[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /trv/ I been considering getting a job in Greece in one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: GreeceFlagImage.png (1KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
GreeceFlagImage.png
1KB, 1000x667px
So /trv/ I been considering getting a job in Greece in one of their call centers, I am from Honduras ( Central America) and saw the job info saying they would pay for flight ticket and staying of the first 2 weeks, also free greek lessons, any greekfag could share some experiences about how is to live in athens, also, non greeks whow have lived a time in there are welcome to share their adventures
>>
>>1145686
Uh…
> getting a job in Greece
>job
>Greece
pick one. At least that's the cliche. But still, unless you are pretty certain of your niche, that sounds dubious

>in one of their call centers, I am from Honduras ( Central America)
Unlike India, where there might be quite a huge demand for call centers (Hulluh, this Pajee… err Joe from Texas, and I call about your windows computer…), I dont really see this to be the case in greece. The only country I can think of that would need greek call centers is greece, and they probably have enough folks willing to work for a minimum wage

>and saw the job info saying they would pay for flight ticket and staying of the first 2 weeks, also free greek lessons,
Sounds too good to be true.

This of course is all just hearsay and opinion from a German mad at those lazy Greeks, but from the little I read from you, this all sounds very fishy.
>>
>>1145707

> but from the little I read from you, this all sounds very fishy.

I agree with you about this, that's why I would like some insight, (also because I am very curious) they offer pay 1200 euros, I think that's very little for the normal european citizen, even paying a flight ticket would cost them less than hirin a better payed native employee, or is the only ting I can think about, thanks for your answer, tho, also, they specificially said to be a support line in spanish, so probably it's utsourcing
>>
>>1145712
>also, they specificially said to be a support line in spanish, so probably it's utsourcing
Weird.
The spanish (speaking) market is certainly bigger than the Greek one, but so is the number of low wage countries with good phone/internet connections, so that you can just employ the people local.
Whatever you make of it, proceed with extreme caution. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably isnt.
>>
>>1145738
ok, second person to say this, I am a little worried now, will try to be cautious
>>
>>1145686
Did you ever read international news during the last 9 years? Greece has crazy high unemployment rates, I doubt they're going to need to fly in someone from Honduras to get someone to do that kind of job.
>>
so, just curious, if the same oportunity would be given on another country, you still would think is fishy? it looks unlinkely only because is located in Greece? or is too much good regardless location?
>>
>>1145686
Really, you should try Murrica, mainly if Hillary wins.
>>
>>1145786
Sadly, I think the best choice for the USA people is if Trump wins..... anyway, if Hillary wins, may try USA thx for the advice
>>
>>1145750
>if the same oportunity would be given on another country, you still would think is fishy?
Depends…
Other country AND a job that's highly demanded and requires a lot of training and skill? No. E.g. Switzerland has a very small population, but a huge industries and services sector, so they are hiring all over the world. Something like 70% of doctors and 60% of folks working in R&D in Pharma and Chemical industry are foreigners (mosty German and French, because of the language).
But other country, but the same situation, a job that they certainly need not fill from abroad, plus, a job that sounds quite useless to start with? Yes.
Have you googled for the company? If it is a true offer, there must be some sucess stories. If it is a scam, there also should be some tales online.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.