[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, you keks. Most of the threads on here are about Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: taiwanduli.jpg (77KB, 846x571px) Image search: [Google]
taiwanduli.jpg
77KB, 846x571px
Hello, you keks.

Most of the threads on here are about Europe at time of writing. Usually it's mostly Asia, I thought? Weird.

Anyway, I need ideas for off-the-beaten-path shit in Taiwan, HK and Macao. Never been to these places before but I'll be there soon and I guess I want to do more than just hit up museums, night markets, "famous" temples and all the usual shit you have all over Asia.

All help appreciated.
>>
>>1142889
Macao is only good if you plan to gamble. Other than that, its las Vegas on crack.
>>
Hk has a good bar scene. Do the pub crawl they have going on....either Friday or Saturday nights
>>
>>1142889

Can't suggest anything without knowing what you're intersted in
>>
Macau has these awesome men's spas where you can get pampered all day and fuck as many hookers as you want (hottest ones from all over Asia) and just pay at the end.
>>
Oh, and for Taiwan there are some pretty awesome things to do outdoors if you're into that. If I got to go again I'd probably rent a scooter and go exploring through the mountains. The locals are well educated and into white guys in Taipei, so try Tinder and get someone to show you around.
>>
>>1143030
Are the strippers and hookers and megalomaniac buildings like in Vegas?

>>1143040
How expensive are these?
>>
OP here again,

I will be checking out bars - I don't need any encouragement for that. Will be talking to girls too, yessuh.

>>1143032
I'm 100% open to suggestions. Is it worth doing some calligraphy classes or is this just an awkward rip off? What is there to do hanging out at a temple apart from taking pictures? If I do a retreat of any kind, will it just be me and insufferable trustafarians? Or will I get laid with hippy chicks secretly impressed that I wear a tie when at work?

What about the art/music scenes? Anything in particular worth checking out in the bigger cities?

Is there anything politically interesting going on? I guess a lot of the young people are quite anti-mainland China, but is that just online shit plus the odd demonstration?

Already have some hikes planned so not so bothered about that.
>>
>off-the-beaten-path
>Never been to these places

Bro, there's nothing wrong in doing some touristy stuff when you first visit a place.
Spas with benefits are way cheaper and better quality in Mainland China BTW, you should go to the border from HK (LoWu station into Shenzhen).

In HK you can go to the outlying islands, also hijack a barbecue by the beach with locals.

Play "Liar's dice" in bars with drunk locals.

Watch out GL no string attached ads, I ended up with an american expat like this.

Other than that I don't know what you're into, what's your budget and so on.
>>
>>1143289
OP here again

Already done mainland China. Fuck getting a visa and dealing with those assholes again.

Will do museums but they're easy to find and plan for. I'm looking to add to the whole thing here.

As for what I'm in to, see my earlier post >>1143278

All help/suggestions/local-knowledge welcome
>>
>>1143278

Taiwan has the Kavalan Whiskey distillery in Yilan, can do a tour / tasting there.
>>
>>1143398
Shenzhen is a SAR you can have short stay, in and out visa for most citizenships.
>>
OP again

>>1143460
This is the kind of thing I'm talking about! Thanks bro. Will look in to it.

>>1143586
Thanks dude but I'm just not interested in more mainland China, visa-free short stays or otherwise!
>>
>>1143619
Go to HK to get hassle-reduced China visa.
>>
>>1143057
If you're just looking to nut, they're not worth it.

If you have the cash to blow, full service is about $300 USD, and there are also other costs such as food/drink/ "thigh massages". Read about the spas on rockitreports.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.