recommend visiting are Sylhet and Rangpur. If you can rent a motorcycle that would be great. Otherwise stick to rickshaws and CNGs. Bargaining is a MUST, otherwise you will be ripped off especially being a foreign tourist. If you can find a Bangla speaking friend to tag along, you can have the time of your life.

Another place worth seeing is at Durgapur in the north, just a few kilometres away from the Bangladesh-India border. Pic related is my friend by the red/pink limestone hills, the water is supposed to be blue but due to heavy rain earlier it lost some colour.
>>
>>1147009
>apparently has a really widespread sex slavery problem
Can you elaborate on that? My roommate is asking.
>>
public shitting doesn't really happen in all Indian cities as it's made out to on 4chan.

as far as difference in cleanliness there's not much difference between dhaka and new delhi, to take 2 examples.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.