[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panama City Nightlife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1437715046984.jpg (159KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1437715046984.jpg
159KB, 805x1024px
I'll be in Panama City for Spring Break next year and my buddy and I will have access to more money than we know what to do with.

Need recommendations for places to turn up and things to do while there. If anyone can tell me of a couple good clubs that play American-style music that'd be great too. We both speak Spanish fluently, for what it's worth. Good places to pick up chicks would be much appreciated as well.
>>
>>1145827
Fucking gorgeous. 10/10.

I don't really think there is much to do in Panama though, isn't it basically just Florida? Check out the canal, go back to your hotel and watch a movie.
>>
>>1145843
Not OP, but Panama City is one of the top Spring Break destinations in the country. Think those old MTV Spring Breaks back when they ised to have VJs and stuff.
>>
>>1145844
Those were in South Padre, Texas.
I know because my older bro used to watch that stuff.

SP is shit by the way.
>>
>>1145846
They were in Panama City as well. Google it. Maybe they still are. Who watches MTV anymore?
>>
>>1145851
That said, OP. This board moved slow. Hopefully you will get an answer. But the Panama City crowd is not the typical crowd for this board, even for those that like to party, but this board has a wide demographic
>>
>>1145851
>Who watches MTV anymore?
I have no idea actually.

>But the Panama City crowd is not the typical crowd for this board
Probably not.....who is this crowd?
>>
>>1145858
Normies
>>
>>1145861
/trv/ is much closer to /soc/ & /int/ than /r9k/ & /a/ culturally desu.
>>
>>1145862
/int/ is much closer to /r9k/ than /soc/ culturally desu.
>>
File: firefox_2016-08-02_08-38-31.png (4KB, 277x38px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-08-02_08-38-31.png
4KB, 277x38px
>>1145875
>>1145862
hate to burst your bubble
>>
>>1145875
;__; it didn't used to be
>>
>>1145896

Why does that make you sad? ;(
>>
File: american.jpg (144KB, 1365x1365px) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
144KB, 1365x1365px
OP here, bumping the thread to make sure it doesn't die overnight.

Also wanted to add that the more expat-filled and internationalized the places you recommend are the better.
>>
>>1145827
>I will have access to more money than we know what to do with.
Nobody likes a showoff dude. Don't be *that* douche.
>>
>>1145928
>expat filled
>Panama City
pick one. Unless you are talking about illegals and domestics. And there is a debaucherous set here. I was just saying that they aren't likely to have vacationed in PC, as that's a college spring break destination, a pretty narrow subset
>>
People having fun confusing the Panama City in the Florida panhandle with the Panama City in Panama?
>>
File: 1467044933843.gif (718KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1467044933843.gif
718KB, 480x320px
>>1145843
>saggy cow tits
>cellulite covered thighs
>cheeks overtaking her mouth like a thunderstorm
>"10/10"
>>
>>1145947
I assumed he meant Florida. Am i wrong?
>>
>>1145951
well he did mention speaking spanish fluently and wanting to listen to "american style" music, so i would guess he meant panama.
>>
>>1145951
I assumed Florida as well, especially since Spring Break was mentioned. Chime in OP. If you are talking Panama City, Panama you may be in the right place
>>
>>1145944
>>>1145928
>>expat filled
>>Panama City
>pick one. Unless you are talking about illegals and domestics. And there is a debaucherous set here. I was just saying that they aren't likely to have vacationed in PC, as that's a college spring break destination, a pretty narrow subset
Absolutely true. Panama City/Destin/Ft Walton is the "redneck riviera" where the wealthy from the South go to their vacation condos and homes, which mind you vary in price from 100k, stupid expensive for Seaside little cottages, to starting at a million on the island of Destin. Country music stars like it. Boats go out. There could be some demographic that comes from Tallahassee, which does have a historic black college, and within the panhandle you have military families (so yea citizens) but it is truly the South, with zero an expat around.
This sometimes older demographic of Bay County actually ran off the debauchery of Panama City spring breakers one city council vote at a time for the past 2 decades, from per room taxes to no containers in vehicles to actively IDing people who might be underaged. The sleepy inexpensive community got very expensive at the height of the housing boom and suddenly no one wanted the lawlessness anymore. It went from police who looked the other way and MTV peeps, to the opposite where police instructed by the city council to crack down with one fresh drinking ban after another.
"I think when you take 21 new laws and ordinances and you take drinking off the beach, you pretty much told the college spring breakers, 'don't come here,'" he said.
Here's the source:
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Spring-Break-at-Panama-City-Beach-has-Different-Feel-in-2016-371370841.html

That said, the water is so pretty. Grayton beach, has some of the quartz sand that comes from deep underground springs all the way up in the Appalachians. It is like purple powder, that doesn't stick to your skin, even wet skin, and makes a squeaky noise when walking on it.
>>
>>1145953
>well he did mention speaking spanish fluently and wanting to listen to "american style" music, so i would guess he meant panama.
OP would probably be happiest on Miami Beach, or anywhere in Broward and Miami-Dade, even Key West. He needs to do a local rental though, because the hotel deals are impossible to find during the Spring Break time frame, and the car parking is a nightmare where the fun is the hottest.
You can't walk down Lincoln Road without hearing reggaeton from every other business, hearing german, portuguese, and spanish from an assortment of nations, the least of which being cuba. The restaurants have parent chains in argentina, italy, brazil, colombia, dubai, munich, and yet so many award winning chefs with one or two flagship places as well that are to die for doing slow food and lots of meat like pubbelly or southern like yardbird... A lot of craft and imported beers, and if you're lucky you'll be there during Miami Intl Film Festival where the most recognizable of stars are everywhere (esp if you know spanish world actors). The city comes alive around 11PM, rofl, where it doesn't seem to die down until 7AM.
>>
File: 2:10.jpg (30KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
2:10.jpg
30KB, 345x337px
>>1145940
I was afraid it would come off that way. All I wanted was to express the fact that money's no object so you guys can recommend me the craziest places in the best parts of the city no problem. Panama City would not have been my first choice for Spring Break but due to special circumstances we'll be there and we'll have a shitload of disposable income. We're not rich and I don't see the point of showing off on a Mongolian horse-rearing community where nobody even knows who I am.

>>1145944
>>1145947
>>1145951
>>1145953
>>1145962
>>1145964
Yes, I did mean Panama the country. Sorry if I didn't make that clear in the OP.

>>1145949
Pic related
>>
>>1146048
I didnt say i wouldnt bang her, i said she isnt a 10

Theres a big difference
>>
>>1145875
/int/ is /int/. /r9k/ is /b/ and tumblr
>>
>>1145949
>low test fags consider those cow tits
all my what
>>
>>1145949
>>saggy cow tits
bi-curious eh?
>>
>>1145827
Are you still here, OP?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.