[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interrail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

Hi guys

Does anyone have any experience with interrail?
I'm leaving on my first interrail the 7th of August from Denmark.
My first stop is in Hamburg. I am meeting my friends in Budapest, so i need to get to Budapest from Hamburg and desu i'm pretty overwhelmed.

I'm not that old and i have never travelled by myself. Does anyone have some good advice?

wth have i gotten myself into
>>
>>1146437
shameless self bump
>>
>>1146437
I have a hard time with trains too. Have you reserved a ticket from Hamburg to Budapest?
>>
>>1146443
No, i have only reserved a ticket from Denmark to Hamburg. After that, everything is pretty much unplanned.

Can anyone help me out with the train schedule from Hamburg to Budapest? Can't seem to find any good websites
>>
>>1146439
We;come to /trv/

Before posting another thread someday, maybe read the sticky.

Hope yo have a good trip.
>>
>>1146445
http://www.eurail.com/plan-your-trip/eurail-timetable
>>
>>1146437
from Hamburg you can get to Budapest either via Berlin and Praha or you go all the way through Germany to Basel, Switzerland and then from Zurich to Budapest

Praha - Budapest and Zurich - Budapest are night trains, you need to reserve a place in the respective stations for a few bucks
>>
>>1146445

http://www.seat61.com/

Pretty much gives you step by step guides to European rail travel.
>>
bahn.de

Daily direct connection from Hamburg to Munich at 04:23 with an ICE, and then at 11:33 from Munich to Budapest with an Austrian railjet.
>>
If you have the eurail/interrail app on your smartphone it definitely helps you plan train routes. Most of the Europe you dont even have to reserve seats with France being an exclusion.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.