[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have tickets to Frankfurt and then travel plans to Belgium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1467395425380.jpg (98KB, 550x578px) Image search: [Google]
1467395425380.jpg
98KB, 550x578px
I have tickets to Frankfurt and then travel plans to Belgium next week. Should I even bother going with this fucking Islamic wave of killings. It seems there is a new attack every week. Is anyone there or have advice on what to do?
>>
>>1143718
Why would you want to miss the action going on in Frankfurt?

This was tonight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkeKrZIaZn8
try to spot the germans :^)
>>
>>1143718
don't know where you're from, but I doubt you'll be safer in NYC, Chicago, LA or whatever than in Germany or Belgium. The chances of you getting killed while being in Germany or Belgium are probably as high as those of your plan crashing.

So canceling the trip for safety reasons would be retarded, though I don't get why you're going to Frankfurt and Belgium out of all possible travel destinations
>>
>>1143732
Had this planned for a long while that's all.
>>
>>1143718
Do you think the Palestinians and Israelis just sit at home when they have another Intifada, or that the Iraqis stop going out?

as much as i despise that our politicians for being hellbent on trying to get Europe on that level for whatever reason, but they are right in that were going to have to live with that now. Its their fucking fault and i hope that they will rot in the deepest hole for this one day, but sitting at home shivering and weeping isnt really an option.

also >>1143732
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
>>1143756

https://youtu.be/eQkqQCCRvrY

>implying you're not at that level already

Civil unrest is coming I guarantee.
>>
>>1143758
>civil unrest
hahaha
as if, western europe is way too cucked for that, they are too comfortable changing their profile pics to flags and calling us easterners Hitler incarnate

anyway, this is not /pol/ and not a discussion for this board. Too keep it on-topic for OP:

the german criminal police has warned that there definetly is a risk of more attacks in trains like the axe slasher last week. However the risk is extremely small and probably lower than getting shot in an American city (no offense).
>>
>>1143718

Brit here, travelling to Luxembourg next month.

Taking a day trip to Trier, Germany. It is a smaller town but I heard they have a refugee centre, so if I turn up and it is filled with rapefugees I'll just be taking the next train back to Luxembourg.

Also plan to visit Belgium, but only the small non-culturally enriched towns - Arlon, Namur, Dinant,

Rural is better these days mate, for some reason they congregate in the cities.
>>
>>1143786
>for some reason they congregate in the cities.
Because there are already other people of their likes with all the amenities (mosques, halal butchers,...), and because they think they are entitled to live in the big city. My state "lost" 30% of the "refugees" assigned to it just by being a backwater rural shithole.

Not that im complaining, the people that stay are the decent ones that try to find work, have a family, learn german, are not religious nutjobs etc.. A shame these are the people met with fear and aggression while the entitled ones in the city are cuddled and treated like hotel guests by their uni student butlers.

You wont notice anything though. Immigrants were a thing before, and now theres a bunch more of them, still looks like a western european town.
If you cant stand the sight of brown people, dont bother to visit though - like i said, even villages get their share
>>
>>1143791

>don't bother to visit

I will never visit any German cities above 100k people.

Germany is probably my least desirable place to visit in Europe, shortly before France.

Just going to Trier as a day trip because I want to visit all European countries before I am 30, so can tick Germany off the list that way.
>>
>>1143786
Trier is great, was there 7y ago.

> Also plan to visit Belgium, but only the small non-culturally enriched towns - Arlon, Namur, Dinant,

Yeah, those are best walloon cities.

also check Mechelen, Leuven, Bruges, Ghent. Nice medieval cities not too culturally enriched
>>
>>1143718
>being afraid of Frankfurt
lel

>>1143786
Refugees are also sent to small/rural towns. In bigger cities, they're largely on outskirts, though by day some hang around the train station.

>>1143793
You sound like a massive idiot.
>>
>>1143786
>Arlon, Namur, Dinant
hate to break it to you but they're not exactly better off, especially Namur; depressing as shit
I suggest visiting Bruges or Waterloo
>>1143718
Not much going on in Belgium since Zaventem, don't know why you'd want to visit though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.