[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Running away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hd_12.jpg (332KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
hd_12.jpg
332KB, 480x854px
Hey I am 22 years old, male. I was thinking about leaving my town to start a new life. Does anybody else feel the same?
>>
>>1145113
Did you fuck up so bad at home? Or do you really feel attracted to some other country because of valid reasons? If the latter is true go for it, if not try to pull your shit together. What's your problem?
>>
>not leaving right after graduating school
>>
>>1145113
I think that's how a lot of us here in /trv/ feel. We all of course like to see different cultures and do different things and try different foods and experience different customs etc etc. But there is an inherent escapism in travel. I can't speak for everyone but I think many people here (including myself) have the same instinct as you.
>>
After living in the midwest for so long I am contemplating it. After I finish school next year (I'll be 22 then) I am thinking of seeking employment in another region of the US. I've been heavily researching every state and region based on things that interest me, weather, airline price from that location to places I plan to visit, cost of living, salary, etc.

I say if you're going to do it, do it now before you knock a girl up and get stuck in one place for the rest of your life.
>>
I want to, and I do plan to some day. My main problem is that I know my family would call the police and file a missing persons report. It would just be a pain in the ass.
So I would have to confront them and explain why I would be leaving. And that would be a pain too.

But I do want to leave and start a new life. I just want to leave and go to a place with enjoyable scenery and cheap living. I don't really care about meeting new people or new women.
>>
Hey anon i feel your feels.
I'm 21 and live in germany. The german culture is really shit especially in my region and i'm thinking about starting a new life all the time. The problem is that i'm studying at the moment so i have to stay at least 1,5 more years here

What is the reason that you cant confront your parents with your plans?
>>
all the time, man

small cities = great
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8KB, 252x200px
Motivational travel post.

Hello anon, i can relate to your situation very well.

Don't hesitate my friend, do it while your young. As you get older life gets more complicated, which leads to an increased chance that you will not make your traveling or expat dreams come true. Don't get too involved with women and relationships, for they tend to hinder ones travel and expat ambitions. Maybe not short term travel ventures, but relationships tend to ruin or seriously alter ambitious travel goals. Avoid distractions fellow travelers, for when the moment comes to execute your ambitious travel plans these distractions can lead to the deterioration of your trip.

The keys to success revolve around graduate college, saving your money and thoroughly planning and EXECUTING your travel goals. Its easy to talk about it, but a lot harder to actually go through with it. i could argue that the hardest part is buying the ticket.

Im 26, and late in regards to graduating college; however, I've done a lot of traveling. Traveling is the reason I'm still in school actually. My goal is to graduate college in 10 months and teach english in eastern Europe. From here i plan to backpack across the trans-siberian railway, down through Mongolia, down the coast of China and ending in South East Asia.

The clock is ticking anon and fellow travelers! Don't hesitate folks, or there will come a time when you will regret it later.

Picture related. Lets do this shit team.
>>
>>1145370
Well that helps me. I set myself a 3 year deadline to finish my college courses that i put off. Be 25 and going to leave and never look back ( hopefully).

Just real shit leaving behind family, thats gonna be the hardest part, the rest of the fucks around me i couldn't care less about.
>>
i like that movie too
>>
File: 1465658883060.png (146KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1465658883060.png
146KB, 1100x1100px
>>1145370
Fucking pumped, man!

Yup, can confirm - life does get more complicated. Don't get into debt, and stuff that can tie you down and you're basically more free than you actually realize it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.